Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:21 pm
Dana Lockheart
Angie moo
I wish i was ******** dead i'm tired of my parents and this whole tired bs. They act like ******** 12 yr olds i've finally cracked and started yelling everyone in my house telling them what i truly think about there god damn ways. I want the ******** out of this ******** place and go somewhere that won't screw up the rest of my ******** life.

You'll graduate sometime. D: *hugs*
yeah i know its just i've been dealing with this bullshit long enough i just need a break  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:30 pm
My car keeps having problems come up with it. First it was the struts and the shifter, then the transmission, now the clutch. I just want my car to start working.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Luscious Lyssa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:37 am
TheBlueWarrior
I'ma going to complain about how damn expensive everything is on Gaia! scream
Agreed! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:43 am
Meh...
I went to a Christmas party last night and had to witness my dad almost get shitfaced drunk again...I hate him when he's drunk...
I am so tired and I wish that I was not at school right now because I could be asleep in my comfy bed...
Good news is...I have a $25 GIFT CARD to spend anywhere in the mall. 3nodding  

BeautifullyChaotic1989

Luscious Lyssa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:46 am
A_Beautiful_Disaster_89
Meh...
I went to a Christmas party last night and had to witness my dad almost get shitfaced drunk again...I hate him when he's drunk...
I am so tired and I wish that I was not at school right now because I could be asleep in my comfy bed...
Good news is...I have a $25 GIFT CARD to spend anywhere in the mall. 3nodding
I'm tired too,girl.I hear ya... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:35 am
My dad drank almost a 5th of Bacardi on his own last night and was up at 12:30 this morning puking profusely...which in turn woke me up and made me pissy... scream
Oh...and when my alarm went off this morning I forgot that there was a switch on top so my first instinct was to take the battery out,so I did...it was still going off,so unplugged it from the wall...Keep in mind that I was more than half asleep while doing this... gonk  

BeautifullyChaotic1989

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:54 am
******** YOU AMAZON.COM YOU ******** RUINED CHRISTMAS YOU BIG MAGGOT RIDDEN SACKS OF E-s**t. YOUR LIES AND SEEMINGLY DISCOUNTED PRICES LURED ME INTO YOUR "******** OF THE YEAR" TRAP AND NOW CHRISTMAS IS RUINED. HOPE YOUR ******** HAPPY, YOU ARE THE ANTI-SANTA OF THE NET. PROMISING CHILDREN TOYS AND GOODIES TO BE DELIVERED AND UNDER THE SHINING TREE ON CHRISTMAS... AND THE RIPPING THEIR HOPEFULL LITTLE HEARTS OUT STUFFING THEIR SOCKINGS WITH THEM AND ROASTING THEM LIKE CHESTNUTS OVER THE OPEN FIRE THAT BURNS IN THE HELL YOU CALL YOUR WEBPAGE. I HOPE THE 30,OOO PEOPLE WHO ARNT GETTING WHAT THEY ORDERED (over a month before christmas for gods sake!!!) SHOW UP AT YOUR DOORSTEP AND CAMP OUT UNTILL EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM HAS TOLD YOU TO YOUR FACE EXACTLY HOW THEY FEEL. SO ******** YOU YOU ******** CHRISTMAS STEALING PIECES OF GRINCH s**t, AND HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS.

LOVE SAKURA

my e-mail to the amazon.com customer support team... i feel better now.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:57 am
Sakura-Kyoukan

LOVE SAKURA

Is that true? They really aren't getting stuffed shipped out in time? Thats so gay.
Well, anyways.
AUTOCAD IS HARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:58 am
Sakura-Kyoukan

LOVE SAKURA

Bravo! *claps*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:04 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan

LOVE SAKURA

*coughEBAYcough*  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:08 pm
This is why you don't make Sakura mad.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:31 pm
RaidenKazama
obviously no one in the guild has incurred my true wrath... but they will know it when they do.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:17 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
RaidenKazama
obviously no one in the guild has incurred my true wrath... but they will know it when they do.
>.>
*comforts sakura*

*then does the "i'm back rave" dance*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:58 am
*sigh* well my christmas was destoryed. Yesterday my sister was starting crap with my brother she was almost about to punch him but i stopped her. She got angry at me and started to attack me i almost got 1 gallon thing of laundry soap to the face if it wasn't my little brother who snatched the laundry soap out of her hands then pushed her. My brother n I was so irrated with her that we left to cool off. I went to my bf's house to cool off and watch beer fest. Today she starts crap again and actually made my grandmother cryed which shocked me cause my grandmother is one tough woman. Right now i just wanna kick her out of the house and tell her to get out of my life for she has cause so much pain to everyone. She even broke the windom in the house today so now we are fixing that. I'm just happy my mother is coming to pick her up cause right now i'm so furious with her attitude.  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:06 pm
-Hugs Angie-

I'm sorry Angie, last year our Christmas was ruined for alot of painful reasons. But we pulled through and just know, we're here for you. heart  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games