Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

twistednova

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:09 pm
hiya im new i joined this guild because im poor but now that i got a good look at it i think its going to be alot of fun mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:13 pm
Oh, it is. mrgreen  

Dana Pixie Stix

Natala-Silver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:51 pm
Thanks for accepting me into the guild!
Not much to say about myself just yet!
I understand the rules and will abide by them! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:13 pm
Hey everyone!! Thanks for letting me in to play!
I'm actually a girl whose going to shamelessly queen up my guy avi!
I read the rules and I'll be good! Promise!
That's about it!  

shinyarmoredknight

Renage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:50 am
Hello.

I'm new here, as you might probably have gathered. I'm looking forward to being an active member of this guild.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:15 pm
i'm new to gaia  

Moose Trellis

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:23 pm
Welcome, welcome one and all. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:10 am
Hi i'm new to kinda new to gaia and I need money so ty for accepting me  

supercactar

Sol Vendetta

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:19 pm
Hi, I'm Sol Vendetta, I'm 16 years old, and I must say that flying squirrels are fun to glide around on. (Basically, I'm just saying that I can be quite random sometimes xd ) I've read the rules, and I promise to abide by them. Feel free to add me, if you want to be my friend that's fine, and if you don't, well, that's fine too. Anyway, I hope to talk to all of you at one point or another eventually, and I'm usually on (unless my parents make me go away for the weekend or if I have a lot of schoolwork) so yeah, ja mata  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:46 pm
just call me calamaty
i'm 14 and i'm a mod of the quest donations guild, so hopefully earning gold here will help me with donations over at my guild.  

Calamaty

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:28 pm
Welcome.....

...........bitches.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:45 am
hiya all, i'm new here. no suprise there blaugh wellz i'm 18, umm.... finished high skool last yr and now i'm a 1st yr uni student, wellz the yr's almost over only 4wks to go YAY!!!! but yeh me studying bachlor of nursing hehe.
NEhowz.... i'm viet, i 1 of 10kids blaugh big family huh? lol.
I hope to meet new and very interesting ppl here hehe. wellz me not that interesting meself ayz blaugh but yeh i'm a gurl that likes ta have fun and speak me mind and all that mrgreen thanks for the welcome btw hehe ^-^ glad ta be here

Lost_child01

Basillica

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:37 pm
Hello. I guess i am new yeah.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:25 pm
Hi there. I just joined this guild. I'm here 'cause I want to see if I can help out with the items. Also to get gold. I'm not really poor. I'm like average. But I do need gold to buy the expensive stuff, which really doesn't make sense why they're high-priced. Anyways, A little bit about myself.

I'm 19, working in a sucky job. But at least it's better than McDonalds. You may find my words quite harsh sometimes. But that's only if I get in the mood, or if we met in person. 'Cause at least here I could hold back of what I'm about to say. In person I rarely don't know when to keep my mouth shut. I'm an honest person which I find it as a curse because this is how I lose friends. I don't lie, but tell half-lies. Meaning I'm not really lying, I'm just not telling you everything. I hope this doesn't affect our future aquaintances. I'm a nice guy. Just that I don't know when to keep my mouth shut. Is that I don't like lying, and I don't like keeping opinions to myself much. Thanks for reading.  

LilRyu

5,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:01 am
Ah! Hello! I just joined the guild! I'm hoping not only to make tons of gold (tee hee) But also to make wonderful friends too! This guild is going to be a BLAST!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games