Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Stranded - RP (properly) OR GTFO. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:53 am
"Water or rocks?" Chundo blinks, "What are you talking about?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:03 pm
"What do you like better?" Wolfe questioned  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:58 pm
Chundo, "Ummm... well I like being on ground..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:10 am
"Rocks it is then!" Wolfe tosses a rock at his head "Ye should have chosen water" Wolfe laughs "NOW, onwards to our destination!"  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:43 pm
Chundo sighs, "Okay Crazy."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:32 am
Wolfe takes Chundo by the hand and takes him through the forest. Wolfe stops she breathes in and says "Are you ready?" Wolfe pulls back a low hanging palm revealing a rocky cliff with trees atleast a kilometre down. In the distance there is what looks like the remains of a temple. "I seriously should be thinking of plan to get off this island insted of searching around." Wolfe chuckles and turns to Chundo "Hey, can you change back into a chinchilla for a sec, I can't carry someone as heavy as you down this cliff.. Trust me I know how to" Wolfe glares at Chundos eyes hoping he will trust her, Wolfe is still holding onto his hand.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:14 pm
Chundo takes his eyes off of Wolfe's and gazes upon the rocks, he then looks back at her, "Okay." Chundo turns back into a chinchilla and jumps into Wolfe's hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:52 am
"Okay, don't get scared now, I'm only going to change for a bit" Wolfes claws start to grow and her teeth sharpen. "Don't ask...I was bored one summer, learned some things..." Wolfe stops changing, she grabs Chundo and forces him to hold onto her hair. Wolfe gets on all fours and leaps high into the air. They quickly begin to fall, Wolfe forces her body closer to the cliff and pushes off it with her feet sending them flying downwards. She quickly latches onto a tree branch and swings upwards. They fly straight up "Like the view?" Wolfe smirks at Chundo.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:28 am
Chundo looks down and his tail flares up, he tightly holds on to Wolfe's hair and cloes his eyes. I'm trusting her, Chundo remembers.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:42 pm
"Hold on!" Wolfe flips over and dives down. Her claws begin to grow even more and she becomes more wolf like. They land through a pile of trees slightly breaking their fall, Wolfe lands on her hands and does a flip to stand up straight. Wolfe brushes her hands together. Wolfe looks behind her and notices Chundo isn't there. She holds her hand out and Chundo plops straight into it. "God I told you to hold on..."  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:17 am
Chundo shudders, not liking to be tossed around by a girl he's only known for a few days. She's scarry and crazy, he thinks.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:49 am
Wolfe looks at Chundo "Uhm... You can change back now if you want"  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:53 am
Chundo blinks, We landed? Chundo jumps out of Wolfe's hands and turns back. "Nice ride..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:17 am
Wolfe turns back to normal "Thanks" Wolfe looks around for a second "Ahh there we go" Wolfe walks over to a tree which looks like it has been scratched. "I left some claw marks here earlier to show us where to go"  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:43 am
Chundo looks at the claw marks, "And where do those lead too?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games