Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Wool's Orphanage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:34 pm
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ คlน๓ຖi || ค๓๖iti໐นŞ tērr໐r

════════════════════════

Byuch was considering what he'd do first when the sound of something toppling over caught his ears, and he glanced over to spot a tiny kid tripping into a toy truck and spilling its contents out. Which, okay, he was pretty sure that kids usually weren't that small, and the kid looked size-wise no larger than Tree Trunk's Sprout. Though from the long fingers he could spot...

Briefly he wondered how in the bloody hell a goblin kid managed to end up in a wizard orphanage. Any time he'd ever heard about goblins, they would take care of their own, unless the parent wasn't aware that the kid wasn't a goblin, which really wasn't possible. Glancing around, he noticed no one was really paying the kid any mind and Byuch moved to help the kid up, mostly because he was curious and mostly because he wanted to confirm his suspicions. Which, ugh, if what happened actually did... "Hey Bean, what's going on here? You trip or something?" Inwardly he winced, as he was pretty sure that he sounded blunt, as usual. However, he was pretty sure he caught sight of a pointed ear, which Byuch filed away and shoved his first thoughts down hard. No one needed to see him go off because some arsehole decided that their kid was too freakish for either human or goblins.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Okay, so little kids. This can't be too hard, right?
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:49 pm
Diamond Wales

User Image

Cₗₒₛₑ yₒᵤᵣ ₑyₑₛ ₐₙd ₜᵣᵤₛₜ ᵢₜ, ⱼᵤₛₜ ₜᵣᵤₛₜ ᵢₜ
                                          ₕₐᵥₑ yₒᵤ ₑᵥₑᵣ ₜₕᵣₒwₙ ₐ fᵢₛₜ fᵤₗₗ ₒf gₗᵢₜₜₑᵣ ᵢₙ ₜₕₑ ₐᵢᵣ?
                                          ₕₐᵥₑ yₒᵤ ₑᵥₑᵣ ₗₒₒₖₑd fₑₐᵣ ᵢₙ ₜₕₑ fₐcₑ
                                          ₐₙd ₛₐᵢd ᵢ ⱼᵤₛₜ dₒₙ'ₜ cₐᵣₑ?

Dwyn took a second to get upright and dust himself off. He pushed some of his bangs away from his face somewhat regretting biting the haircut guy. He probably needed the trim. He heard an adult voice come to check on him. “I’ll be fine...” he said sounding a bit salty about falling. He didn't recognize the voice so it was probably someone coming to get a different kid. He looked up to the adult but was surprised he didn't have insanely look up like he normally did. This adult was closer to his height ...and he also had weird ears like him! “Are you weird like me mister?” Dwyn asked curiously. Usually, when someone was close to his size he was usually younger than him. But this was an adult! He didn’t know adults came in his size!

ₐₙd ᵢₜ'ₛ ₒₙₗy ₕₐₗf ₚₐₛₜ ₜₕₑ ₚₒᵢₙₜ ₒf ₙₒ ᵣₑₜᵤᵣₙ
                                                              ₜₕₑ ₜᵢₚ ₒf ₜₕₑ ᵢcₑbₑᵣg
                                                              ₜₕₑ ₛᵤₙ bₑfₒᵣₑ ₜₕₑ bᵤᵣₙ
                                                              ₜₕₑ ₜₕᵤₙdₑᵣ bₑfₒᵣₑ ₜₕₑ ₗᵢgₕₜₙᵢₙg

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:07 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Byuch had to bite his tongue quickly and refrain from saying the first thing on his mind as soon as the kid asked if he was weird like the kid. He wasn't weird, not in the slightest, unless you counted the fact that he was friends with damn near a bloody giant while ha barely was above three feet. In any case, he reminded himself that this was a kid, and he didn't take out his issues on kids. "Goblin, not weird. I'm just short because half my relatives are my size."

He settled back and examined him closely, now that the kid had climbed to his feet on his own. The kid definitely was at least partially goblin, at least to Byuch's eyes. He still had photographs from when he and his brother were younger, and the resemblance was uncanny. He still couldn't see the ears really well, but then again, the kid had a lot of hair. He crouched down a bit, mostly so he could look the kid in the eye and mostly because he turned his head to show off his ear. "See? Pointy ears, really short, and long hands and feet. I'm also really good with numberss too, which is a bonus, since a lot of people don't like them. Their loss, though." He shrugged, then turned to look at the kid fully again. "Name's Byuchuch. Don't feel bad if you can't spell that, most people can't. You can call me Byuch though. Most of my friends do." Well, what few friends he had. He wasn't too bothered by that though. He knew why people had avoided him. Besides, he got the best friend in the world, and if anything happened to Tree Trunk or his family, well, he was pretty sure he could hide bodies in the vaults of Gringotts.

