Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
After the fight... ((Finished)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Gold!
  Nah
  Maybe
  Yes! Making a profile now!
View Results

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:50 am
((several, actually. My personal fave is Bravemule. You play DF at all?))

((also. SMITH PUMPED ONCE AND NOT FURIOUSLY >.>))

Smith shook his head as he stepped back. "Fortunately not, since mutations back then tended to be more of a 'curse on you and your descendants' setup. But reincarnation is more common than you might think. On a different note, might I invite the two of you to be one of the first of the old Arena mutates to tour the City in its completed state? The last one to visit was Snibs, that rather sad psychic who could take away aggression, and he only came one time two years back. I'd like to have some of the 'old guard' come back and see what I've done with the place. It's cleaned up quite nicely, and if you don't much like it I can have you back here by dinner."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:59 am
((Sounds like smith is one and done...heheheh))  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:52 am
((What are you, nine?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:10 am
((Sometimes.... it is youth that we lack as teenagers....so chiiill))  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:18 am
((No, sorry. Although I've got a friend who does, though that's about it.))
((And sorry! That's what I was imagining somehow... sweatdrop ))

"Sorry, but we're gonna have to pass. Just bit too much we'd prefer to forget down there." Adrian said looking back at Amaya for a moment. "Maybe you're cool with it, but us...not so much."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:35 am
Smith shrugged as he snapped his fingers several times down by his side. "Pity. It's really nothing like it used to be, no memories left to be particularly haunting in the architecture or anything, but far be it from me to force you. If you ever get tired of living among the Norms, feel free to look me up. There's always room for more residents in the City."

Flitt appeared at the sound of Smith's fingers and held out his arm to his boss. Smith laid a hand on Flitt's shoulder and looked at Amaya and Adrian once more. "You're sure you don't want to at least take a look around? I promise, it's really nothing like it used to be."

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:47 am
Alex just continued to cry, still hugging Alexia tightly to him for comfort. He was an emotional mess. He needed her so badly and it was a good thing she was with him now for who knows how much worse he could have gotten.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:01 pm
"Shh, shh." she said, petting Alex's head, "It's okay. I'm here now. I'll help you. I promise, Alex."

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:11 pm
((Uhhhh....I'm delirious from a god damn virus soooo I'll try and respond to all this tomorrow?... I'm gonna go pass out for a few hours now. k bye))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:40 pm
((sorry to hear that you are sick hope you get better.))  

Guardian Sol

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:39 am
Angelicos Flame
Rock looked at her gripping her seat and looked back at the street and grinned. The light shifted green as the front wheels of the car left the ground as the back wheels spun into a cloud of burnt rubber before landing back down and bolting ahead. "Worry not, we're turning around." Rock said as the car wasn't as rushing forward and pull the handbrake and swung the car around for a 180 degree turn and went back to the corner they missed and swung into the other street. he followed her directions, keeping the car almost always sliding across the pavement in a long screech, resting an arm on the open window.

Kierra smiled the entire time. This was the most fun she had had in a long time. "Up there! That yellow building right there. The building was the city theatre, used for putting on plays and such. But around this time, it was used for something different.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:49 am
Rock pulled the handbrake, causing the car to swing sideways and pulling off a 180 degree turn and sliding into a parking lot on the side of the street. "What do you think of my driving?" He asked with a chuckle as he cut the engine.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:21 am
Alex looked up at Alexia, hoping she wouldn't lie and leave her. "Please stay... Please help me..." He uttered, still in tears.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:20 pm
(Love your incarceration with Smith, btw, very well thought out.

And, Maya, I beat Skyward too! Was hard to because of distractions with family, yet I did~ What a wonderful game! They realllly set the setting for OOT too~ And th graphics of the final battle..ah! Frankly, I though it was hilarious how he's like.."this will be your tome"..and it's like beautiful as hell so you can't hep but be like slightly thankful he had the thought of being kind in the choice of your grave XDD )

Sierra ate to her heart's content, being a big eater herself. Her walk went for awhile, and she made sure to tell Sebby she was doing such. Nowadays, it was easy to send messages by thought or communicate with long distances. At heart, she was curious how much her powers were limited as each one is limited no matter the cost. Even now, she hear the thoughts of those limited. Across the light, she could hear the weak thoughts of an old woman wanting to see her son whom died during some war. Beside her, she could hear the thoughts of the a young boy wondering about college. All around her, thoughts echoed. With her headset, most of them were blocked out to whispers..to which she can handle. After all, whispers are quiet. Without her headset, the thoughts would be loud and thus very bothersome causing her to know no other sound.

A brief breeze silenced her own thoughts as it went through her. A slight sigh following it, taking in the moment. She went among the people as a normal woman, though she was not normal, as she walked quietly. She took a few extra moments to enjoy the walk before stopping to lean against one the walls of the many buildings. In her hand was a bag of snacks she purchased earlier, to which now she reached in and pulled out a box of pocky. She sat the bag beside her as she sat with her back still against the wall. There, she ate her pocky peacefully. In the spare time, listening to the many whispers of thoughts for entertainment.

Among the many thoughts, she cold hear the worried mother a lot closer then before. It would seem Sierra was closer in location thus able to hear it more thoroughly. The worried mother was not alone, and she could sense the child's thoughts along with the male that was always with the mother. Other thoughts were with them and she could hear their minds interpret the conversation as she heard the offer offered. The arena..was rebuilt into a city? When did this occur? She wondered to herself, eating her pocky. She wasn't one to pry, as she heard their thoughts regardless of her, so to not be rude she attempted not to listen any longer though her curiosity tempted her.

(Sorry for the long post, again, I'm really in the rp mood sweatdrop )  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:01 pm
"It's...interesting," Kierra answered vaguely as she got out of the car. She closed the door and walked up the steps of the building. "Oh. I forgot to bring a coat," she murmured to herself, but shrugged it off and walked into the door. It looked like any other theatre building, except a few people were walking down a set of stairs to the left of the doors. "Come on. I think you'll like this." Kierra followed the small group of people down the stairs. She was excited about this and was almost certain he'd like the nice surprise, especially since they were in Florida and he was used to a colder climate.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games