Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] The Hatching Grounds
[Disney & Harry Potter Touching] Do You Believe In Magic? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:25 pm
Elyk - High Reaches

Elyk smiled at the thoughts of security and safety that the Expecto Patronum egg sent his way. That was exactly what Riders were supposed to do wasn't it? To help keep the peace and defend others from the threats that were out there. It was a big pair of shoes that he hoped that he would be able to fill himself with the help of His some day. That is a noble cause little one. He gave the egg a hug and patted it a few times. It won't be easy but I'm sure that you'll be able to do it together with your Chosen.

With that, he took a step back, his gaze landing on the Auror egg which he decided to approach next. Hello. He greeted warmly as he placed his hand atop it and waited for it to respond to him.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:46 pm
Rizdax

Laughter came from him, just quietly in light of everything that was currently happening around him out on the sands. Especially with this clutch. "No I'm hardly 'awesome' as you are but it'll be really awesome to see what you do when you hatch and what your entrance into the world is going to be." Rizdax offered to the little egg. Certainly this little dragon would make a splash when it hatched and went on to find it's bonded.

But there were a bit too many things happening nearby currently, so as he wished the little egg goodbye Riz stepped backwards and looked around for what egg might call to him that was away from the angry and crying eggs all about him. Luckily for him most of his friends had gone over to the other clutch, but he kept an eye on those that had come over to this side. Worried that they might get too close even as he looked.

Eggs... eggs away from what was happening. Riz didn't want any drama or trouble while he was out here for sure. On the other side of the clutch he put a hand out to the shell of Death Eater with it's one bright red eye marking and the somber aura that radiated around it. Keeping his mind calm he reached out with curiosity to the dragonet inside.

-----------------------

Tsuyat and Bronze Yudueth - off sands

A noise rumbled from deep within the chest of the small bronze, one that only his rider could hear and understand. Things were happening all over those sands and despite all the candidates that were standing on it, despite how many were out there, Yudueth knew exactly where Soui was and could see her face, the expression on it. Reaching a hand up to the little bronze's shoulder, Tsu blinked at the image his dragon sent to him and let his eyebrows pull together slowly. "Oh poor Soui, not at her very first Touching."

Little twin, just remember to breathe, not every egg will be the same and not every egg will be upset so easily. It's not a predictable interaction with all eggs. Just relax and take your time. Yudueth sent to her, his voice gentle and feelings of stability and love flooding in with his words. This wasn't just his 'twin' this was Tsuyat's cousin and a most beloved member of their family. It wouldn't do to have her feel as if this were her fault when he knew without a shadow of a doubt that it was not. We are here for you, always know that.

houllow

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:10 pm
Avada Kedavra Egg
The egg gave Haelwen a long look over, and a bit of a push as it explored the Candidate. There was a hint of amusement, before the egg gives the mental equivalent of a push away. She is nothing to it, and as unimpressive as many it has met this day.
Rian-chan

Remember Me Egg
The egg reaches out to the girl with its usual warmth and welcome, not at all put off by Martirae. It happily leans into the touch, and sends a wave of contentment and satisfaction over her. The egg is quite happy...but quite abruptly changes. Is she okay? Is Marty truly okay!? Old feelings, old memories, of a lack of a rather important family member within the girls life have been noticed... and it is quite concerned! It will get its father, and its mother if it must!
demon_pachabel

Avada Kedavra
The egg seems startled by the laugh but there a sense of lingering approval. Kahbrohm seems the sort who knows what he wants out of life and how to get it. Only time would tell whether or not the Candidate would see those dreams and desires realized.
demon_pachabel

Remember Me Egg
The egg would press against Shar's touch. At first, the touch would be warm and welcoming, spiking with pleasure at the thought of family. A happy family is a good thing, is it not? ... Except, the feeling would quickly change to alarm, similar to what they sent Martirae. Yet another with no father. Oh! Oh dear. Did they need to borrow its father? Should they call its mother to make things right? Where had all these missing family members gone!?! Is something going on out there that has all these Candidates left alone!?

The concern in the egg was clearly growing.
SilverLutz

Remember Me Egg
There were tears upon its shell! This was NOT okay! The alarm and concern it felt for both Shar and Martirae was heightened by Farinalgo's upset and tears. The pain of having regret and strain within family is too much, even for the little blue egg. No. It had and WOULD make this right! Martirae, Shar, and Farinalgo would be wrapped up in a fierce, tight "hug" from the egg, as would anyone nearby. And a call for Fianth and Krahsujunth and Rixth would also come from the egg!