════════════════════════

OOC:

- ☣ -

Inhibited, limited

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:35 pm
Diamond Wales

User Image

Dwyn was quite interested in this adult that had a funny longer name but also a shorter one he could pronouce. "I got all that too. I trip a alot cause of it sometimes." Dwyn said. He did have bigger shoes than other kids his size. "I like the little puzzle books that are little squares and you got to sort the numbers right. I think I'm the only one who does those!" Oh what were those called? "My name is Dwyn! Mr Luke said that what came with me when I was a baby! I don't know if I have any relatives but I bet some are short like me too!" Dwyn replied. Byuch was telling him about himself so it was only fair he did the same right? Beside when else did he get to talk with someone like him!

ₜₕₑ ₜᵢₚ ₒf ₜₕₑ ᵢcₑbₑᵣg
                                                              ₜₕₑ ₛᵤₙ bₑfₒᵣₑ ₜₕₑ bᵤᵣₙ

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:45 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Byuch gave the kid a half-grin when he mentioned tripping a lot. Byuch leaned in conspiratorially and winked a bit. "You'll probably grow into your feet, Bean. I didn't until I was older, and my dad swore that I wouldn't ever stop making messes." Which, yeah, that was likely the only good thing about Rundark. His dad, for all of his faults, never was too mad when Detch or he somehow broke something. Rundark usually made them try and fix it instead.

When he mentioned number puzzles, Byuch actually huffed out a laugh. "That's called sudoku. My brother has fun doing those kinds of puzzles. I more had fun with maths problems. I got really good at them too." He finally got a name to go with the kid, though it certainly didn't sound goblin-esque. Then again, he didn't know every goblin name in existence. However, he stuck out his hand to the kid to shake. "Nice to meet you Dwyn. I apologize if I call you Bean though. I have a thing with giving out nicknames, and well, that one seems to fit you." Tree Trunk, Giraffe, and Flower Petal certainly fit Chance, Dris, and Chrys. And Stevie was always going to be Sprout to him. He just couldn't help that.

════════════════════════

OOC:

- ☣ -

Inhibited, limited

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:30 am
Diamond Wales

User Image

Dwyn liked Mr. Byuch he was friendly to him! "You got a brother? Is he younger?" Dwyn asked excitedly. He of course didn't have a sibling, that be fun right? As much fun as he was having he couldn't help but wonder why he was here. Perhaps he was a new volunteer? That be nice having a friend like him. Well any friend would be nice. "Whatcha doing here? Usually adults only come to take other kids home?" Dwyn said. He didn't think the last part was sad or anything. Unless they are bringing food, it was just what happened. Partly his own doing as he probably bit one or two when he was younger or grumpy. He sure didn't try to improve his chances. He just assumed people pick normal kids over the weird one.

ₜₕₑ ₜᵢₚ ₒf ₜₕₑ ᵢcₑbₑᵣg
                                                              ₜₕₑ ₛᵤₙ bₑfₒᵣₑ ₜₕₑ bᵤᵣₙ

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:54 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Byuch snorted a bit when Dwyn asked about his brother. "Yeah, he's younger than me. His name's Detch. He's usually more friendly than I happen to be." Not that he thought that was a bad thing. After all, Detch had been perfectly content with making friends. Byuch, well, he had his own issues there. Not that he wasn't better than when he was younger, though. He was shocked that he'd managed to make up with Tree Trunk in fifth year, after all.

Of course the question came to why Byuch was there. He'd be wondering too if he wasn't trying to be a better caretaker for Stevie when she got older. Or whatever it was that godparents were to their godchildren. Byuch was still hazy on that bit. In any case, he was actively trying, so that had to count for something. "I have a friend that just had a baby, and the baby's still a baby right now, but she won't be for long, so I'm trying to be prepared when she gets bigger."

He rose an eyebrow at the kid's comment about adults taking other kids home though. Honestly, it didn't really surprise him much that wizards wanted kids that looked like them. Anything that didn't or, horror of horrors, didn't even look human, well, he was pretty sure that meant any halfbreeds that were orphaned or something didn't get adopted often. And considering the issues he was having being half-goblin?

Still, he couldn't really fault goblins too much, really, considering everything that had happened in goblin and wizarding history. He just wished that he didn't have to pick a bloody side when the topic came up. Did it really matter how much of a goblin or a human he was if he wasn't fully either? Detch for sure was more inclined to walk the other way when the conversation came up, and Byuch wasn't going to begrudge his brother that. Hell, he felt like it more times than not, but everyone expected him to start ranting about the subject, and he wasn't inclined to do that much anymore. Not unless there was a particularly annoying toad that wouldn't bloody well shut up.

