Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:42 pm
Jaden smiled as she sat in the heated water it felt really good "mmmmmmm"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:50 pm
"Hello again Jaden! Sorry" I said panting. My chest was throbbing like mad. It was quite painful, but I need to get used to it. I heard a strange noise from the distance and looked to see the distant sea starting to erupt. It looked like a giant something was going to emerge from the water. "Jaden I think we should check that out...."  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:03 pm
"hmmm?" Jaden looked over "yea we should" Jaden said slowly standing and getting out of the heated water.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:13 pm
"Do you think we should get any one first? Or just head over there?" At that moment Kiona came bounding over. No one else came with here. But at least we had her now.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:16 pm
"its probably just a demon we can handle one teeny tiny demon" Jaden said smiling as she looked at Kiona then knelt down "how are you doing Kiona? you know i meat a male wolf with the same name as you"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:25 pm
Kiona barked and wagged her tail happily. "I think Kiona really likes you now! Well, then" I said running off towards the demon.

When we reached the spot, the demon finaly burst out of the water and ice. It was small, but there wasn't just one. there may have been a whole clan of them. I backed up. "Um, what were you saying about... one teeny demon?" it seemed to be over 30 of them, but I couldn't tell what type of demon. I created a long fire sword and charged at them. My fire blade went thro one, but the fire was gone and the demon was still there. It was some type of water demon. My chest throbbed and I fell to the ground and coughed up blood. I felt a chill run through my body as my strenght started to drain.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:27 pm
"Keitsume!" Jaden yelled drawing her swords and charging at the demons "leave her alone!" Jaden shouted slicing threw a demon Jaden's eyes flashed red as she sliced threw another demon.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:41 pm
I heard Jaden yell from somewhere. It seemed far away.... I was kneeling on the ground on all fours, panting. The chill gave me new strength as another demon towered over me. I quickly put my hand on the demon and tryed to make a fire blast. Only the fire froze the demon. It was ice that had come out instead. I got up and shattered the demon.
"I'm back..." I said and then started to attack the demons with Jaden.

((Sorry, I got a little tired of the fire all the time, so I hope you don't mind if I switch to water sometimes.... maybe because of the crystal I'm thinking....))  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:44 pm
Jaden smiled as she sliced another demon "good to have you back" Jaden said as she sliced another demon the started ganging up on her "oh come on three against one isnt fair for you guys" Jaden laughed as she charged at them but before she could react her feet were frozen to the ground the demons closing in on her.

((oo sounds fun!))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:52 pm
I saw Jaden was stuck and the demons were closing in, I charged over.
"This water/ice this is weird to me, and I can't use my fire. ug" Kiona jumped and distroyed a demon that was going for Jaden. Kiona held the demons off while I tried to unfreeze Jaden. It was very hard when I only had water. I took out my dark key blade and started to hack at the ice that frose Jadens feet. Soon she was able to move, and we were fighting again.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:54 pm
Jaden smiled and slashed the demons "just like old times" she looked over to Kiona who seemed to being having alittle trouble she ran over and helped out.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:14 am
Avani watched Owen tinker with one of his new toys in the lab when Ayane walked in, "Hello Ayane." Avani eyed Cascada who was watching everyone's move, "You better be cautious around her, I think she's still unstable."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Yogurt for Brains

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:18 am
"Cascada will not hurt anyone," Owen snapped back defending her. "Besides, all I have to do is lock the breifcase and she won't be bothering a sole." Owen turned to Ayane, "Hello dear, would like to see my new gun?" Owen's face was like a child's at Christmas, he picked up his gun and griined at it, "It can pierce through anything, it's a combination of fire and dark magic."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:14 am
It took a while but, we finally defeated the demons. "How are you Jaden. Are you okay?" I sighed "Do you think we should go back to everyone?"  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:16 am
Jaden rubbed her stomach a few times then smiled "were fine" Jaden said then turned "i think we should" Jaden said sighing "on second thought" Jaden sat down "wow ha i've never gotten tired this fast" Jaden laughed then sighed.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games