Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply The Main Page
Chatterbox (OOC Talks) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want more Events?
  ******** Yeah!
  I really don't care
  Why are we here?
  Nope, not today!
View Results

JackyTheCat

Lazy Kitty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:33 pm
Aquos Dragoa
CerberusJack
hello owo Genji invited me lol working though the rules and stuff already have a character idea but got to make sense of the rules first xD Flame Road seems like my kind of thing

-takes deep breath and hold mic in hand-
HIIIIIIIIT THE ROOOOAD JACK AND DON'T YOU COME BACK NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE NO MOOOOOOOOORE

-jk-

sup?

lol howdy hows it going xD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:26 am
Someone post with me in the Halloween events? Please.  

Lustful Master

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:50 am
CerberusJack
Aquos Dragoa
CerberusJack
hello owo Genji invited me lol working though the rules and stuff already have a character idea but got to make sense of the rules first xD Flame Road seems like my kind of thing

-takes deep breath and hold mic in hand-
HIIIIIIIIT THE ROOOOAD JACK AND DON'T YOU COME BACK NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE NO MOOOOOOOOORE

-jk-

sup?

lol howdy hows it going xD

Where did you vanish off to? o:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:51 am
Mistalunely

I need Draga to post lol. .  

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Lustful Master

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:52 am
Genji Gincosu
Mistalunely

Do you guys frown on people who like... just spend one afternoon learning all of the trick passes for the SP? Lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:55 am
Mistalunely
Genji Gincosu
Mistalunely

Do you guys frown on people who like... just spend one afternoon learning all of the trick passes for the SP? Lol.

No lol. Do what you want. Just make sure you can learn the ones of your rank. Some are limited to F rank. Some you have to be C rank. Etc. Go forth. Make your way into the world.  

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Lustful Master

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:58 am
Genji Gincosu
Mistalunely
Genji Gincosu
Mistalunely

No lol. Do what you want. Just make sure you can learn the ones of your rank. Some are limited to F rank. Some you have to be C rank. Etc. Go forth. Make your way into the world.

Okay. I was just going to grab the free 20 off of the 10 F's you can learn. You guys are very forgiving with only a 200 word requirement per ability.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:55 pm
Mistalunely
Genji Gincosu
Mistalunely
Genji Gincosu
Mistalunely

Okay. I was just going to grab the free 20 off of the 10 F's you can learn. You guys are very forgiving with only a 200 word requirement per ability.

Be gracious. It used to be 500 words for 5 points.  

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:00 pm
Genji Gincosu
Mistalunely
Genji Gincosu
Mistalunely
Genji Gincosu
Mistalunely

I'd rather a solid 200 words then 500 words of fluffy bullshit. quote me on it. "Duo 2k16"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:38 pm
-X Duo Yiro X-
Genji Gincosu
Mistalunely
Genji Gincosu
Mistalunely

I'd rather a solid 200 words then 500 words of fluffy bullshit. quote me on it. "Duo 2k16"

You heard the man  

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:16 pm
Oh man...Look at that story event going on in the Halloween event...Oh man...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:35 pm
Just poppin' in to say hello! Just accepted a request to join the guild 3nodding  

LovelyMintKisses

Angelic Mage

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Lustful Master

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:49 am
LovelyMintKisses
Just poppin' in to say hello! Just accepted a request to join the guild 3nodding

Welcome.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:37 pm
LovelyMintKisses

Ayeee! Welcome to the guild ou o. There's an event going on in the Halloween thread. You should come join. Get some free 10 points.  

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:37 pm
Hi hi, got invited. Joined. Hello.  
The Main Page

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]