Group hug everyone! GROUP HUG NOW! NEEDED! STAT! CANDIDATES NEED ADOPTING! Don't let them feel unloved or pining for family! Its mother and father and uncle give the best cuddles, thankyouverymuch!

Fianth turned her head to study the group gathered around Remember Me Egg. Oh dear... With Krahsujunth over Baby Mine, it would likely be up for Rixth and she to handle this situation. But how would the Candidates react? She gave a small, reassuring croon, shifting herself from where she sat. Time to pick her way over.... Rixth and Krah, of course, were also more than welcome. What on Pern had set the egg off?
Teiha

demon_pachabel

SilverLutz

Smerdle

ShinosBee

A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes Egg
The egg would bubble up in delight and perhaps a bit of shyness. Oh! Oh how kind and sweet Zamistia is to say such a thing! This egg can't help but send the girl soft and gentle support. It hopes that she is well and wants her to know that she is just as beautiful as its shell.
Dea and #Teddy#

Ravenclaw Egg
The egg's touch is swift and a bit cutting, but not like its clutchsibling, Sectumsempra. Instead it's sudden, but not necessarily painful. Rhys is given a swift once over, and there might be the hint of approval at finding itself before such a studious Candidate. It is more annoyed by the sheer amount of stupidity in one group gathering. The sooner Rhys removes himself, though, the sooner the whole affair can be finished.
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

Ravenclaw Egg
...and yet, no sooner had one been noted, another appeared!

Metzli's approach was less appreciated by the egg. The egg takes a look and while there is a small amount of appreciation at certain aspects of Metzli's skill and craft... There is another side of the egg that just wants them to carry on. It does not have time to sift through such a hot mess.
ShinosBee

Once Upon a Dream Egg
At Falienn's approach, the egg seems to stir from its reverie. It leans against the other, seemingly offer nothing but support. The daydream turns more into a shield. It seems well aware of the difficulties and fears and worries haunting Falienn; there is no judgment here. Nothing but aid. If a battle need be won, if a shell need be leaned against, this is the egg on which to do so. Be at peace. Be comforted. And be not afraid.
ShinosBee

Lumos Egg
Oh, oh, oh! The egg can sense Arlie's fear, and immediately sends as much warmth and support as the egg can muster. Oh! Oh do not be worried or afraid! The Candidates are welcome and not hurting any of its clutchsibs! Oh, oh goodness gracious. No. All will be well. Believe in the egg! Belieeeeeeve! It clearly yearns to support the worried Candidate, to wash their fears away.
medigel

You'll Be In My Heart Egg
This egg is quiet, as it has been most of the Hatching. Akaris is no different. The egg seems to reach out, to gently touch, but there is a sense of alarm. Perhaps it's all the upset Candidates, upset eggs, upset everyone; or perhaps it's just tired and concerned. It brushes against the girl's hand, before disappearing swiftly, back into the security of its shell. Akaris knows it's alert though, and watching.
Meepfur

Brown Kronoseth
The dragon's head snapped immediately towards the source of the cry. Where he had been watching the Candidates next to Rhianth, with Sectumsempra between them, he now had another egg to tend. He would abide any objection from Rhianth, but until such an order came, he would not ignore the cry of his egg.

Carefully, the large brown slowly moved. His eyes whirled red-yellow, and any nearby Candidates might hear the lowest rumble within his chest. Though some might think or assume it was a warning growl, it was actually a deep thrum of reassurance directed purely a Hufflepuff. He spared those near the egg a glance but he did not bare his fangs, nor did he snarl or intimidate.

Fear not. He spoke to Hufflepuff, but allowed Soui, and any other Candidate near the egg to also hear. It was meant as much for them as it was the egg. No one had done anything wrong... and he was not the sort of dragon to assume the worst or fly off the handle. He was protective of his clutch, but he was also proud of how his eggs had been handled and loved by each and every passing Candidate. [Just try telling Kronoseth his eggs were anything but adored!]

Carefully settling himself down, he slide down so he might cradle the egg between his arms, and slowly lowered his head and neck over the egg. There are others to touch, and others to meet. This one simply needs a rest. If you need a moment to compose yourselves, feel free to settle beneath my wing. And the brown lifted his wing for any nearby Candidate who might need to take a moment. Upset eggs often meant upset Candidates, and sometimes, a comforting wing was all that was needed. He was a big brown, but he was not such a beast as Rhianth. His mate was fierce.... Kronoseth dedicated, loyal, and utterly devoted. He was, he knew, simply the arm candy between the two of them. Hopefully, the Candidates would not be so frightened or worried!

