Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
What RPG catagory would you put the avvie above you in? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:10 pm
The only FEMALE interdimensional bounty hunter. If theres chaos in any given realm then you are the one who rides your dragon there and stops it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:06 pm
(this is getting to be fun...)
DAD!! THAT HURT!!!!!

Crimson Hellite, demon of the Flames of Hell. Your duty and obligations are to ferry souls from purgatory to Hell. Your powers are unmatched by everyone (except the Master of Hell). As a father, though, you have an annoyingly short temper, and you tend to take out your anger on any nearby moving object (I was your latest victim...)  

Red Alert Serise

O N ii G ii R ii

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:47 pm
"Love is blind."

A girl that's been blind since she was born, sadness that always comes to heart. Someone that misunderstood, sad, and always troubled.

"You okay?"

"Yeah...I'm alright.."

But of course...you always lie.

xD Crappy description.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:52 pm
No, it was unique!! I liked it!
And the coffee mug....don't tell me, you're going after the new trend Mau-chan created, huh?

A kid who loved coffee...

Coffee is my bestest friend,
It makes me feel so light!
With caffiene for it to lend...
This love just feels so right!!

(random just got a whole new meaning...) Yeah...you like to jump around and do pirouette turns when you have coffee...  

Red Alert Serise

O N ii G ii R ii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:23 pm
:3 Thanksies.

Aww~ that was a cute poem.

Um...

A songtress that uses curses to protect herself.
Her barriers protects anyone from hurting her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:45 am
A shopkeeper of sorts, plain and simple.  

Crimsonhellite

tigeress232

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:58 am
a demon/hell creature thing lol  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:29 pm
A vagabond, searching for his family. You use your staff to search for the ones you lost. You, yourself, are blind, however.  

Red Alert Serise

Tyurru1217

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:37 pm
oooh scarey death bringer o.O  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:40 pm
As a young child, Kin no Akari had an unfortuante encounter with a dragon. She walked into the forest with her younger brother, not knowing that it was filled with dangerous creatures. A dragon approached them and although she cried and begged to be let go, the dragon showed no mercy. The dragon attacked, leaving her blind, with her last visual memory of her brother being mauled to death by the dragon. By some miracle, she managed to escape, and swore to avenge her brother. She spent years training, using her newly heightened sense of hearing to her advantage. Now, equipped with her lunar scythe, she is ready to venture back out into the forest and punish the dragon that killed her brother.

Crap, someone did hers before I could. cry

Fuku Taichou

Tyurru1217

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:48 pm
a cute little fishermen who has more to her back story then it looks  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:10 pm
aww i got skipped cry  

Tyurru1217

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:13 am
The little sister of a HERO/HEROINE whose wapons/talents/and magic are all based on parasols.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:25 pm
The one everyone assumes is horrible and mean so they run away. He's tough on the exterior but deep down on the inside it hurts him to be so lonely.  

Symphony of Serenity

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:26 pm
A girl blessed by a goddess, your purpose now consists of teaching the TRUE meaning of life to a rare and selected few, and eating lots and lots of sushi. rofl  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games