Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:51 pm
Sendou grinned, the demons they fought disintegrated but they were being absorbed by Yami's bow "are you ready?" he asked Yami, she nodded in reply. He played his flute as she pulled the string of her bow making a sound. The ground started shaking, a dragon appeared before them, Sendou jumped over it with an evil look on his face "I won't let you off easily..." he said. Teru glared at the dragon, he remembered that the dragon in front of them was the dragon he killed before, now it came back "Vergil, Dante you should go save Yami and Aneesha, we'll take care of the dragon" he said.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:54 am
Hearing Teru, Vergil nodded. "Alright. Dante! C'mon!" He ran into the lair, luckily without being hit. Now it was a matter of finding them both...  

Aneesha

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:00 pm
durge followed dante swiftly  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:15 pm
Dante grinned the ran thorugho ut the castle slashing all the dmeons before him, "C'mon, I can dance all day!" he said then grinned asthe mob came for him.  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:35 pm
"I won't let all of you pass so easily..." Yami said, releasing another arrow it starts to multiply itself, they all aimed for Durge, Dante and Vergil. Meanwhile, Teru, Geiru and the other was busy fighting off the dragon.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:20 am
Dante turned around the swung rebellion destroying the arrows, "Yuki, Try to fight it!" He called out,  

Dante Aurion

Aneesha

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:23 pm
Vergil paid no attention and managed to get into the lair, untouched. He looked at Durge and Dante. There were so many passageways... Which one was the right one? A sudden wave of self-realisation made him choose a path that seemed, and felt right. "This way!" He ran down the dark lair, and entered what seemed to be a burlesque. Oh great... Now Dante will be getting horny over those degrading women... Half naked women roamed the place, giving the men enticing looks. Vergil ignored them, but he was slightly concerned about Dante... Durge too...  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:50 pm
Dante grinned, "This is my type of place," he said then plunged his hands into his pockets, "Hello, ladies, Are you lonely?' he grinned as the pack of women surrounded him.  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:14 pm
A little girl appeared "Yami-san...you have no time for people like these...you have more things to do" she said, she was shorter than Yami, her hair had the color of lavender but her eyes were white. Yami glanced around "yes...I have more things to do..." she muttered as she follows the girl who was grinning.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:21 pm
durge put up his fists,and guarded himself from the attack he unmounted his blade ,and unleashed a fury of slashes to the demons he ran to dante "WOAH"durge said with a grin "pimpin much dante"he told him as he chukled ,and tightened his fist to the blade "whatever you do dante dont let your guard down"durge yelled to him  

vampire_guardian116

Aneesha

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:39 am
The girls caressed Dante, and the sight of it made Vergil gag. "Dante. No time to waste..."
He headed up a huge flight of stairs, and into a room. A note was on the bed.

If you want her, come find her...

Dracula... He must have left it. Vergil growled, then noticed Aneesha's picture on the bed. The one of herself, Dante and Vergil... The one she always kept with her. Taking the picture, he put it in his pocket and stormed out of the room. Now, they would have to work harder to find her...  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:06 pm
Teru had finished his battle with the dragon, it was time to finish Sendou off as well. Geiru was wounded, he was also getting a bit weak. He was breathing heavily, as well as his opponent. Geiru charged into Sendou grabbing him by the throat and pinning him to the ground "Where are they?!" he asked Sendou, he was referring to his sister Alena and Yami, Sendou just smirked in reply.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:45 pm
Dante rushed up the stairs, he looked back at the girl,s "I'll come back fro you!" he then followed Vergil, they looked around, 'this place is huge!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:07 am
Vergil rolled his eyes in disgust, and ran off in search for Aneesha. It felt eerie, since no enemies were no longer here. The climax before the big boss... Dracula. They came to a huge red door, and he could hear the silent tune being played on an organ (The theme from DMC3), making him shiver. Dared he go in? He had to take the risk, once Dante and Durge got there, that was... It was unwise to just go in without back-up, no matter how much he wanted to.  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:08 pm
Dante made it to the Vergil, "Hey, This your Lady and, Your fight, i got badder things to take down," Then Two more doors appeared on the other walls, One of them had the Insignia of Argosax, and Dante walked to it, "This is my stop," he then looked at Durge, "That's your door, Whatever, I bet your brother is there,"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games