Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:03 pm
"I don't see why you have the need to freak out just because the baby's kicking. It's not that foreign of a feeling." Mala muttered softly, giving Van a massage in hopes of calming him down a little.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:10 pm
"Maybe for you it's not. It's one thing to feel it kicking from the outside, it's another to feel it from the inside. That, coupled with the fact that I'm feeling it kick in places I don't have." Van said feeling better for the time being from the massage and current lack of baby activity.

Unsure of if he wanted to hear more or not, Kai went right back downstairs to Larai, eyes wide in shock and confusion. "I don't know what those two are doing...did...whatever...but apparently dad's feeling the baby kick. And I don't mean 'hand on the tummy' sort of way."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:38 pm
Mala sighed softly once more, still keeping on with the massage. "I love you, Van. Just let me know if I can do anything to make this up to you."

"Either that's incredibly perverted or I have no idea what you mean by that what so ever." Larai said with a puzzled expression.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:44 pm
"Can't say I know of anything outside your wonderful massages and our sexual nirvana." Van said looking back at her with a grin. "Besides, I'm perfectly fine so long as I've got you." he said before giving her a quick kiss.

"I don't get it either, I'm just telling you what I heard." Kai said with a shrug. "And what I heard happened to include him saying 'I'm feeling it kick in places I don't have.' And gods know there'd be a lot more grunting and the like if they were having sex!"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:58 pm
Mala grinned broadly. "And I am as happy as I could be when I am with you." she muttured, kissing Van back once more.

"You've got a point there. Though, I must say... EW."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:02 pm
"Yeeeahh, how curious are we about this again?" Kai said, unsure if he really wanted to know at this point. "Of course, I'm not sure how much more mental scarring they could possibly do to us at this point. I'm almost tempted to just flat out ask before our imaginations give us anymore unpleasant images."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:05 am
"Not very, that's why I made you do it." Larai replied with a shrug.

{Sorry for the s**t post. I have a throbbing headache and this is the best I could muster up.}

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:10 am
((Oo, sorry. >.< *hands you e-painkillers*))

"Eff this. They know they can't hide anything if we know something's up and confront them about it. We're practically a family of thieves for crying out loud! Lying is pointless in this house!" Kai said before going back upstairs to just knock on the door and make their parents spill.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:17 am
"Good luck with that." Larai muttured, having already lost interest.

Mala kissed Van once more just as Kai began to knock on the door. With much reluctance she pulled away and asked, "Should we answer the door? Or should we try and buy and hour of peace and say we're 'busy'?"

{Thanks. *sigh* Hope my headache goes away soon...}

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:24 am
"I know you're available, or there'd be grunting!" Kai said, knowing they'd try to avoid him for some reason or another. "Dad looks old, you're both acting weird, and neither of you have ever successfully hidden anything from us before! Now what's going on?!"

"I didn't think it was that noticable..." Van whimpered slightly. He'd been alive for thousands of years, he didn't help in reminding him that he was old.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:27 pm
"He's just being obnoxious, nothing new." Mala assured Van, kissing him lightly atop his forhead. "You don't look old at all. You're hansome, still the most gorgeous man I have ever met. The years you have survived only prove how amazing you are and that you've had the chance to accumulate the wisdom that today's youth lacks. I'd take you over any of the brats these days any day, any century, any life." As she spoke, her tone was soft, tender. She ignored Kai for the moment, soley focused on Van.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:31 pm
"That's good. I'd hate to loose out to the current master thief these days." Van said with a chuckle.

"Well, if you guys want to ignore me, I guess you won't mind if I do a little practice with my powers~ I am a little rusty you know." Kai said, sure the threat of mass destruction would get them out.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:56 pm
Mala smiled a couple moments at Van before turning towards the door to yell out at Kai, "Damn it, can't we have an hour to ourselves without you threatening to blow everything up?! You don't see me running in and ruining a perfect mood just for some silly interrogation!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:00 pm
"We've only been here a few days! You've had hundreds of years of uninterrupted moments! And it's not like we're barging in on you while you have sex or anything!" Kai said. "Usually you two only hide stuff if something's wrong, we just want to know what's up! So I'm not leaving this spot until you two come out of there and tell us!"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:11 pm
Mala sighed deeply. "It's...complicated. Please can you at least let us talk about how we want to word it, so as to not give the wrong idea?" Mala asked, at the brink of giving up and just spilling the beans. "If I must tell you, I at least want to be perfectly clear about it."

{Somehow I imagine Mala having a British accent, kind of like Simon Cowell's except feminine and not harshly yet accurately critiquing everything..}

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games