Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post Your Voice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you participate?
  Yes!
  No
View Results

shramin

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:58 pm
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
I will shoot your computer for you?!?!? I mean come on...what is sexier then Leon shooting inanimate objects?! ^^ Even inanimated animated zombies!

its sexier to see my girlfriend change... but thats another story xp

>.>*ehem* well I cannot see my girl change....kind of fordiden to see her until I get married xD

rofl she doesnt get completely naked. i sleep at her house alot. she changes so i see her in panties but any less not allowed.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:59 pm
Styxen
BWAHAHA ok i think i've got it.

Hope this works

She weeps over Rahoon

likey?
Very nice indeed. I'm always taken by suprise when I hear a woman from a person with a male avatar.  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:59 pm
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
I will shoot your computer for you?!?!? I mean come on...what is sexier then Leon shooting inanimate objects?! ^^ Even inanimated animated zombies!

>.>*ehem* well I cannot see my girl change....kind of fordiden to see her until I get married xD

rofl she doesnt get completely naked. i sleep at her house alot. she changes so i see her in panties but any less not allowed.

>.> I am not allowed too see anything but her face, hands, and feet..... xD  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:00 pm
Styxen
BWAHAHA ok i think i've got it.

Hope this works

She weeps over Rahoon

likey?

Dude O_o... thats scary... very very scary xp talk dont sing lol

shramin

shramin

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:01 pm
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai

how close are you? me and deb got really close really fast and are the kind of people who arent embarrased *cept when i poke her stomach xp *

or is it just because your religious?

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:04 pm
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai

how close are you? me and deb got really close really fast and are the kind of people who arent embarrased *cept when i poke her stomach xp *

The religious thing has too do with it razz We are Muslim.  

Shinji Azumaki

shramin

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:06 pm
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai

ah then i get it lol. smile
Im brought up christian but strayed from belief and deborah is brought up jewish and is now a satanist xp
weirdest mix religion relationship ever.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:07 pm
^_^ yay tis liked......yes i am in fact a female.......*ahem*

well i didn't think i talked at all.....but um.....^_^ okay....  

Styxen

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:08 pm
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai

Im brought up christian but strayed from belief and deborah is brought up jewish and is now a satanist xp

Indeed a strang relationship mix o.o man are the kids going to be confused (if you have any) razz  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:11 pm
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai

Indeed a strang relationship mix o.o man are the kids going to be confused (if you have any) razz

lol nah we will bring em up to respect humanity. the right way.
we both are pretty similar in life views. and the satanic bible has the same views as me cept i dont worship em.

shramin

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:14 pm
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai

we both are pretty similar in life views. and the satanic bible has the same views as me cept i dont worship em.

I was brought up religiously most of my life by my dad, never got into it until I was 14 and that was Christianity, then a few years later I come too find this was not right and was basically a drifter and then found Islam....before I really got into the religious side I was always such an evil loner child. I grew up with the smarts....but never used them seeing how I stole most of the time until I got caught once and all that jazz sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:25 pm
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai

I was brought up religiously most of my life by my dad, never got into it until I was 14 and that was Christianity, then a few years later I come too find this was not right and was basically a drifter and then found Islam....before I really got into the religious side I was always such an evil loner child. I grew up with the smarts....but never used them seeing how I stole most of the time until I got caught once and all that jazz sweatdrop

we are opposites on the no religion part then. as i am a very good person i was arrested because i helped my x. she ran from home and came to my house. but because she is underaged i got arrested.
i do things for people and dont believe in watching myself XP

shramin

Temple of Doom

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:25 pm
twisted  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:28 pm
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai

we are opposites on the no religion part then. as i am a very good person i was arrested because i helped my x. she ran from home and came to my house. but because she is underaged i got arrested.
i do things for people and dont believe in watching myself XP

O.o wow. Well nothing can change that. I think I have diverted this thread just a bit. I will continue on in the "Say something thread"  

Shinji Azumaki

Trickster Ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:41 pm
mangacatgirl
Er... Okay I guess I'll have to start ninja

I hate starting gonk crying

Faraway Star (singing) MP3

Please don't make fun of my singing >.>;;;;
I think you have the cutest voice ever. That song you sang was beautiful. Your voice...wow I wish I had the singing voice! ^^  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games