Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

bandit112

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:28 am
aurora_dragonfire
bandit112
*looks* "Can I sign too? eek
(( sorry for not talking i was so busy with the exams ))

sure you can i dont mind at all *aurora smiles*

*signs* "So... How were the exams? sweatdrop "  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:24 am
((ok im new to gaia RP but it looks alot like some the aol RP i used to do so imma give it a try.))

::walks into the bar looking at his jack clothes, thinking no one knows him here... so no one will be pointing and laughing.....much. Least theres not much worst that can happen than showing up looking like a pumpkin exploded on ya, and he moves to the bar:: I'd ask for a Bloody Mary but i might clash with myself, and we can't have that now can we? so might i please have some Dew of the Mountains please?  

Zelgadyss

Dakukuu

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:08 pm
*walks into the bar in a darth vader outfit*

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:04 pm
User Image
Uh..Welcome to the NSTG bar - I'm ancantsia the bouncer/barmaid/server Anything you want just shout and There is (usually) always someone here to serve you.
Good Friends are like the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

NocturnusWolf

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:34 pm
*looks around*
New people ...
Welcome  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:24 pm
*Sits Up Straight*

Welcome New People to NSTG Bar!

Sorry Kinda a Backache Down Here. sweatdrop

Anywaes.
We Have Bo & Salengel as Our Bartenders, Miie & Ancantsia as Bouncers or Whatever it is. Anyone Would Be Happy To Serve Eu 3nodding Just Call Out Anything Eu Need.

Inylysia x

Tazsimmons

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:40 am
walks into the bar, looking for friends,sits down and orders a drink  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:35 pm
*sits on his special seat near the bar*
Wow, this prom thing is really fun ...  

NocturnusWolf

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:11 am
Hey guys, I might not be on for a while. i have to take care of some personal problems IRL so I don't know when I will be back on. I will try to check in from time to time. I hope to see you all soon.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:21 am
User Image
No worries Bo. I can take over as barkeep for the time being =] Take care of things IRL!
Good Friends are like the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.User Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:26 am
Awh Don't Worry Bo. We Peeps Here Can Help Take Over You For Some Time, Especially Kimmy x) Hope Things Goes Well For You IRL.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:38 am
User Image
gonk He never showed me how to Work the juicer crying ...Oh well *slices a fresh pineapple into rings and munches on it* YUM! Oh and we have home made fruit salad in the fridge so help yourself =]

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

liznightangel

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:27 pm
as the blue haired girl she sits down and asks the bartender " So do you guys make a decent Boston Cooler, Its been a long hot day chasing squirts and that would hit the spot." she says as she yanks her wallet out by its chain. "If not i understand you can usually only get one in michigan and I'll settle for a coke."  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:55 pm
ancantsia
User Image
gonk He never showed me how to Work the juicer crying ...Oh well *slices a fresh pineapple into rings and munches on it* YUM! Oh and we have home made fruit salad in the fridge so help yourself =]

*scratches his head*
Hmm, maybe you can freeze the pineapple and put it in a shave ice machine and make a pineapple flavored snow cone 3nodding

*listens someone asking for a drink*
A new member ...
Hello miss.
Welcome to the NSTG's bar , make yourself at home.  

NocturnusWolf

salangel

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:31 pm
Nonsense, anyone can get anything here, because Rio has very good connections with the vendors! blaugh

Anyway, I see orders for a Boston Cooler, A "Dew of the Mountains" (I think Faith-LH-Gurl just found a new friend! xd ) and a generic drink. Also there was talk of Pineapple Juice?

*salangel whips out a few drink coasters and gets to work. He takes a tall glass, and scoops in some vanilla ice cream. He cracks open a bottle of Vernors and pours it over the ice cream. He garnishes it with a straw and spoon, and serves it to liznightangel. He takes a couple of large glasses, and scoops in some ice from behind the bar; grabs two cans of Mountain Dew and pours Faith and Zelgadyss a glass each.*

Whew, now for the pineapple juice. *He takes out the juicer from the bottom of the bar, takes the remainder of the fresh pineapple from Ancantsia and begins to juice it. Luckily he remembers the pulp tray and lid (so no one gets sprayed) and serves Ancantsia and Tazsimmons each a glass as well. Looking around, he spots Lupus and pours his usual glass of milk.*  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games