Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Soul Resonance (Soul Eater rp open NEED WITCHES!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:19 pm
"Nope. Herbal teas are better anyway and I left all my mixtures at home. Sid won't like you sleeping during his class anyway." Mai said prodding him in the head slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:28 pm
"Then please let him know that I am sorry, but totally exhausted at the moment." Jenos said and began to doze off.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:12 am
Talos continued to wander, stopping as he heard a comotion from the direction he had come in, he watched as the place was set ablaze, the cheery music had stopped. He watched silently, knowing many innocent people would get hurt, he had no wish for this, in his mind, the only souls that should burn were those of the reapers that killed his kind without a thought everyday. "this isnt good....what did this?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:35 pm
Kira smiled before handing Nick a bowl of her King prawn noodle soup and got herself a bowl aswell "be careful, its hot" she put a spoon in her mouth as she walked over to Nick and sat back down. taking the spoon out of the mouth and dipping it into the soup. "i hope you like it."  

uki-katzugowa

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:15 pm
"This is really good, you should leave me the recipe so I can make it later." Nick said cheerily, genuinely fond of the soup. That was probably the only good thing about having a dead mother, you got sympathy which led to either sexy time or a newly discovered favorite food.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:42 pm
Kira smiled before standing again "weeeeell, i could always teach you, but not here, no no no, we need to go to my house, this place is nice, but it just doesnt feel homely to me" She looked to him and winked slightly "Does that sound good to you?"

uki-katzugowa

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:13 pm
"That sounds fantastic. When would we be leaving?" Nick asked cheerily, finishing his soup and setting the bowl aside so as to continue the conversation.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:26 pm
"we can go when ever your ready, i think ill leave now, you come when ever your ready" she smiled to him again as she turned and pulled a strange chalk stick from it before drawing what looked to be a doorway on the wall, she placed her and on it as it glowwd before pushing through it, her voice echoing back to Nick from the other side. "come throught the portal when your ready, make yourself comfy, im just going to change."  

uki-katzugowa

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:44 pm
"Okay then, gives me a chance to do dishes." Nick said cheerily and took both bowls to the sink and began to wash them, waiting until Kira had left before opening a cabinet. He pulled out a notepad and began scribbling somethings down. Once he was done with that and the dishes he went through the door, opting against his usual method of "making himself at home" and just sat on the couch.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:50 pm
Tsuchi walked into the school smelling of booze "huh are they redecorating?" he asked himself just noticing the missing door he saw some students "Oi get to class already"

Seinaru moved to the class it was pretty empty and began to wright down some notes on how his tactics worked in a real battle  

Xistund

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:20 pm
"Alright, but don't blame me if he makes an example out of you." Mai said with a shrug and slight smile, almost waiting to see what Sid would do to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:29 am
Kira finally came back down to the living room, looking to Nick "so......are you ready?" She smiled as she re-ajudted the few top buttons of her top to pull the small talisman out from under the top.  

uki-katzugowa

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:58 pm
Kityfan2
Kat looked over at Nicholas,"My sister needs some help. She's been sliced nearly in half because of her bad fighting and big mouth." Kat smirked as she spoke. "Hey! Give me a break! I'm knew at this....wait...I don't have a big mouth!"
"No need to fight about it. Don't need to lose more blood now do we? Just let me take care of it and then we can get you both to the infirmary to take care of the rest." He said, opening up the kit. He could tell that Kitty was gonna need a lot of work down and Kat did have some cuts too, but he could take care of those. He needed to stop the bleeding first though or at least slow it down, getting everything he needed to wrap up the slash with medical bandages, which he wrapped around the cut, having to pull up her shirt to get to it, but not high enough to see "anything", even if he wasn't trying to. "The bleeding should have slowed down, but you still need stitches. I'll get you to the infirmary so they can stitch you up." He said, carefully picking up Kitty. "Kat, I'm gonna treat you once we get there. You just have some cuts which I can bandage up quickly so it isn't that bad." He said, and then started to head to the infirmary.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:04 pm
Both twins blinked at the kindness. Noone had ever treated them like that before. Kitty's face heated up as nicholas lifted her shirt, then heated up more as he carried her to the infirmary. Kat walked next to him, making sure he was careful not to hurt her, though he did seem to know what he was doing.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games