Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
"What would you do" GAME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna play?
  Why not.
View Results

Red Alert Serise

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:52 pm
I'd whip out my katanas and start killing it. And then it would get pissed and kill me.

WWYD if you were a samurai in Feudal Japan?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:16 pm
I'd be a rurouni (wanderer) like Kenshin Himura and be a samurai to serve the people instead of serving a lord or master. whee

WWYD if you found out you're really only a character in a story book?  

CMC Representative

O N ii G ii R ii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:46 pm
I would try to save the day and take full credit. xD

What would you do if ......
someone stole your laptop?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:06 pm
I wouldnt be worried at all since i dont have one. biggrin

What would you do if you were in the midst of an epic battle between beast-people and humans and you had to choose a side?  

Crimsonhellite

O N ii G ii R ii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:22 pm
I'd choose humans and then ditch the battle.

What would you do if you suddenly grew horns on your head?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:19 pm
I'd dress up like a half-demon and win best costume contests this coming Halloween. xd

WWYD if your great grandmother left you a large farm inheritance in the provinces in the condition that you must live in it?  

CMC Representative

vertgreen4

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:18 am
Well....it would depends on where the provinces are. If it seems safe enough yes but of course if its way out in the middle of nowhere i don't think so.

WWYD if your tv burst into flames setting the living room alight but couldn't be put out and didn't spread to other rooms either? (magical fire rolleyes )

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:45 pm
I'd get freakin' pissed because my favorite show was supposed to start. And then, i might get worried.

WWYD if you had the ability to go into cyberspace (like, you can enter the internet in a virtual reality through any object connected through the internet?)  

Red Alert Serise

CMC Representative

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:49 pm
I'd go into webcomics, uploaded videos, and massively multiplayer online RPGs to have "real" fun messing around. xp

WWYD if you looked into a mirror and don't find your reflection?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:46 pm
I'd say "Sweet! I'm a vampire!! I'm thirsty....what am I supposed to do now?" And then I'll find myself surrounded by garlic and silver crosses, and then I'll die...

WWYD if you had a million dollars but could not spend it for your own personal desires?  

Red Alert Serise

CMC Representative

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:12 pm
Might as well use it to build an orphanage for teh poor kiddies. Always wanted to do that though, so I'm not sure if it would count as a personal desire. xp

WWYD if you went out camping with your friends and got lost in the mountain trail?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:28 am
Scream really loudly and hope someone found me? rofl

WWYD if you were the last person on earth? eek  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Red Alert Serise

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:49 pm
I've seen this question once...and I think I said "I'd search for anybody who might have survived...and then when I realized I was the only person left, I'd eat a delicious meal and then commit suicide..."

It was something like that, and it hasn't changed. What would you do if your homework came to life and tried to eat you?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:18 pm
I'd trap it, pass it to my teacher, and hope the monster homework teaches him/her a lesson not to give difficult schoolwork anymore next time. sweatdrop

WWYD if you were Neo in the Matrix?  

CMC Representative

Fuku Taichou

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:48 pm
I'd probably freak out and miss my normal lifestyle. Then I'd try to at least learn how to control my abilities.

What would you do if your teeth started becoming crooked at an alarming rate?

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games