Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Rester.R

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:12 pm
Tact thought, "Oh god, this is crazy, I might just end up getting killed!" He dived into the hole. "Hold on!" he mouthed. Suddenly, a huge whirlpool whipped them senseless and they soon tumbled out onto a stone ledge. Tact began climbing up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:01 pm
"Tact! I'm serious! Give me the damn gun! You don't have a complete aura like me!" Kumi said as she stood up she glanced at the others "you guys wait here...I'll take care of Tact my own" she said "okay...we'll just stay here...for a while..." Ray said, then Kumi followed Tact "I don't want to hurt you okay Tact...just gimme back the damn guns!" she said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:19 pm
"I dont care if I dont have no frikin aura!" Tact yelled, as he climbed up the mountain. Suddenly, a rockfall began. "Uh-oh. AVALANCHE!" He let go of the rocks and flew past Kumi. "See ya later," he said, as he began falling past the ledge. When he hit the ground, he was blown a kilometre. "Oh crap, so soon?" he mumbled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:31 pm
My Characters
Name: Celestial
Side: Good
Race: Angel
Weapons: 1: Sword, Bow and Arrows, Tifa's Gloves, Belldandy's Magical Staff
Courses:
1. summoning
2. Magic Cards
3. Martial arts
4. Mind Control
5. Potions or Alchemy
6. Spell Casting
7. Spell Binding
8. Swordsmanship
9. archery
10. mind control
Appearance: http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i277/HeavensCDesigns/Belldandy.gif
Personality: A very kinda and generous girl whose not afraid of anything and looking for love.
Bio: A girl who came from the heavens. She was a 1st class Goddess.
Dorm: 39

Name: Celenia
Side: Good
Race: Human
Weapons:
1. Katana
2. Bow and Arrows
3. Ribbons (with blades)
4: Sword
Courses:
1. Martial arts
2. Pure Magic
3. Spell Casting
4. Spell Binding
5. Swordsmanship
6. archery
7. illusion
8. shape shifting
9. Medic training (in other words...for healers!)
10. slaying
Appearance:
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/217/samuraigirl9xd.gif
Personality: A fierce girl, Kind and then sometime not kind, Not a talkitive erson, always has a frown.
Bio: A girl whose family persihed in a fire and when she saw she fell into a boat for hours. The boat came to an island and she stayed there ever since.
Dorm: #47  

` m a i i

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:56 pm
((can you well...erm...url the pics and just make your other character an angel than a Goddess?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:01 pm
Kumi just let go of the rocks and teleported down "I mean it! You don't when it's gonna blow! So please...GIMME MY PRECIOUS GUNS!!!" Kumi begged.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

` m a i i

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:28 am
((Sorry! Is that better?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:29 pm
Tact saw the shape of Kumi's body as he saw that of Silencer's. "Perfect..." he said. He tossed the guns at Silencer so that Kumi would get him instead of himself.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:01 pm
Kumi turned around and saw Silencer then she turned at Tact and slapped him "you should've told me you idiot!" she said, then she turned at Silencer and took out her katana her eyes changed in deep red and so as her voice, she has turned back into Blood Scarlet "Silencer...it's time for my revenge" she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:04 pm
CelestialAera
((Sorry! Is that better?))
((hai! 3nodding ))  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:04 am
It took a split of a split second for SIlencer to find out what was going on. He couhged. "Go ahead and try," he muttered.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:32 pm
Blood Scarlet grinned "Don't mind if I do..." she said as she jumps over to him, she swung her katana at him "You killed me...now I'm going kill you..." she said  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:09 pm
Silencer sighed. A handblade popped out of his hand nd he blocked Kumi's blow. He ducked, and then grabbed Tact, and slammed him on Kumi, as they both hit the ground.

Up on the hill, Rester watched. "the idiot," he said. He fired his cannon at the hill, an he slid down with the rocks. He then fired it at Silencer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:49 am
Kumi stood up seeing as she's in Blood Scarlet's form she won't be able to feel any physical pain "I'm not Kumi anymore..." she said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:51 pm
Silencer frowned. He would have to seal this one up. He caught his hand on fire and punched Kumi in the stomach with a oiece of paper. ZHe then grabbed Restrer, so he fired at Kumi, then threw him onti Tact. Rester snarled. "I may not be as strong as you," he said. "But I have a willpower to beat you!" He began to arm and arm push Silencer.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games