Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

w0lfangel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:49 pm
i love wolves mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:22 am
man im thee woolfman i love metal and rock its my life and i love people especially cool people i can get along with people...please be my friend...i love you... isnt my avatar cool4  

woolfman

xl3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:18 am
Hi everyone! I'm Kelly. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:22 am
    Welcome welcome welcome!

We hope you enjoy your stay here, and just remember to read the rules~

biggrin

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

LeXing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:40 pm
Helloz! I am lex, and i go on neopets most of the time, and i love gaia and i like to make lookups on both neopets and gaia. I uhh.. and into coding layouts i like html and css. I am not TOO good at gaia coding but my lookup is what i can make. Thats all for now! oh and i love comments so PLEASE leave me one! Thankies  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:48 pm
LeXing
Helloz! I am lex, and i go on neopets most of the time, and i love gaia and i like to make lookups on both neopets and gaia. I uhh.. and into coding layouts i like html and css. I am not TOO good at gaia coding but my lookup is what i can make. Thats all for now! oh and i love comments so PLEASE leave me one! Thankies

Whoa, you've been on Gaia since September and you only have 27 posts? XD.

Anyway... welcome heart .

GreenSouthpaw

Kitsunes_Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:02 pm
I'm Cody, I like talking to people, making new friends, and I love my music. I guess I'm one of those weirdos that people make fun of. sweatdrop
But I guess thats ok by me. Well pm me or leave me comments I don't get many comments stare

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:05 pm
I prefer not to have a nickname because I get obsessive over it. I enjoy living and spending hundreds of dollars on clothing and other useless trinklets. I hope that one day I'll find my favourite shirt that my washer ate and rub it in everyones face that told me I just left it at thier house.

NOW WELLCOME ME!!! xd  

13litz

Wistful Heckler

Captain Tangerine

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:27 pm
Hello  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:35 pm
I suppose I should REintroduce myself...

I am Munchy, and I like alot of things. I am back from the two-month terror that was a visit to Canby, Oregon. I am really hyper and sarcastic and adore arguing with people. I don't particularly like musicals, but it seems that most of my favorite movies are, in fact musicals. I like to talk about myself, I am a punk, and punk is NOT dead, by the way. Only posers fall in love. I tend to get off topic and destracted easily. I like to walk around in the middle of the night, or in the rain. I pretty much only watch cartoons on tv, and I guess I am really cool, that's what my friends say. My cheek is infected from a peircing that I did with a safety pin, and it really hurts. I have relatively low self esteem, even though I act like I'm the best, and I am (currently) living in Seattle Washington, the former Athens of America. Sushi is my favorite food on this planet. I do not like long walks on the beach, and if ever got taken on a "candle-lit dinner" date, I would barf all over the person who took me.

This is a picture of the neat peircing that I had for all of two days before it got horribly infected.
User Image

There you go, my Reintroduction.  

MunchOnPoop

EmpathicDesire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:37 am
Well. Hi. My names Kryss. I'm 20yrs old, from Western Australia. I'm a student, and therefore usually a bum (ie I really... dont work).
I'm quite useless with technology, and really slow at finding my way around sites. Hence, not being able to find how to access the guild after being invited. I tend to pop in and out a lot because of studies, or I'll just get bored of things. But I'm always back.

Interests? Uhm. I like reading, and writing, and all that boring stuff. Love pretty much all kinds of music and movies. And I love... Sailor Moon. And Samurai Pizza Cats, and Full Metal Panic. Im not actually a big anime fan, but my bf is slowly trying to get me more into it.

Other than that, thats about it. Im boring little old me smile So hi everyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:28 pm
ame/nickname, age, interests, fav. music/ band,

Hey guys my name is brittany :] some people call me britti or smiley.. whatever makes you feel better. im 15 goin on 16 next month.. umm i run track & cross country for my school. i like to write poetry. mm my favorite colors blue [kinda obvious lol] but yeah i listen to rap, hip hop, r&b. other than that i dont mind anything else as long as it got a good beat to it you know? but yeah hope to meet you guys  

PryncessCut

Shin Maikarus Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:51 pm
Hey guys hwo are y'all doing? I just actually started this account here. I didn't even know what gaia was until I met my boyfriend. He turned me onto it. There's really not much to say about me other than I hope to meet a lot of cool people on here. As you can tell my name is Shin Maikarus Bunny, I am almost 20 years old, and I just thought this guild maybe interesting considering the fact that you can talk about anything and everything.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:08 pm
Helloooo. :3 My name is Shiloh.I'm currently eating all the grapes out of the fruit salad my mother made for a BBQ tonight. I'm shy, (irony is a b***h) and I don't like close-minded people. I suppose I'm open to pretty much anything, accept lifestyles, beliefs, ectectect. Um... I joined the guild a while ago... but... there's been a lot of hectoc crap happening in my life until now. So I finally get to check this place out!

Hi. :3  

Depict the scene

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games