All is well now, little one. Kronoseth crooned gently to the egg, giving a low and comforting thrum once more.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:21 pm
Soui

She'd known something was wrong the moment she really stopped talking and started to listen to the egg, and her whole body tensed up at the feelings she was getting. Overwhelmed, terrified - some of her own confusion added to that which the egg was outpouring and before she could stop herself Soui felt tears p***k the corner of her eyes. Wordlessly she pulled her hand away from the shell and to her face, curved fingers coming to rest at the corner of her cheeks as her eyes drew wider and wider. "What did I do....? I didn't, I wouldn't - "

But then came a feeling of panic from Remedy, tucked away with Tsuyat due to being unable to come on the sands, and the flood of words of comfort from Yudueth in his best attempts to ease her nerves. They clung to her mind like a protective web, yet they rang hollow in her ears. Was she panicking because of the egg's sensation or was she panicking from fear she'd made a mistake? "Did I...hurt you....?"

The tears rolled down her face, and she turned with a startled gasp as the brown dragon - the father - appeared. His eyes were red-yellow and Soui felt her breath catch. This was the mate of the Gold who'd threatened everyone earlier punishment for hurting her eggs and yet Soui had done something to make him come down and -

He growled, and Soui dropped into a crouching position, her hands over her ears and her whole posture as small as she could make it. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry I made a mistake I didn't meant to hurt your egg or upset it I just...wanted it to know I was happy to meet it...." Her words sounded like excuses, and even though the dragon was assuring her through word and action that everyone was okay, she certainly felt like she deserved to be wiped off the sands.

The Candidatemasters had been so adamant about people not ruining the touching and she'd somehow managed to call down a dragon. They'd never let her at the hatching now, let alone touch, and a few soft hiccups escaped from where she remained crouching. The hiccups continued into a faint whimper, and Soui let herself cry. She'd made a mistake and she couldn't fix it and now she was going to be the failure they'd said she would be.

Uta
ops
Hattaki
more oops

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:34 pm

Ah. No, this child... this child had not harmed the egg. It seemed that Soui was certain that she had done something wrong. The way that the girl wept in remorse and sadness told Rhianth what little she needed to know.

Little one, the great Gold said, her gruff voice as gentle in tone as it might get. You did not hurt my child. It is a big day for such a small egg, and it is tired. Just because something happens does not mean that there is a fault. Not when she could feel her infant crying out in shame at having upset the girl.

She did not have to move from her spot to reach out her neck to lightly nuzzle the child. You may touch my eggs. You have a good and kind heart. Certainly, it was apparent that Kronoseth was not upset with her. Calm. All is well.

But Soui was not alone in her tears. There was another Candidate so certain that she, too, had done wrong. Amila, your praise did not hurt my infant. You have not done wrong. They are all still quite young, and don't have a full grasp of the situation. Perhaps it was having her own clutch on the sand... but for whatever reason, it bothered her to see such grief.

Poor children. Take a moment to collect yourself, but be welcome. You were kind and gentle to my child. There are others who will appreciate a tender thought. Who would not be overwhelmed by such praise and admiration. Amila was certainly doing nothing wrong by noticing how beautiful her children were!

houllow
NovaCracker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:04 pm
Tizenia she/her will insert when not mobile
“Dea and #Teddy#”

“Princess_feylin
Taibbi and Tizzy friendship, go!

Tizzy nodded at her sister, but didn’t make to follow. Instead, she scanned the sands for a friendly face. She didn’t know anyone. She knew no one would make her comfortable like her sister could. But there was that boy, he wasn’t much older than he was, and he seemed to know what to do about sisters with different dreams. “I’m going to go over there. Maybe we can meet up over with the other clutch later?” She hated to leave Misty’s side. Ionan would know what to do, wouldn’t he? He seemed to.

Even if he did seem a bit bitter over all of it. She didn’t see Rahmi. She would have preferred him, he was much kinder. But that boy—she headed over to the Be Our Guest egg, moving to stand side by side with Taibbi. She didn’t offer her name, just studied both candidates before placing a hand on the egg’s shell.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:10 pm
Before either of them could move, Shar felt the sudden 'hug' coming from Remember Me, squeezing her mind in an almost uncomfortable fashion. She had never been fond of hugging as Rizdax had accidentally found out and being hugged by the mind of an infant dragon was just as startling as the one her friend had given her had been.

