Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:45 am
Craven glared at Johnny before walking off, deciding to skip her class.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:47 am
johnny runs allover the school to try and find raven and takes a quick stop when sees a piece of candy on the floor razz mrgreen mrgreen green apple alright johnny says razz razz razz razz  

vampire_guardian116

outwar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:48 am
"OK ASIDE THE DEMONIC BEAR HUG I DONT LIKE TO GET KICKED SO YOU ARE ABOUT TO WITNESS WHY NO ONE MESSES WITH ME!!!" yelled Roy. Roy started to to turn into his demon self.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:48 am
Dante goes back to the library. He find a secluded section of the library with another sofa and it was very dusty. No body has been here. "He look at the books. "Very boring stuff number 15673" Dante smiles. "No wonder" He lays on the couch and covers the entrance with a bookcase. He begins to sleep again.  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:49 am
Raven heard Craven yelling for her from the gym but decided she would rather read her book than go see what was going on this time. Well that didn't take long...Raven thought to herself, knowing full well that Dante was probably in a fight with the creepy kid Johnny. Raven flipped open her book and sat down on the couch instead of the floor and continued reading. I have no idea what's going on with Dante, and right now I don't care. Plus I'm still not sure what he apologized about earlier so I can claim ignorance if need be...Raven thought to herself and tried not to laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:49 am
"Ok where did everybody go?"said roy.  

outwar

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:50 am
johnny stops at his pace and sees craven and decides to talk to her ummmmmmmm...hi hey do u know if theres anything fun to do around her  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:53 am
Dante noticed Raven still reading then the amulet under her couch. He gets up then moves the book case surpising her in the action He begin to sit next to her. " He is no longer in me, raven" He still felt alot of guilt. " And I'm apologizing for everything. " The training, the couch, treating Celestial like an enemy . I'm really sorry" Dante look at her with eye of incredible pain and guilt. " Will you forgive me, I know i'm a screw up."  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:54 am
I'm tired of babysitting everyone, I'm tired of running things around here, I'm tired of everything....Raven thought to herself as she gave up on her book for the time being. "Why do I feel like it's my job to make sure that everyone is okay? And why am I the one in charge of hiring new teachers when things go wrong anyway?" Raven asked herself. "That's right, I used to be like that as a human. And the clan thought I could handle the whole hiring/firing thing because I still know how to be decent," She answered herself. Too bad I give up for today...Raven thought to herself as Dante moved a book case and surprised her. He came and sat next to her and apologized for everything. "Am I ever going to be allowed to be mad at you?" Raven asked Dante with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:54 am
johnny questions him self and asks himslef what he has become where did he come from?he didnt now the answers to this so he decides to sit down for a second and think why did dante know me .it couldnt have simply been the haunter gene there has to be more behind this.well its a mystery i may never know so johnny decidec to leave school early and sneak out i must know why!!!  

vampire_guardian116

outwar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:55 am
"Wow i got all worked up for nothing." said Roy. Roy goes inside some school and waits in the cafeteria untill some one approaches him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:56 am
Craven turns to Johnny. "I usually just cause some mahem but you've already done that." She responded then started to circle him deep in thought.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:57 am
i must figure who i really am, am i ghost rider or am i johnny blaze  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:58 am
"And what do you mean he's no longer in you?" Raven asked a little confused for the time being. "Are you talking about the Demon, or another personality I don't know about?" Raven said trying to be serious. "And of course your forgiven, it's in my nature to forgive sad, pathetic things," Raven said laughing.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:00 pm
well i usually cause mayham as well and i think i wanna pick a fight now
as !!!ghost rider!!!  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games