Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Creatures of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know a lot about vampires?
  Yes
  no
  A little
  a lot!
View Results

SangreLeach

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:06 am
"If it wouldn't be a bother I would love some help. I'm not exactly sure how to go about finding my maker. All I know is he's one vampire I won't be able to see into the mind of," Amie replied, ruffling the head of one of her wolf-friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:17 am
"well i could probably read him. what do you remember about him?"  

silver.for.secrets

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:37 am
Ty: he appeared in front of Amie "did he look something like me?" he said with a smirk. He has blue eyes and medium length blond hair. he had on a grey and green kimono and his wings were out of his back and they were grey also.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:03 pm
'Amie, is it him?' Rina thought. she called out to Kia, Nashi, LUke, Zid and Ziger too. not one response. she stepped protectivly in front of Amie.  

silver.for.secrets

CaptainMorganBlack

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:25 pm
Character name: Niviane Arvante
Race:Human... for now
Appearance: Tall, Black hair & Amber eyes, average weight
Weapons: three small knives hidden on her person; a small throwing axe.
Markings: two scars: one under the chin, one that runs across her forehead
Abilities as a vampire: Memory-glimpsing, shadow-traveling (turning into mist and going places) fire taming, and turning into a dragon.

Niviane sat at the Ice cream shop, sitting all alone when a group of starge looking eople came. She didn't get their cnversation, but whatever they were they didn't seem.... human... Ninviane shook her head. I've been reading too much fantasy again... she thought. If only I could talk to them.... she thought when a winged man appeared out of nowhere behind one of the girls. Nivian blinked, then rubbed her eyes. Probably a trick of the light she thought. The man was saying something to the others, then he turned and looked at her. Niviane's eyes widened and she that was when she started to feel the cold.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:41 pm
Zid ziger we hav to go to rina she needs us  

killerheart

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:39 pm
Nashi: she senced that Rina needed her and she left the group in the ice cream place and went outside and flew away hoping no one saw her

Kia: she saw a girl sitting by herself and she went and sat beside her extenting her hand "hi im kia" she said in her normal solid tone"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:03 pm
Rina saw Nashi coming and got ready for the attack. she hoped Luk was ok without her, and that he would take care of things on the ground. Ty smelled funny.....  

silver.for.secrets

killerheart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:34 pm
zid sees rina n comes up behid her n says hey  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:50 pm
Rina:>>
not realizing that it was Zid behind her (her nerves were kinda shot at the moment) she turned and slugged him in the stomach. "sh*t. sorry Zid." she whispered and then turned back to Amie, who still hadn't moved.  

silver.for.secrets

killerheart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:38 pm
zid>>>
damn that one was the worse out of all the times u hit me wow u hav gotin strounger lol  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:56 pm
Niviane Mentally kicked herself for watching the others. In a mellow tone she said, "Hi. Im Niviane." She shook the girls hand, and returned teh strong grip she was given. "I'm sorry if you saw me staring at you, there's so little things that are intresting for me... in reality, anyways."
She mentally kicked herself again. Fantasy, talking animals, and Vampires don't exsist. I fhtey did you'd be a vampire and doing weird things with all the creatures you'd love to be real. But the point is that their not. Get over it. she thought to herself. She shook her head. "Have I seen you before?" she asked, remembering that face from somewhere...  

CaptainMorganBlack

SangreLeach

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:07 pm
Looking at this new character, Amie was tossed backwards into her memory. Only slightly noticing Rina and later two others appear in front of her, Amie remembered the night she was turned. She remembered the smirk, the laugh, the face of the one who bit her. She remembered the way her pack had acted when he appeared and that they were acting the same this time. Putting two and two together at last, Amie started shaking. "Wh-wh-what d-d-do you w-w-want? Wh-why are you here? Why did you leave me?" Amie shouted, slightly noticing a human in the midst and not caring. Overcome, Amie started crying, the first emotion she'd shown in years. She quickly grabbed a handkerchief to hide the blood tears.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:52 pm
The girl the man was with was crying. Whats happening to her? "Um... is she ok?" she asked Kia. Something weird was going on here, and she really wanted to know what.  

CaptainMorganBlack

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:46 pm
Kia: "oh its nothing she just met up with her old boyfreind....do you wanna walk outside with me?"
Nashi: took the hint and took amie outside and saw that ty followed "go away she dosnt need you!!"
Ty: he grabbed Nashi "on the contrary.." he smirked "she does. He threw nashi aside and turned amie around and made her look into his eyes "your eyes are just as i saw them that night...beautifull" he smirked at her agian.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games