The damage was done, it seemed. Farin's tears had set off the egg and now Fianth was moving slowly towards them. Oh dear...at least the egg didn't seem to be upset or in pain, but rather concerned for the three surrounding it presently.

"Easy," she murmured to both Farinalgo and Martirae, not wanting either of them to bolt or do something rash because the queen of the clutch was heading their way. "Give her some room to get to the egg but don't over-react." She took a step or two away from the egg, allowing Fainth room to approach without having to worry about squishing her. Touching other eggs wasn't a priority right now, ensuring the golden queen wasn't upset at her was.

demon_pachabel

Teiha

Uta

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:00 am
Haelwen
The woman felt a wave of relief rush over her when the queen acknowledged her apology and concern for the baby within the Sectumsempra egg. She thanked Rianth for her kindness before retreating to compose herself and eventually returning for the Avada Kedavra egg. She was curious as to what would happen this time and was a bit relieved to find that rather than a physical response this egg definitely went more for mental nudges. She stayed calm and still as the dragonet searched her mind for whatever information it desired and when she felt a stronger pushing sensation she took that as her clue to move along. Thanking the dragonet for allowing her to greet it and then lifting her hand and looking around.

It seemed quite a few candidates were getting emotional as were some eggs and she hoped things would settle down soon as she looked for another egg to visit. She set her sights on the Slytherin egg and made her way towards it before pressing her palm to it and opening her mind sending a calm and welcoming greeting to the dragonet within.

Hyseren
As the egg searched through him he waited as patiently as he could. Eventually the egg pulled away and he was left with a feeling of not being quite what it had been looking for. That's fine, he decided, since not everyone is meant for every dragon. He thanked the little one inside before looking across the sands to check on his sister. Decided to get a closer look he approached the other clutch, bowing to Rhianth and Kronoseth as he neared before venturing to the large egg that caught his eye. He placed his hand firmly upon the shell of the Gryffindor egg and sent an enthusiastic greeting towards the dragonet who had been exuding an aura of excitement since the touching began. The man opened his mind up to the baby inside the shell so it could explore but couldn't stop himself from asking "What has you so excited young one? What do you hope to do once you've hatched?"  

Rian-chan

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:28 am
Zamistia (Her)

Zamistia felt the delight coming from the little egg and a smile came to her lips. Her cheeks reddened a little as the other complimented her in turn, saying how kind and sweet she was. She just felt the egg should know how lovely she looked, everyone should know how special they were. At the soft, gentle support she felt a joy come over her..this egg was as sweet as the other eggs she had touched.

I am doing...better now..thank you to..you and your..siblings. And..do you..really think so? Oh, you are so...kind yourself. I have to..see some of..your cousins...but thank you for..a wonderful visit. I will be looking..to see you when you..hatch,she assured a dream is a wish your heart makes egg gently. She gave it a very gentle brush of her fingers and a mental hug, before taking her hand off.

Just as she was thinking of going over to the next clutch, she first frowned when her sister went off on her own. Her eyes searched for her, seeing her over with another of the candidates. She was not used to her sister not being near her when they were in the same area. The girl seemed to be alright and she would touch bases with her later, she reminded herself. She could only hope she hadn't upset her sister, the thought made her stomach feel a little sick. Then she noticed Fianth starting to make her way towards one of the eggs, where..Shar was. The queen didn't look upset, so she tried not to jump to conclusions..like she had when Krah had come over. She would trust the gentle queen to handle it, before she began to make her way over to the other clutch. It seemed not all was well here, as the egg she had wanted to start with seemed to be upset as she drew near. The brown clutchfather came over to comfort it..and it seemed some upset candidates too. Oh dear, it seemed some of the eggs were getting overwhelmed or upset for things. Should she try to touch another egg over here or should she just retreat to the sides? Feeling the emotion coming from Hufflepuff, she knew exactly how it felt.

"Excuse me...Mr. Dragon...sir. Could you please...tell your little one..I hope they are..okay. I know..how it feels...to be..overwhelmed. It can be..hard to have..attention..on you,"she spoke as best she could to the brown. Oh, she hoped he didn't mind her speaking her concern. Maybe she could talk to the baby herself, when they calmed down. She knew when she got like that, her sisters and friends knew what to do. For now, she scooted nearby and gently touched the Auror egg with its white stripes.

