Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

foxtailhimea

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:02 pm
Hello. I'm girl61884 ^_^ It's super cool to be here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:42 am
hello im kk11kklland i like it here  

kk11kkll

Lovely Akari

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:04 am
I am Akari. I am 15 years old and I have been on Gaia since December '04. Nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:40 pm
me = orly.
I = AT'er, GCD'er, ED'er since March 'o5.  

Orlyescence

jacachu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:56 pm
Aw, thank you for inviting me. :3
This looks like a fun guild.

Name: Jackie
Favorite Music: Tons. M83, Imogen Heap, Radiohead, etc.
Anything else: I love foreign films and video editing. ^^

Thank youuu. ^__^

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:08 pm
Hi im sapphiremua. thanks for inviting me ^^  

sapphiremua

Baron_Von_Nogard

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:34 pm
name/nickname: Anthony/Alucard
interests: Love, Poetry, Swordplay
fav. music/ band: Classical, Techno, Rock/CKY, Three Days Grace, Avenged Sevenfold
anything else you can think of: A great friend to have.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:30 am
Hi! My Name's kinda long so just call me Raine or Amara for short, I'm a 27 year old College Professor, from the fair city of Las Pinas in Metro Manila, Philippines. I'm an educator in the fields of Logic, Ethics, History(Philippine, Asia and World), Sociology, Anthropology, Political Science, and Asian Civilizations. I have taught all of these subjects for almost two years. I am also a journalist or writer for a local nationwide newspaper in Manila under supplements and life section. I am also a freelance writer who writes original fiction, poetry and fan fiction (e.g. harry potter, inuyasha, furuba, etc.). I am a self-confessed ragnarok addict (my deliverance HIGh priest is a taijiya!!). I am also reviewing for my Professional liscensure exam for teachers examinations in August of this year!! So all in all i love to lurk around gaia and make friends.... so

Jane!!

Raine domokun domokun  

Raine_Amara

Crystal Gatekeeper

16,750 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

KushinadaHime

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:32 am
Hey everyone!! You can call me Kushi...I am 21 (Ill be 22 in a few weeks) I just joined this site and was invited to this guild. I look forward to chating/meeting everyone!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:17 pm

Hi! I'm Kaede, and I'm 15 years old.
I joined about a week ago, but exams have just finished,
so hopefully I'll be on more!

`Kaede

Xx_zebby_xX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:38 am
hi everyone! im new here. I'm amy and I'm 20. I dont have much of a life other than video games and the net lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:19 pm
Hiya, Names Oteriho'kte Wakennehsi:io, It means 'The Last Word' 'I am of the Snipe Clan'. See, I'm Native American, and in specifics, Mohawk Native. I come from the New York Reservation and I like to Role Play. If you like ParaRP in any form of Mobster or Gangster then you should check out MafiaRPG. It's alright but it's turn-based and graded so it kind of falls short in my recommendation.

I recently just found Gaia and I'm already addicted, ^-^. I like Classic Roc n' roll, some Rap and Guitar Hero. I like parties, well who doesn't? Booze is a good friend, no joke. Lol, I deal in a lot of Paragraphic Role-Playing so if anyone likes to do a Spar, role-Play or just want to do it for fun then I'm game. Well, Peace out.  

Six Trey Gangster

Malicious Toast

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:23 pm
'Allo. I am new here. :3 I suppose
this is the part where I introduce
myself, and you stop reading.
heart

I am Toast.
I am female.
I'm 13 years of age.
I am located in northern Texas.
I have no life.
emo
I like to study, boogy down to
music, browse and post on forums,
'talk' to people on MSN, read books,
and watch TV.
I'm a big music fan, I enjoy all types
of music, but I'm a big fan of Hello!
Project. If you don't know what H!P
is, don't mention it around me, or else
I will harass you with their music, and
force you to like it. You *will* like it.
XD
So yeah. That's me in a nutshell.
Hope to get to know ya'll, and stuff.
:]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:46 pm
Hello everyone. I actually forgot that I was a part of this guild. I quit Gaia a long time ago (though not completely) and just recently I came back for good, I hope. So thanks for inviting me here, and I'm sorry that I haven't posted or contributed at all. >_>

So my name is Tara. It's pronounced like terra. I also go by names such as Tara Panda (I'll be changing my username to that once I have enough gold), Turbo Tara or Taradactyl. I'm fifteen years old and I live in Canada. I enjoy listening to Wolf Parade, Feist, The Strokes, Animal Collective, The Unicorns and much, much more. I like photography, drawing, ninjas, unicorns, pandas, wildlife, snowboarding and surfing (I have yet to try them, but I really want to and I enjoy watching the two), and most of all I like to eat babies. >:3

I'll try to post here more from now on. heart

Ratty McRat

minxx in wonderland

Tipsy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:57 pm
!! don't . have an . overREACTION.

i'm crystal. i'm not new to the guild or anything but i might as well be since ive never really posted. im 13. i live in nc and i have no life.
heart

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games