Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:17 pm
"Alright. Swing by the biology lab after. It might be better to rinse out your mouth so I don't get food contaminants in my experiment" Christopher said. He then looked at Whit. "It's just a little something I'm doing for fun. I want to take the samples before I leave and then come back in January to see what kind of bacteria I've been growing" he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:28 am
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery pulled the draw strings on her sack closed and looked over to Jordan as the kids loaded up onto the bus. They waved 'bye' to Ms. Powers and chatted excitedly with one another. More than one was on their phone home to mom.
Ms. Powers looked relieved in any case.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit thought they turned the power in the labs off during the holidays, but shrugged it off. If something grew, it grew.
He squeezed the juice out of his grapefruit and onto his spoon.
"So Shige" he said after swallowing. "What're we going to do with the little one here?" he asked gesturing and nodding hello to Treya.

Ms. Powers waved bye to the kids in return and was glad to see them off on the bus. She watched it pull out of the gates and head down the road before turning and swinging her arms around the girls. "Well you two arrived in the nick of time." she said giving them each a one armed hug. Not realizing her pun.

"I have two left to ship off at noon and then it's your lot ,a few unlucky oddballs and some prefects and student council members who are all stuck here for Christmas together. The good news" she said having just checked her blackberry again, "Is this Mr. Tomas has just convinced the President to let us take our holiday up in the mountains, in a much cosier place than an empty school.The bad news being. Everyone must pack immediately, we have to leave right after lunch. Avery I'm counting on you to make sure we don't leave anyone behind! Jordan will you tell Tele for me? Thanks girls! " She called and was off jogging back to her office to see if she could beg a bus driver to take them up to the ski resort on short notice.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:45 am
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"With th- Oh, Treya!" Michishige said. "Well, we're gonna take her with us, of course!" he decided happily. "I mean, we can't leave her here all by her lonesome."

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:51 pm
Christopher finished his meal. "Well, I'm off to the lab" he said. He took his tray and put it away. He then waved farewell to everyone and put his jacket on. He headed off to the biology labs.

"I guess we all have to go and pack after this" Spencer said. He had some of his stuff ready, but not a lot.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:11 pm
Treya was just finishing her juice when she relized they had started to talk about her, she'd only heard her name said but it was enough to draw her attention to thier conversation "wait, what do you mean by Little one". her eye's narrowed at the comment 'i am not little, i'm average highte for a female of my age' she thought to herself as she looked at the guy who had nodded in her direction  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:13 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"Little as in... well... I guess age," he thought aloud. "How old are you, anyways? You look about... fifteen?" Michishige asked. "Either way, you wanna come with us for winter break? We'd hate to leave you at the school all by yourself," he said.

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:45 pm
(( Sorry guys, I can't stay on long enough tonight to make a meaningful post (much less read up what I've missed)

Anyways, I wish you guys luck while I'm gone! Feel free to move forward without me, and if you want head to the place. You know, the place the kids are going.

~Ciao,
Wolfy ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:33 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Exactly" Avery said answering Spencer as she came up to the table. "Ms. Powers just said that we are in fact heading up for the mountains, after lunch. So we all need to pack right away. She also told me to make sure no one gets left behind, so..I guess Treya, you are invited if you'd like to come. I'm sure she won't really notice." Avery sat and huffed out a breath. Her coat letting off a small cold aura. At least the Santa hat had kept her head warm.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit nodded affirmation to Shige's age comment, before shifting over slightly as Avery came back. "So what had you two off in a rush anyway?" he asked as she shed her chilly coat. He noted the addition of the Santa hat, but chose to stay silent.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:04 am
She stayed quite for a second trying to keep from glaring at Michishige "I'm seventeen" she said, kinda quitely a bit of annouyance in her voice, but her tone changed at the semi-change of subject. "i guess i'd like to come" she halfly smiled but she was a bit uneasy about the fact that if she were to go she'd most likely be paired to share a room with someone she didn't know at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:36 am
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"Seventeen, fifteen, same difference," Michishige said with a shrug. Hearing Treya accept the invitation, he smiled. "Alrighty then! Looks like it's time to pack then," he said cheerily, jumping up out of his chair. "Are we all getting our own rooms, or are we pairing up? How many people are gonna be there? Is there a jacuzzi?"

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:44 pm

User Image

Avery just shrugged, and vaguely considered going back for a hot cinnamon bun, which they'd just put out.

Whit started talking when Shige stopped for a breath. Dude was pumped. "Dad uses the place for company retreats, so there are a couple buildings but all pretty close together and grouped around a courtyard. They're all attached with these glass hallways anyway. Still there are always enough rooms if everyone wants their own; a couple might have to share but it's iffy, I never actually counted. And yeah, there's a jacuzzi, and a heated indoor pool, and an endless pool. The main building has a really cool common area too. It's got seating recessed into the floor, with a vault ceiling so we always usually have a freakishly huge tree, and a fire place. It has a bonfire pit outside too, and a garage for the ski-doos and skis and juice bar and stuff..." Here Whit shut up. Because he'd heard himself and realized just how spoiled he sounded. Still he was glad his friends could try it out. It was a pretty cool place to take a holiday.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:00 pm
|| Sorry D: I got caught up in some... Interesting and disturbing stuff. Like how someone told me they were going to kill them self... (they were serious) and I didn't even know them, but people say he's bullied a lot... I told the counselor, but I was still a little freaked out. When I got over it, happy time, it was my dad's 50th birthday :3 oh and... Surprisingly... Myself personally, I don't like chocolate :/ I only like Lindt, the milk-chocolate truffles and their hallow bunnies and stuff. Chocolate always tastes good hallow. ||

Maria rolled her eyes and ate her eggs, perhaps she could just... Not show up. No fun in have a stick shoved down your throat. She finished her eggs then followed Avery to the Cinnamon buns, depending on where, they were second best to chocolate. So yummy and delicious.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:31 pm
By the way, Maria. I'm counting this as part of our tutorial, so I'd better see you at the lab for a swab Christopher said in a mental message to Maria. He got to the lab. "Oooh, it's a bit chilly in here" he said as he took off his winter coat. He put it on a coatrack and put on a labcoat.

Spencer looked at Whit. "Is that it or did you just stop? What about a helipad or a private lodge for your own personal skiing intstructors and all your gear?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:45 pm
|| I forgot when Maria was suppose to be at the lab... After breakfast or something... -mumbles- I'm so lazy... Dun' feel like looking back a page x3 ||

Maria pouted as she sat down and ate her cinnamon roll, "Poopies..." She mumbled, then finished off the roll and sat with her head on the table for a while, hoping to get some more sleep in.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:53 pm
((RAWR! =D Hi y'all! I missed you guys. I'm at my parents until sunday, so I got free net till then AND I got my laptop, so I just need to find a cafe with internet free and I'll be on more often until I get the net back in =J Send me an update soon so I can hop in for the christmas event! XD I really wanna RP right now, so it would be great to hop in right now. =J))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games