I..I hope you don't...mind me..coming to see..you. I don't want..to overwhelm you..too,she thought softly to the egg. She would not want to be the cause of a baby crying, it would break her heart.

SilverLutz

Hattaki

Thaliawen

Uta
For Kronoseth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:44 am
Akaris - She, Western

You'll Be In My Heart was much quieter than the other eggs she'd touched, though it did return her touch, and she smiled at the fleeting sensation before it was swept away by a sense of alarm, and the dragonet inside drew back to watch. Akaris was immediately concerned. Had she...had she done something? I'm sorry, she sent softly. I'll go, and let you rest.

Yep, she would just...go over here, before she could upset the egg. But oh no, was she too late? Fianth was coming this way!! ...for another egg. Oh, Faranth, these clutchparents were going to give her a heart attack. It would have been tempting to cross over to the other clutch, if Kronoseth hadn't also moved to address an issue. Well, shards! Her gaze drifted back to the distinctive shell of the Poor Unfortunate Souls Egg, those offered depths away from fear...

But no, she really shouldn't, not when there were eggs she hadn't touched yet. Akaris moved - slowly and carefully, a wary eye on the nearby dragons - to lay a hand on the Go The Distance Egg.  

Meepfur
Crew

Sweet Symmetry

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:09 am
Keleres -- Western -- Perfect Isn’t Easy

Her lips curled into a slightly coy smile, but the feelings of prying and entertaining gave her pause. Ah… what a scary but thrilling thought. Could it really find out who she was, if she didn’t even remember herself? “That would be so… so… well… life-changing, I suspect.” She gave it a gentle pat, but felt her heart harden. Surely this unborn dragonet couldn’t just magic her problems away- and help her gain back her sense of self…

Right?

Did dragons do that? Was that what Impression did?

The idea of putting on shows for others was a lot more familiar. The comfortable nostalgia of giving massages and being what others needed her to be… well, it let her breathe without her chest hurting. “Thanks. If we do get the chance to put on a song and dance, I know it’s going to be a great one. I love dancing…” She laughed- a lilting sound amongst the hushed murmur of candidates- and then shut up out of fear she might be rude. “Good luck little one. Take care of yourself.” She patted it one last time, then moved on.

Did this large egg have… hearts on it? Her smile was brilliant and her eyes said cheer as she laid her hands on Perfect Isn’t Easy. She murmured her greetings, bowing her head. “You do look very wonderful. It’s lovely to meet you- I’m Kel.”

---

Ruunan and Nyara - HR

Krahsujunth’s words tickled against their minds. Nyara looked up, a glowing smile of affection for the blue father. “Thank you.” She tried to think-say at him. Ruunan, flushing once more, bowed his head in respect. He wasn’t sure he was brave enough, but he hoped his sister would go back. He was certain she’d make a brilliant rider one day.

ShinosBee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:50 am
Lauthisen - Male pronouns

He could feel the egg's focus sharpening upon him... but it didn't seem displeased by his presence, either. The flicker of respect was enough to make the lanky teen bow his head slightly, and he allowed his hand to lift from the shell. He moved to another egg close by, reaching out to touch the Expecto Patronum egg, drawn in by its intensity. There was a disturbance nearby, and he lifted his head to see not one, but two of the girls in tears... Kronoseth had moved, and Rhianth appeared to be... nuzzling one of the girls?

Hm. That must mean that all was still well. Lauthisen returned his focus onto the egg, curious, but not alarmed.

--

Iathe - Female pronouns

That was rude, she agreed with the egg. Well, this one was perfectly lovely and deserved to have candidates that only thought about it! Being looked over for others was decidedly unpleasant. Slowly, the girl took her time and made her way between egg after egg, touching each and every one of them. Once finished, she quietly moved to the tiers, her arms folded even as she stared out at the sands with a pensive frown. The dragons were moving... but no one seemed agitated. Yet. Why were two of the girls in tears? Shards, one had even ran off to curl up... She shook her head impatiently, her braid swishing behind her.

--

Dynzrak - male pronouns

The egg seemed to be finished with him, but Dynz hadn't missed that amusement behind the action. He smirked to himself, sweeping into a dramatic bow for the egg before he stepped back. The other candidates would be eyed for a moment, and he chuckled to himself even as he idly moved between them, occasionally brushing shoulders if someone didn't move out of his way. The big blue still laying among the eggs was given a respectful berth, and eventually, he allowed his fingers to skim over the purple shell of Friends on the Other Side. Was it having a good a time as he was?

