Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maggie_Simpson_125

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:19 pm
im maggie
well............. thats it for now  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:44 pm
Hi I'm Yessenia, and this is my first guild, I like a lot of things, like anime, manga and video games. Umm, yea I guess that's it lol If u wanna be my friend u can, lol  

TifaL91

spanishprincess15

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:18 pm
hello everyone im stephanie and i love music biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:49 pm
well my name is Ashley and im almost 14. i like music  

shishi_girl123

That_one_hippi_guy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:38 pm
Hi everyone im jeremy and im romanian, im 16 and I really like the anime book seiries/tv series ranma 1/2 i wish it was still on so i could watchit but whatever. i am really into alot of emo music but im more of a hippi my favorite band is Green day. I also like rolplaying becuase thats the only oppertunity i get to be extremely randomand act stupid. I am a christian but im not going to force my religion oppon you or try and shove the word of God down your throte. I'm very excepting of other people including gays, lesbians, or bisexuals. I am also really into road trips and partying like their is no tomorrowe cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:04 am
Yo ho, by the powers
Hey...
I'm Kori.
Seventeen years old (not sixteen any more, silly fingers... >_>).
Obsessed and in love with Green Day and its members.
But mostly its music and the frontman, Billie Joe, with his heart-melting voice, excuse the fangirl.
I like to write, but I've yet to come up with anything, really, the best I've come up with are short and plotless (literally lacking a "plot" of time and events) or poetry.
Currently trying to draw up and formulate my first role play character.
Somewhat shy.
Love Harry Potter.
LEFTY, as implied by the name.
My favorite color is Green... also implied by the name (well, Green Day also).

I think... that's about all anyone ever needs to know.
Where we will we roam

GreenSouthpaw

Ciindy Bear

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:51 am
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:33 am
User Image OnePiece fan
User Image

Yes. I am one of many crazed anime fans.

Hi im me. I like anime, dicussing any serious/joking topic, and i like foruming because unlike chatting, you can talk to random people in a very well organized way. which is why i joined

My spelling can sometimes go south so bear with it.

User Image Thats me  

Gamegene

Colorful Rainbow of Doom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:39 am
hiya!!! im Leeanna...well i love sports, music, and animals>>> im 13 and i love the color green and i play softball!!!

smile mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:28 pm
I'm Qui. And yesh, I'm a girl. My friend dared me to change my avi to a guy. Well, I like food and animals, and the colors Red, Silver, and GREEN!  

too tired for a name

BlueDyce

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:47 pm
I'm Dyce, I am female, a Gemini, born in the year of the sheep. Most of you can most likely figure out my likely age (If you come up with 16 you are wrong). I am open-minded to any intelligent idea. I am an anime fan, an avid reader (check profile for list of favorite authors)and I like gossip. I hope to enjoy many discussions with you in the future.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:39 pm
Welcome, newbies! 3nodding  

Xanatos Forever

Seraphic Cadaver

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:53 pm
Hi. I'm Enethro A.K.A Seraphic Cadaver. I was born in the year of the snake (I liked that fact someone else posted so I used it too, as I often may). I used to write somewhat macabre poetry, but I got out of that because, though I enjoyed it, it also depressed me. I'm from England and... Anything else you would like to know just PM me.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:57 pm
i'm gy[sy shi and i have no clue were i am right now  

Gypsy Shi

Never Meant To Be

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:34 am
Okay then. Hello. Nice to meet you all.

My name's Never Meant To Be, but I'd prefer if you called me Neva. I just like that nickname. ^_^

Um.... I wasn't invited here, I just randomly found it and requested to join. Thank you Duale for accepting me.

I live in the Northeastern part of the US. I have a dog, named Jack. I'm still in high school.

Uh.... anything else you want to know, drop me a PM.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games