Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The School That Accepts Any Race (free rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I dont care
View Results

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:50 pm
While making tea, Tirane and Nataline came out of Rianna's three panel mirror.

"Rianna, have we ever told you about 'Them'?"

"No... not that I can remember. Why do you ask, Tirane?"

"One of Nataline's informants told her that something was happening."

Nataline nods at this. "It is true. It would seem that 'Them' would want to do something at this school with the half-demons that would put you in danger."

"So, who are 'Them'? What do they want with the half-demons?"

"We aren't sure.... all we know about 'Them' is that they get what they want, and they are unpredictable."

"We're both concrened for your safety. For now, be on your guard."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:18 pm
Mari warded Trista's room from everything, making sure that Trista had a proper environment to pull off the spell that she wasn't able to do yesterday.

Trista once again held the book in her hand. Carefully drawing the symbol on the book cover once again, she spoke the word, "Semita." Finally adding on the final stroke, she held her breath.

Nothing happened.

Trista warily opened the book to the first page, where the instructions once were. Written on the page now was something very different:

Congratulations on unlocking the first spell of the book. The spell "Semita" effectively unlocks the first demonic spell. As you attempt to unlock the other 12 spells contained in this book, help will be given to you in the form of phrases and hints. By unlocking the spell, it is determined that you are mature enough to handle the contents of the spell. Please turn to the next page for the first spell.

Smiling, Trista turned the page. She skimmed the contents of the page and realized that this wasn't actually a spell. It was a strategy/skill that would help her increase her spell-casting speed greatly.

With a slight grin, she looked over at Mari and said, "Mari, mind training with me?"  

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

Sun Flower Girl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:06 pm
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:09 pm
Mika opened her eyes the curtens were shut she looked around for Rianna "Rianna you in here?" Mika asked noticing the blanket on her  

neckroz209

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:49 am
"Yea I'm here. Want some tea?" Rianna called from her kitchen. "If you want to get freshened up, the bathroom's down the hall and to the left."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:52 am
"some green tea if you got any" Mika replied opening the curtains and stretching like a cat in the morning sun  

neckroz209

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:57 am
"Okay. I know I have that somewhere....." Rianna called from the kitchen.

"BANG!"

"OWWW!!!!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:58 am
"Everything ok in there?" Mika asked standing up  

neckroz209

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:05 am
"Yeah! Pots just landed on my chest. Wanna see him?" Rianna came out of the kitchen, balancing two cups of tea on a tray on her head, a tray of lemon, sugar, honey, and milk in her right hand, and a large plate filled with plain toast and french toast, along with two plates, in her left. "I made some breakfast too, if you didn't want to head down to face anybody yet."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:10 am
Mari stood in the middle of the room, panting with her hands on her knees. "I think you got it down."

Trista sat at the foot of her bed, humming slightly. "Yeah, I think it's good enough that we can move on." She walked over to the book placed on the desk, picked up the book, and flipped to the first page. "It said hints will be offered throughout the section, so I'm guessing we're going to have to carefully read and see if we pick up on anything."

Turning the page, Trista sat down at her bed once more. Mari walked over and joined her. As they poured over the book, a tiny corner of the room wavered. The two of them shivered, looked at each other, and nodded. The Them were here.

Although normal beings and half-demons were unable to feel Them, true demons occasionally could feel Them's presence. Whether it was because Them wanted to be known or not, nothing was certain.  

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:14 am
Lyss The One In The Back
"Yeah! Pots just landed on my chest. Wanna see him?" Rianna came out of the kitchen, balancing two cups of tea on a tray on her head, a tray of lemon, sugar, honey, and milk in her right hand, and a large plate filled with plain toast and french toast, along with two plates, in her left. "I made some breakfast too, if you didn't want to head down to face anybody yet."

"here let me help" Mika said taking the tray from Rianna's head "we dont want you droppnig them" Mika said sweetly "how come you dont wanna face anyone?" Mika asked "if you dont mind me asking"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:27 am
"Thanks for the help." Rianna sighed, set the other trays down. "I'm not really a morning person. I sometimes get sick, or i get really hostile. It's normally just because of the type of blood." Rianna said, answering Mika's question. "Anyway, let's have breakfast."  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:35 am
"Yea im normaly very hostile in the morning after my human night but as we both saw last night with the moon dissapearing and everything" Mika said smiling "hopefully it wont return i like the night without the moon its nice and dark no humans can see you" Mika said with a small hint of evil in her voice "how i love to scare them at night" Mika said smirking a toothy smirk her demon side starting to show its self  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:15 am
"Yes, I know how it is.... It's even funner when you can hear their scream." Tirane said, taking over Rianna's body and showing her mischievious side.
"It's fun when your in a tree, and someone comes, not expecting to get scared."  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:20 am
Mika nodded "It's spectacular when the scream" Mika said her eyes turning a sort of blood red color her fangs were now noticable larger then before  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games