Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:53 pm
((right after breakfast or so. Christopher would like characters to rinse their mouths so that no food contaminates his experiment))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:06 pm
|| Kays :3 ||

Maria huffed and went into the bathroom, rinsing her mouth with water, she would have to head over soon to get her mouth swabbed. She looked at her teeth in the mirror then shrugged, and began to head towards the lab, she still couldn't believe how cold it was outside, but it was no warmer in the lab. She couldn't help but be grouchy in such weather, "I just wanna get this over with." She told Chris, then tried bundling deeper into her coat.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:23 pm
Treya noticed that some at the table were getting ready to or had already left so she finished what was left of her orange juice and went to put her tray and glass away. Thinking that she'd better pack if she was going with them, she went to pass the table again to wave bye then headed for the door out of the cafeteria. thinking of what she would most likely need to bring treya made a turn and decided to stop off at the green house first so that she could make sure the plants were taken care of while she would be gone. "i hope they don't freeze or get hungry if the power goes out" she mumbled as she walked around the green house checking both the plants and animals as she'd gotten fond of them, were alright and were well taken care of  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:22 pm
Christopher got the bacteria trays out for him to use. "I just need to get ready" he said to Maria. Christopher then went over to the safety cabinet and pulled out a medical mask. He put it over his face and then took out a pair of white medical gloves. He slipped those onto his hands and closed the cabinet doors. He opened a drawer and took out some safety goggles and put them on as well. He didn't want to contaminate the trays. He then walked back over to where Maria was and opened a package of swabs on the table. Chris took one of the swabs and stepped up to Maria. "Alright, just open your mouth" he said, swab in a medical gloved hand.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:37 pm
(Oddly enough Hollow chocolate DOES taste better! Wonder what it is about it? I am watching THE SCARIEST show I've ever seen. Brides compete in stupid challenges, vying for plastic surgeries and a supreme wedding. Pardon my french but WTF??! )
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery nibbled on her bun, licking icing off her fingers as she went. Her hands were still cold from being outside.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

"Dude?! How old are you that you still need ski instructors? Actually, I don't even remember being taught how to ski...just always have..." Whit actually petered off into a misty haze of ski memories trying to figure out when exactly he'd been on a bunny hill. Shaking it off, he added "Besides this is mainly a holiday thing or some getaway for dad's A+ employees. So there aren't supposed to be a whole lot of other people. Just ...friends and family right?"His family was big on together time, when he wasn't being a pain. He distinctly remembered his last Christmas at the mountains. That douche Pierce had been there so their families had partied together a couple times, at Christmas eve and new years. Man that kid had been annoying. Though the snowshoeing had been fun.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:04 pm
((Btw _PrinceOfFire, your signature. It doesn't offend me. I'm canadian, but we all live in NORTH AMERICA therefore, canadians are ALSO americans =P Had to point it out XD))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:57 am
|| OMFG! THAT SHOW IS SOOOOO DUMB!!!! Just saying :3 ||

Maria looked at the swab, it reminded her of the doctor's office, and she wanted to keep her mouth clamped shut. She eyed the swab once more, glaring at it as if it was a weapon of mass destruction, waiting to detonate.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:25 am
Angelicos Flame
((Btw _PrinceOfFire, your signature. It doesn't offend me. I'm canadian, but we all live in NORTH AMERICA therefore, canadians are ALSO americans =P Had to point it out XD))

((lolz))

"Are you waiting for Santa Claus or something? Open up so I can swab the inside of your cheek" Christopher said, getting a little impatient. "Actually, I also need to swab your face as well. I'll do that first then" he said. He placed a medical gloved hand on Maria's chin and brushed the cotton swab on her face right by her nose.

"Oh, no wait. I'm thinking of our private ski lodge off somewhere else. Never mind" Spencer said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:45 am
Maria growled a bit when she felt the swab, well, swab her face. She wasn't expecting it, and she was cold and just wanted to go and curl up into her bed and read a good manga. But she was ready to bite Chris' hand off if he dare try to swab the inside of her mouth.

|| someone's grumpy x3 But... I'l like this when I'm tired too x3 that's why my friends didn't dare try and wake me up at the field trip to DC, apparently I hit one of them in my sleep the first time they tried to wake me up x3 ||

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:50 am
(Angelicos-> I totally always argue that fact the other way around XD, or would if I was ever asked. Because I always wonder if that's what European people are referring to when they say American. DO they mean the continent or the country? I need clarification! XD Christmas Eve everyone! W00t! ^.^ Have a good one!)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery finished her cinnamon bun just as Whit got up to ship his tray. She wondered where everyone was heading as it didn't seem to be off to pack. Except for Treya maybe. She waited for Whit to get by her and then told herself she'd go pack. Though all those presents sure would be hard to carry.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit stood with his tray and began to sidle past Avery. "Oh that makes perfect logistical sense then, their own building is a great idea." he said to Spence. As much as he didn't want to he supposed he could go be Chris's experiment lackey for a bit before packing. Anything was better than packing.

(EDIT: BRB gonna get the x-mas items on my mule and come back)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:05 am
"Well I guess I'd better go pack, or see if Christopher needs more people for his experiment" Spencer said.

Christopher took the swab and wiped it onto one of the bacteria trays. He then put the cover over the tray and tightened it. He then took another swab and walked back over to Maria. "Alright. This time open up" he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:20 am

User Image

"Experiment? Is that where everyone is?" Avery asked. "Why is he doing one today?" she added confused.

"Come on then" Whit said bringing an arm up to clap Spencer on the back. "You come too Aves" he added. "Chrissy wants for more labrats anyway."

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:00 pm
Maria glared at Chris, "No, I am not going to let you swab my mouth." She told him, clenching her teeth together shortly afterwards.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:13 pm
(Aw, Maria wanted to go home for Christmas?)

User Image

'A labrat?' Avery thought but followed along regardless. The faster they got Chris done, the faster they could all be packing.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:21 pm
|| naw, x3 she doesn't wanna spend another moment with her sister, and her older brother is a meanie : I made a sorta back story for her. Her brother, Nodachi, will give her head noogies till she cries D: Tis why I'm glad I don't have a brother. Oh and x3 Maria has one older brother, and two little ones. While she has three older sisters. Her older brother is 19, her eldest sister is 25 :3 ||

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games