Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
MOUTH TO MOUTH<3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 667 668 669 670 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOUTH'S CLOSED.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Kiokujo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:46 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Kiokujo
TheBlueWarrior
Kiokujo
teh sexiful nerdy

-_-;; that is one of very few words in the english(or any other really)language that I can't stand it when people use it...racist and homophobic remarks are just...disgusting
I are sawwy....didn't know.....plus im a we bit kid >_<'

And, thats an excuse because?
........Well it's almost midnight here.....I'm sleepy and feel like I'm high.....what do you expect...........

I'ld expect to watch some one bust a cap in your a**
rude much.......even though in my area....I've never seen soneone get shoot!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:51 pm
I are off and good ridance! ninja  

Kiokujo

danz_22

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:41 pm
simply ignored everything and just posting for gold!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:47 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Kiokujo
TheBlueWarrior
Kiokujo
teh sexiful nerdy

-_-;; that is one of very few words in the english(or any other really)language that I can't stand it when people use it...racist and homophobic remarks are just...disgusting

........Well it's almost midnight here.....I'm sleepy and feel like I'm high.....what do you expect...........

rofl rofl  

stoner364

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:13 am
stoner364
TheBlueWarrior
Kiokujo
TheBlueWarrior
Kiokujo
teh sexiful nerdy

rofl rofl

Awww. I know it was a bad slip but he tried to delete it before it showed up in replies... And age is an excuse because you learn tact as you go.. But don't bust a cap in his a**... Go with the whips or something that won't require surgery! mrgreen Hey ace! I hope your computer is feeling better tomorrow. And it sounds like your feeling better about everything. I'm happy for you!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:40 am
Honestley that word only means ignorent person, people just always think it means the bad one  

stoner364

Kiokujo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:44 am
stoner364
Honestley that word only means ignorent person, people just always think it means the bad one
O RLY?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:52 am
Kiokujo
stoner364
O RLY?

Yh Rly!!
At least that's what I was told/heard sweatdrop  

stoner364

Jimmi Bodene

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:17 pm
the actual original meaning of the word was ignorant person. the word was used as a racist term for black slaves because most slaves had no knowledge of reading or writing or most things like that. i dont like the word WHEN USED IN A RACIST WAY... because i seriously hate racism  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:19 pm
Jimmi Bodene
the actual original meaning of the word was ignorant person. the word was used as a racist term for black slaves because most slaves had no knowledge of reading or writing or most things like that. i dont like the word WHEN USED IN A RACIST WAY... because i seriously hate racism
I was using it as no racist meaning... 3nodding  

Kiokujo

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:13 pm
Yo, only poking my head in ~ things are going well it seems, I have to go again though, the computer is being worked on here and there.

I'll be back on whenever, care to fill me in when I'm back?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:34 pm
Kiokujo
Jimmi Bodene
I was using it as no racist meaning... 3nodding

i wasnt sayin you were, i was just saying it because the argument was elevating and i wanted to stop it...  

Jimmi Bodene

Lily the Pink

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:58 pm
I think the MP is down...you know what THAT means!

EDIT: Well...the searching is anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:01 am
Tigerlily is crazy. I'll just go to bed now before I say something stupid again. 'Night.  

Lily the Pink

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:10 am
gonk  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 667 668 669 670 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games