Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:45 pm
Chibi_Neko_Leon
Night Sanxzo-sama *huggleth*

(and... Shito Ryu)

Hmmm... if possible, what are the differences between these Karate styles, my fellow martial arts comrade?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:01 pm
Sentama Lin
Chibi_Neko_Leon

(and... Shito Ryu)

Hmmm... if possible, what are the differences between these Karate styles, my fellow martial arts comrade?

Well, to be honest, i only say Shito Ryu is better becasue, that is the style i first learned (I moved to Isshin Ryu after Shito Ryu). BUT, I have noticed that, compared to other styles (though, unfortunately, i've never had the expierence of sparring with a student of Shotokan), Shito Ryu is more centred on circling the opponent and matching his/her strength with superior speed.

The other style I enjoy as a personal preference is Isshin Ryu because, it is based off of kata, and I personally enjoy doing katas.

I have to wake up at 5:30....its 2:01 A.M. *huggles t3h Sentama Lin* Night night.  

Chibi-of-Doom

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:02 pm
Chibi_Neko_Leon
Sentama Lin
Chibi_Neko_Leon

(and... Shito Ryu)

Well, to be honest, i only say Shito Ryu is better becasue, that is the style i first learned (I moved to Isshin Ryu after Shito Ryu). BUT, I have noticed that, compared to other styles (though, unfortunately, i've never had the expierence of sparring with a student of Shotokan), Shito Ryu is more centred on circling the opponent and matching his/her strength with superior speed.

The other style I enjoy as a personal preference is Isshin Ryu because, it is based off of kata, and I personally enjoy doing katas.

I will agree that Katas are very, very fun. Although I've only started Shotokan Karate, I've enjoyed the many forms that I've learned from Tae Kwon Do and the few steps I know from Ta'i Chi.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:05 pm
Sentama Lin
Chibi_Neko_Leon
Sentama Lin
Chibi_Neko_Leon

(and... Shito Ryu)

I will agree that Katas are very, very fun. Although I've only started Shotokan Karate, I've enjoyed the many forms that I've learned from Tae Kwon Do and the few steps I know from Ta'i Chi.

Tai Chi is very fun. I use the forms in Tai Chi as a defensive technique. if done at a faster pace, it is very good for redirecting an opponent's attacks. Besides Tai Chi, i also enjoy sword fighting, and im looking to learn Aikido.

now...look waht you made me do. i went and posted whne i should be in beddd!!! >.<  

Chibi-of-Doom

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:07 pm
Sleep... SLEEP!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:09 pm
Sentama Lin
Sleep... SLEEP!

Yes, Ma'am... (-___-; )

*sics the Fat Happy on you*

<( ^___^)> *laughs as the Fat Happy glomps and cuddles with the Sentama Lin*

*cuddles wiv his panda and is soon snoring...*  

Chibi-of-Doom

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:34 pm
^^ Looks like I missed everyone. sweatdrop I'm sorry if my siggy's too big...I'll remove it if ppl start complaining.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:58 pm
^^ I'll come back some other time then...  

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chibi-of-Doom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:44 am
mur?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:08 am
I'm here, sort of, I'm on my friends computor and he may kick me off soon  

girl_no_13

Chibi-of-Doom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:10 am
murrr...wazzup whoever might be reading this?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:11 am
*running around in circles* HOT BOYS HOT BOYS! HOT ANIME BOYS!  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Chibi-of-Doom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:17 am
Sanzoskitsune
*running around in circles* HOT BOYS HOT BOYS! HOT ANIME BOYS!

*turns into this anime boy* blaugh heart whee

User Image

drools over himself* stare  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:18 am
... xd I come in and see this?!  

Omochii

Chibi-of-Doom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:19 am
Omochii
... xd I come in and see this?!

yes...now do the drooling over of me.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games