Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

06/25
  +1
View Results

Magarah Tezerra

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:20 pm
Bump!!! Helloooo! Its been a long day. Ive been on the phone many times and am almost caught up on work! Happy holidays!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:36 am
Got covid. feel bluh. running by dr to possibly get something to help. then being lazy af af ew days  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:02 pm
Happy Holidays User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. finally gearing up on getting ready for it.

Aww no not covid User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. get as much rest as you can muster, your body does it's best healing at rest. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:57 am
tyty. i feel bluh but i'm sure i probably feel better than like when my folks south of us got it. they had couple teachers in family and got it b4 there were vaccines. 1 didnt survive it. another cousin passed. but now we all vaccinated and i even get to get paxlovid today so i'm incredibly grateful to have dodged it till things were a little safer and more manageable. this will pass!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:02 am
New day neww poll User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Still wishing you a speedy recovery
God I'm so sorry to hear that, it was such a scary time, it took a few of my older relatives. Thank god for the vax.
On the other side of this is Christmass at least User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:20 am
AaronAlroy
New day neww poll User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

God I'm so sorry to hear that, it was such a scary time, it took a few of my older relatives. Thank god for the vax.
On the other side of this is Christmass at least User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

true and i'll be over it by then i figure! and yes i just started the pax last nite and already feeling a bit better. got the window open, bleached some dishes, cleaning up stuff switching toothbrushes having tea, bread and turkey broth i'm on top of it today! night time it gets worse and i'll konk out and go to bed early tonite i figure but i think i'm doin ok. long as bro keeps recovering and hoping mom dont get it but she's fine so far! tyty!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:43 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
AaronAlroy

true and i'll be over it by then i figure! and yes i just started the pax last nite and already feeling a bit better. got the window open, bleached some dishes, cleaning up stuff switching toothbrushes having tea, bread and turkey broth i'm on top of it today! night time it gets worse and i'll konk out and go to bed early tonite i figure but i think i'm doin ok. long as bro keeps recovering and hoping mom dont get it but she's fine so far! tyty!

Sweet! Still getting things done like your name is David Allen whee
Worth it to sleep a lil earlier, your immune system does the heavy lifting while you're asleep, I try to be as unconcious as possible when I get sick xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:18 am
Definitely feeling better today and rested more last night altho its hard to sleep still. voice is returning.  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:19 am
Yaaay User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. hoping the recovery stays swift User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Is it the cough keeping you up?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:52 am
hi guidlies. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

sorry to hear about the covid. feel better soon.  

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250

Magarah Tezerra

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:39 pm
Bump!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:50 am
howdy magarah soup and aaron! it was the cough and the metal taste from meds that kept me up and queasy but as of the last night maybe that's clearing up too. feeling much closer to normal today! so i'm past the halfway mark i do believe! and ty for the well wishes! hope ya'll are doing fantastic!

after weekend i should be done with all of it so woot!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Whimsical Wilma

5,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:30 am
arrow BUMP  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:58 am
Hello all! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Been working like a mad man the last few days, these economic times aren't preventing people buying gold gifts it seems User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So glad you're on the mend Rydia, remember to keep taking care of yourself for a bit after you feel better too just to be safe User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games