Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Densetsu

Back to Guilds

AN up in coming Naruto RP guild. 

Tags: Naruto, Densetsu, Jutsu, Roleplay, Ninja 

Reply Naruto: Souzoujutsu
Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:08 am
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

You can help with that your staff.
But plot comes first.

good point, and I did help but the only thing you didn't like about it is a number status on it.

Well help out in general.
You are staff.

ok smile

I'm disappointed no one new has show up yet. Feel Free to recruit yourself.

trust me, if I knew people who are interested I already would've asked them. But sadly I know no one crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:44 am
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

You can help with that your staff.
But plot comes first.

good point, and I did help but the only thing you didn't like about it is a number status on it.

You are staff.

ok smile

trust me, if I knew people who are interested I already would've asked them. But sadly I know no one crying

I would hug you but I don't hug other males.
Anyways if you have access to the invitation part of the guild then you can just invite people you don't know from other Rps and stuff.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:19 am
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

You are staff.

ok smile

Anyways if you have access to the invitation part of the guild then you can just invite people you don't know from other Rps and stuff.

I like to try to invite people who re interested, but I will try to bring it up in some which are active and see if they are interested or not ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:51 am
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

You are staff.

ok smile

I like to try to invite people who re interested, but I will try to bring it up in some which are active and see if they are interested or not ^^

Are you saying you won't recruit people in mass?
Because even if you can't find evidence they might like naruto they still might join.
Can you access the guild functions at your level?  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:49 am
Just joined sup  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:24 am
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

Because even if you can't find evidence they might like naruto they still might join.

well, I will recruit people just got to find people who are interested. Also, I don't see anything in the guild that I need to look at right now due to its all the basic stuff.  

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:51 am
Xaumeric
Just joined sup

Thank you for listening to my request to post in this thread me most of the members including some of my so called friends join but never post at all! Wee currently trying to revive this RP project me and unlimited are the only ones currently I've seen online here and I have to delete some friends so i can add both of you eventually so I can no when your on no matter what your privacy options.
sweatdrop
Do you have any staff experience or stuff?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:52 am
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

well, I will recruit people just got to find people who are interested. Also, I don't see anything in the guild that I need to look at right now due to its all the basic stuff.

Do you see the moderator thing?  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:56 am
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

yes  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:37 pm
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

Do you know what that's for?

yes

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Belalaika

O.G. Smoker

7,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:06 am
I have a very specific character I wish to play in a naruto rp that lasts over ten pages, however she is just not possible to have correctly unless it is next-gen. So I will just leave this guild, sorry x3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:38 am
Iguchi Tatsuya
I have a very specific character I wish to play in a naruto rp that lasts over ten pages, however she is just not possible to have correctly unless it is next-gen. So I will just leave this guild, sorry x3

Ok, then what do you think of Fairy Tail?  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

LadyNezumi
Crew

9,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:51 am
Akemi Mercuraki
Iguchi Tatsuya

I am still here (a bit sick right now -.-;; ) but will post a few ideas later for the naruto stuff. Also idk about anyone else but i like Fairy Tail as well =^.^=  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:42 am
LadyNezumi
Akemi Mercuraki
Iguchi Tatsuya

I am still here (a bit sick right now -.-;; ) but will post a few ideas later for the naruto stuff. Also idk about anyone else but i like Fairy Tail as well =^.^=
Gaia just logged me off so I got to reply to this again. *hugs* I hope you feel better soon. I am stuck on my 3ds for now. I was surprised at first. Will you marry me? XD  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

o-Just_Jay-o

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:58 am
Akemi Mercuraki
LadyNezumi
Akemi Mercuraki
Iguchi Tatsuya

Gaia just logged me off so I got to reply to this again. *hugs* I hope you feel better soon. I am stuck on my 3ds for now. I was surprised at first. Will you marry me? XD

I'am still alive and kicking, up for anything you throw at me. Btw if you could link me a good Fairy Tail guild I would love to join. Waiting on Akemi's orders, what else does a foot soldier do? XD  
Naruto: Souzoujutsu

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games