--

Phryana - female pronouns

Her only sign of discomfort was a sharp compressing of her lips.... before Phryana relaxed and allowed Crucio to rummage as it would. Old hurts could no longer inflict new scars, after all, and if that was what the baby wanted to see, she would allow it. All of the pain and humiliation, the struggles she'd been forced to endure... Yes. They had molded her as well as any other experience, and she was not ashamed of them. Humans were capable of all sorts of cruelty, but they had failed to pull her down.

--

Dehka - male pronouns

Oh! He felt a flicker of... something. He blinked for a moment before respectfully drawing his hand back, after giving the egg a mental thanks for its time. The sudden movements of Kronoseth and Rhianth made him pause for a moment, watching uncertainly as both dragons moved... ah! While the huge gold appeared to be comforting one of the girls, another one had run off and was by herself near the front... and crying...

Dehka didn't hesitate to hurry over, avoiding other candidates as best he could. His steps slowed once he drew closer to Amila, and he chewed his lip for a moment before he slowly crouched by her. "H-Hey... I don't know what happened... but none of the dragons seemed mad, so... " He trailed off for a moment, chewing his lip even more with worry. "Did one of the eggs say something...? They're still so little, so... it's really easy for them to get overwhelmed and lash out and stuff. But that doesn't mean you're a bad person or anything!" He didn't know what had happened, honestly, but he hated the thought of her being here all by herself, being so upset...

He swallowed after a moment, feeling like he wasn't helping much. "Um. If... If you want, I know a few eggs that seem to really like people.." A pause. "If you feel like it, we could go say hi to them together..."

Novacracker
A smol boy is concerned.

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:23 am
Princess_Feylin

Be Our Guest

Was...somebody there? Yes? No? Be Our Guest almost seems to wilt for a moment. Hello? Hello hello?

ShinosBee

Let It Go

There is so much Zelaya feels they should be. Tell it, child, do they regret not being born their father's true child? Would their life have been better if they had been?

Medigel

Go The Distance

There is something it needs to do, it wants to be. Kind of like how Orri wants to be more like he thinks his father is, right?

Thaliawen

Be Our Guest

Be Our Guest vibrates eagerly under Tizenia's hand, but it is obvious the egg itself isn't moving. What can it to for her?

Meepfur

Go The Distance
Don't you worry about mom, Akaris! There is nothing to be feared here, Go The Distance seems to say, offering the young woman a warm burst of courage to go face whatever it is she's holding back from.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:54 am
Akaris - She, Western

Nothing to fear here? She wished it was that easy, to know or be told that she shouldn't be afraid and so just not be. But the encouragement and boost of courage was a help, and greatly appreciated. As for what she was holding back from, there were a few things really, so...which one to choose?

She had been avoiding Rylyrr, for one, so that neither one of them would be unduly distracted, and thus far had stayed away from Rhianth's clutch, as the larger gold was quite intimidating. Hmm. With a parting Thank you for Go The Distance, she crossed the sands to the other clutch and the rainbow-splattered egg her friend was touching. Akaris looked to him with a smile, but stayed carefully quiet and shifted her attention to the Felix Felicis Egg as she pressed a hand against it. Hello.

Shaddaling
helloooo, tall and handsome friend.

Meepfur
Crew

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:59 am
Tokki -- in the stands

Tokki gave a soft laugh at Vosin's anecdote. "A gold Impressing to a boy? Yeah, I bet that would have raised a few eyebrows," he grinned. "But yeah, the eggs do seem very primal in their feelings. And surprisingly strong too. I thought I was gonna get knocked over a couple of times out there with some of those eggs." He gazed down at the sands. "It's just amazing to me that there are baby dragons in those eggs, and they're already capable of communicating. Just amazing."

Looking over at the goldrider, his grin turned into an awe-struck smile, his warm brown eyes glistening. "I just… I just love them all. Even the grumpy ones that didn't like me very much at all. There's someone for every egg, I guess. And yeah, both clutches are really impressive!" he nodded enthusiastically, once more sending his mop of dreads flying. "The eggs are beautiful. I had no idea what dragon eggs looked like. I've never even seen firelizard eggs. And it's pretty evident that the parents are proud of them."

Tokki almost wished he had stayed down amongst the eggs and lingered; but rules were rules, and the Candidates had all been told not to stay at any egg too long, just a brief touch and communing with each one. "I didn't want to get in trouble," he spoke his inner monologue aloud, "or I could have stayed with them all day."

magnadearel

[IC RP] The Hatching Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces