Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:38 pm
It was obvious to Justine that Raphael either did not understand or did not care where she was coming from in this issue. Not that it mattered, as she was in the wrong anyhow. Still, she remembered well that she hadn't spoken of these insecurities outright with the vampire - nor did she intend to any time soon. Not wanting to make any more of an a** of herself yet not wanting to relinquish her rage just yet, she replied with clear frustration, "I...It's easier said than done. Just give me some time."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:08 am
]"Fine, fine..." Raphael said before heaving a rather frustrated sigh. "Women." he muttered under his breath so as not start Justine off on another rampage.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:39 pm
((Bump >.>))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:43 pm
{Nice siggy~}

After a long time of storming around aimlessly, Justine finally turned to face Raphael, somehow looking rather hurt. "Sorry. About earlier, I mean."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:46 pm
((Thanks. I try~ ^w^ ))

"It's fine, I'll just chalk it up to female weirdness and leave it at that." Raphael said waving it off with a sigh.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:27 pm
"It's...a complicated issue that I don't care to discuss much further. I'm sorry." Justine tried to force on a smile immediatley after saying what she did, but as anyone with eyes could tell, her smile wasn't all too convincing. "So...is there anything in particular you want to do?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:25 am
"Perhaps the library to find you another story to investigate?" Raphael suggested, deciding not to touch on the subject any further.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:26 am
Justine reached over to take Raphael's hand once more, though she wasn't about to bolt as she had previously been doing. No, a walk was just fine. Besides, she didn't want to run into any more pretty girls on accident. Pretty, infuriatingly feminine girls.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:34 am
"Ergh....Any chance we find...some other route there?" Raphael asked as he pulled the collar of his cloak up and turned his head away as they drew a little too close to the local church and its many crosses for his comfort.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:08 pm
"O-of course! I'm sorry, I didn't realise we were so near a.." Justine began apologizing, only to be interrupted by a familiar voice - coming from the church itself.

Much to Justine's chargin, the cute blonde approached the two with a grin on her face. "Hello there! Fancy meeting you here~"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:17 pm
((I am sorry, but I feel the need to say that whatever s**t Van and Mala have gone through, another rp couple I'm a part of has thoroughly whipped their asses in the 's**t we go through to be happy' category. >>;; ))

"Yes, yes, hello to you as well...." Raphael said grudgingly lowering his cloak and keeping his eyes averted from the woman and the church. Beautiful timing!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:53 pm
{Color me interested, do tell~ biggrin D}

While Justine silently brooded, refusing to look at either of them, the blonde made an attempt to chat the two up. "I just realised that I haven't introduced myself yet! My name is Roxanne. What's yours?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:07 pm
((...I don't know which would be faster, pointing you to the rps, or just giving you the list? >> Well, the couple in question is with Maya Freana from her rp Monster Mash and its sequel After the Fight. The set up is that random young people were going through mutations (like X-Men) and then some corporate bastards lied about a cure and were put in an arena to fight for the amusement of some Rich Bastards With Too Much Time(TM). This is where my char, Adrian, and Maya's char, Amaya, met. From there there was a love triangle, Adrian almost died, Amaya's 3 year old daughter getting put at risk, LOTS of angst all around, Adrian thinking Amaya died as part of her scheme to get the arena shut down (a scheme he was clueless about), them getting split up for four years of angst, Amaya getting pregnant and then nearly getting KILLED by some jerk with a grudge from the arena, and then Amaya getting attacked AGAIN seven months later (so yeah, still with baby) and nearly dying, the baby having to be born two months premature at the risk of dying, and the same jerk attacking the previously mentioned daughter (now 8 ) and said daughter walking away horribly traumatized after RIPPING THE GUY TO SHREDS with her own mutate powers. And that's not even mentioning all the backstory angst and things from the arena that I forgot.))
((AND WE THOUGHT JAQUEL'S FAMILY NEEDED THERAPY.))

"Raphael, Raphael Laurent." he said politely, trying to hide his need to get out of there ASAP.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:17 pm
{Holy s**t that sucks. D: Daaayumn, I would not want to be them!}

"Justine." the silver-haired maiden grumbled, still refusing to look either in the eye until the blonde b***h left or Raphael dragged her away.

"It's very nice to meet you both! I must say, it's rather surprising to see such beautiful people around here! Are you both foreigners? You look like foreigners."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:23 pm
((Yeah, like I said: and we thought JAQUEL'S family needed therapy. The daughter ALONE has them all beat.))

"Yes, we're not from around here....Alas, we're very busy at the moment and must be leaving." Raphael said quickly before power walking away, dragging Justine for once.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games