He realized that he'd been quiet for probably longer than he should have, which caused Byuch to shrug at the kid before sitting down fully on the floor. "Well, I can't really say why other adults would take the other kids home. Besides, I dunno if they're really ready for you. Can't see why though." He just kept his own thoughts on the subject to himself. There wasn't really any reason why he had to suddenly start teaching the kid about the long and bloody history between wizard-goblin relations. His dad hadn't done him any favours by teaching him so young.

════════════════════════

OOC:

- ☣ -

Inhibited, limited

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:59 pm
Diamond Wales

User Image

Dwyn listened in to Byuch talk about his brother being more social. He though Byuch was plenty friendly. Though he did seem lost in thought when he mentioned other kids. Did he have it were adults didn't like him? "Some of the older kids mentioned it harder to be adopted the older you get. I'll probably be here till I get too old and become an adult." He said looking and kicking his foot at the floor. "That would be...12 years?" He said counting on his fingers. Maybe someone would want him but as he was small he'd have to wait longer? Maybe he be as tall as Byuch? That's if any one wanted him at all.

ₜₕₑ ₜᵢₚ ₒf ₜₕₑ ᵢcₑbₑᵣg
                                                              ₜₕₑ ₛᵤₙ bₑfₒᵣₑ ₜₕₑ bᵤᵣₙ

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:26 am
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Byuch grimaced as he heard Dwyn talk about the older kids talking about older and adoption, and the fact that Dwyn thought he'd be there until he aged out. That... was possibly likely, and even then, how many goblin families would be willing to adopt a half-goblin anyway? Human parents wouldn't be able to empathize with Dwyn's issues, and goblin ones, well, Byuch was living proof that goblins really didn't care for the two groups mixing. He crossed his arms, considering his options. He'd come to the orphanage to help out and learn more about younger kids, but the truth was, he hadn't planned on adopting anyone. Hell, his brother was only recently graduated from Hogwarts himself, and he wasn't likely to want kids so soon. Which left it to Byuch, since he couldn't even think of any other half-goblins. Which irked him, really, because he'd heard about Professor Flitwick during his time at Hogwarts, and he'd been of goblin descent, so there had to be other people having half-goblins besides his father.

That was it then, he thought. He was going to have to do it. If nothing else, literally no one he could think of was really going to be able to take care of Dwyn the way he should be cared for, and certainly no one was going to understand the issues he was going to face growing up. He looked at Dwyn, his frown still firmly in place as he considered his next moves. "You're not gonna be stuck here for twelve years. Might not even be stuck here for another year, if I have it figured right. Just gotta gime me a bit of time, and I'll see what I can do."

He'd definitely have to do some planning, and certainly have to work things around, but it was doable. Whether or not Detch was going to complain, well, that was another story entirely. He was certain that his brother would understand when he explained it. The rest of the Hornes and his father, well, that was another story altogether. It wouldn't change what Byuch had already decided, but it certainly would mean he'd stare them down the minute they tried to lecture him on becoming a young father. Hell, his best friend was already one, and Byuch was being more responsible on that front if anyone ever really thought about it. They probably wouldn't, but well, that was their problem, not Byuch's.

════════════════════════

OOC:

- ☣ -

Inhibited, limited

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:16 pm
Diamond Wales

User Image

Dwyn watched Byuch deliberate something. What was he thinking about? Was it about him? Dwyn wondered about his fellow weird new friend. Byuch piped up reassuring that he woulnt be there twelve more years. He even reckoned he be less than a year till a family. How did Byuch know? Surely it wasn't him going to adopt him right? He had come here to get to know kids better not adopt one. He choose to not ask. "Well till then would you wanna come play with me sometimes?" Dwyn asked hopefully. He like someone like him to play with. "We could do the harder puzzles that even some of the adults can't do!"

ₜₕₑ ₜᵢₚ ₒf ₜₕₑ ᵢcₑbₑᵣg
                                                              ₜₕₑ ₛᵤₙ bₑfₒᵣₑ ₜₕₑ bᵤᵣₙ

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:46 pm
User Image

Hikaru had gotten use to coming here to meet with Hari. Her english was going well! She had even expressed interest in both his Japanese and Remi's French. The focused mostly english but she had some basic understanding of the other languages. She was a clever girl. Today was the day they would bring her home. They had preped a room and had some of Ayaka's old clothes and some new ones the figured she liked. Hikaru sure hoped he could be a good dad. His own dad said not to worry that he be just fine. He wanted to look confident going in for Remi's sake. Entering the playroom Hikaru spotted thier hopefully soon to be daughter. "Hi Hari! Having fun today?" He said sitting by the young girl.

Ooc:
                                                          Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx➺ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Wool's Orphanage
xxx➺ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Hikaru & Hariette
xxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Adoption Jitters
xxxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Well, we're getting there...

Rémi was finally prepared for this day. After months of planning and worrying, he and Hikaru were going to adopt a darling little girl. He'd even consulted his family on decor ideas. After a lot of work, they were finally going to Wool's for the final time to collect little Hariette. She had been working hard to learn English, but with their influence, she was now speaking a terrible jumble of four languages. Well... they had time to figure it out. He'd dressed nicely, which was something he'd been doing anyway, thanks to work. He was almost a full-fledged Healer, which was pretty amazing on its own, but with Hikaru making oodles of gold in sport, they were plenty well off..... That didn't stop the Frenchman from worrying, unfortunately. His hair changed from a deep emerald into a softer teal, the color it usually stayed around the little girl.

Hari was drawing in a color book, humming to herself while she tried her best to make the princess look lovely. She had the purple crayon in hand, struggling to stay in the lines. What good were lines anyway? She huffed and set down the color and began rummaging for a nice yellow for the sky. Just as she'd picked out the perfect color, the blonde heard her name being called from behind. Instead of spinning around, the girl rolled back, laying on the floor. "Hee-kah! Ree-mee! My friends!" The girl giggled, rolling onto her tummy as she looked up at them both. "I colored! A.... it's... um... prinsessa? You say?" She looked at her book, then showed it to the adults. They were really good at knowing all her words, even when she didn't know theirs back...

Kungfudemoness

Wᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs, sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ. Nᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
          Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ, I'ᴍ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
          Nᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ I ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ. Uɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Wʜᴇɴ I ʟᴏsᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
          Aɴᴅ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɢᴏɪɴɢ! Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀɪᴠᴇʀ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ
          Lɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ, ɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ
          I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴛᴏᴘs ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ ɪs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
          Iɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:20 am
User Image

Hikaru was happy to see Hari was in a playful mood. She would be in a good mood when the went to ask her if she wanted to go home with them. It was already like she lived there. Some of the pictures that she insisted they take home were already on thier fridge. Chipper had been warming her bed in her absence. It be heart breaking of she said no. She mentioned she had colored a princess in her for the most part understandable broken English. "And a pretty princess she is is!" Hikaru said matching her excited tone. "But I know a prettier princess. That princess is getting ticked!" True to his word he proceded to tickle her sides. She likely would end up wiggling. She seemed to love doing it and tickling was sure to bring it out.

Ooc:
                                                          Miss gryffindork

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx➺ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Wool's Orphanage
xxx➺ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Blocks
xxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Tower Building
xxxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hope it doesn't fall over....

Hariette looked over at Hikaru, her dark eyes wide. He told her that her princess (aha, that was the word!) was pretty, and the girl smiled brightly. "Pretty... pretty princess...a? prinsessa?" When Hikaru said he knew an even prettier princess, the blonde lit up with excitement. She loved pretty princesses! He said she was getting tickled and Hari tilted her head, not sure what he was talking about. Suddenly, she was being tickled by the man, her sides being the most sensitive place to tickle. A shrill scream was followed by some insane squirming, the blonde struggling to get away. "Stöðva það! Það kitlar of mikið!"

Rémi watched Hikaru as he tickled the girl, a small smile on his lips. She'd fit right in with their crazy families. It wasn't until she started screaming in her native tongue that Rémi stepped over, resting a hand atop Hikaru's head. "Mon amour, calm down. Her heart must be racing!" He knelt down beside his husband, watching the little girl. She was always a ball of sunshine, and honestly it made his heart happy to think they'd very soon be a real family. "'Ariette, mon chéri, we have a question for you, dearest. Oui. 'Ikaru, do you want to do the honors?"

{{To Translate: "Stop it! It tickles too much!}}
          Kungfudemoness

Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴡɪɴᴅ ɪs ᴀ'ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ ɪs ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Mɪsᴛʏ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs sɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇᴄᴋᴏɴ, ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
          Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀᴏᴏᴛs ʜɪᴅᴇ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴀʀᴇ ꜰɪᴇʀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏʟᴅ
          Dᴇᴇᴘ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀs ʜᴏʟᴅ ʀᴇꜰʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏꜰ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ʟᴏsᴛ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɢᴏ
          I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Bᴇ ᴀs sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀs ᴀʀᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴇᴀɢʟᴇ's sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ
          I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀɪᴅᴇ, I ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰʟʏ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:09 pm
User Image

Hikaru caught enough of her words to know what she meant. As she learned from them they learned for her. Hikaru could add marginal Icelandic to his repertoire of languages. He released Hari from being tickled and waited for her to calm down from the emotional high that was bring tickled. Remi mentioned they had an important question for Hari. Hikaru smiled when Remi directed him to ask "Well we have a lot of fun coming to play but we were wondering if you wanted to be with us all the time? We would like to be you dads, we even have a pretty room all ready for you and a kitty that like to be cuddled. Did you want to be part of our family?" Hikaru asked gently. He so hoped for a yes...

Ooc:
                                                          Miss gryffindork

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas