Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:43 pm
(HOLY CROW ah...did angelicos want an update? I forgot...I'll go look back and PM him one.)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:50 pm
Spencer simply shrugged and headed off to the lab after he finished his meal.

Christopher raised an eyebrow. "Why not? It's for science" he stated.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:37 am
Maria turned her head and said, "Its gonna feel funny like when the doctor does it, feels like I swallowed a cow cause' it all cottony and stuff, its not cool. Not cool at all."

|| x3 hur, I had to have be like 'NOOOO' cause that's me at the doctors office when they try to swab your mouth and stuff : But seriously it feels WEIRD ||

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:50 pm
((Just to know, where is everyone right now? Thanks Zetao for the update =J But I still need the fact to where is everyone... I have a day and a night left on the net =/))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:24 pm
(Everyone is still in school, Whit, Spencer, and Avery are leaving the cafeteria and heading for the school labs. Maria and Chris are already there, Treya is in the school greenhouses, and Jordan is off with the student council somewhere. They're going to get on a bus and head for the mountains right after lunch. It's just after breakfast now, hopefully everyone goes to pack soon ^.^)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:53 pm
((Alright, thanks =J))

Rock pulled the handbrake of the car, swiveling to the side into the parking lot. He pushed it down and stomped the gas, pushing the ride to cross the whole parking lot on a drift, the engine roaring loudly. He halted the car before shutting it off and stepping out, the wind howling with snowflakes. Rock looked to the roofs of the school with a long breath. His long open trench coat blew wildly around him before he started walking forward to the doors. He pushed them open, letting in a gale of wind and snow into the building. His steps echoed in the empty hallways, accompanied with the sound of water dropping.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:13 pm
(Uhh, how about some Ms. Powers action)

Ms. Powers was walking briskly down the hall when she saw Rock enter with a burst of wind and snow. "Oh Rock! Honey, were you not able to drive home? I was afraid it might pile up to high, but with your Ira I had hoped. ..." she petered off. "Ah well, if you're here now, the group of students left at the school has been offered a place to stay in the mountains, and we're leaving after lunch. So please have your bags ready alright? We're meeting in the gym right after lunch." Her phone rang and checking the display Ms. Powers sighed, "Excuse me " she said politely and headed down the hall again.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:41 pm
Rock blinked at the teacher and shrugged when she trotted off. "Not that I couldn't reach my home... I was interested of what was going on... Packing my bags would be to go back home and back... Might as well give a lift to a few students, I guess. Where to now?" He muttered to himself as he walked through the halls aimlessly and heading up stairs to find himself in the area of the greenhouses. He chuckled when he remarked that the leftovers that the wierd plant he and Treya had fought here were stll there, only some were repaired. He went in to check if there were any other traces left after a month or 2... Maybe clues he hadn't spotted earlier.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:46 pm
"It's only for a moment and it's only a small swab. Besides, you can get a drink right after if you want. It's not like the dentist when you have to keep your mouth open for like an hour during the procedure. It will take less then ten seconds. Probably less then five" Christopher stated.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:28 pm
(Oh that Maria, BUMP )  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:32 pm
Treya petered around the animals section of the green house now, filling up the food and water dispensers so the animals wouldn't need to be fed or watered for the period in which she would be gone. "now mister bunny don't go eating all your food before I get back, okay" she said softly to the bunny she was holding, as she put it back into the fenced in enclosure that the bunny no longer winced or limped from her healing him. The injuries the bunny had had been very minor but still it had taken her to fully heal his paw "if I practiced more I could probably get better" treya mumbled as she watched the bunny hop around its enclosure. 'but right now I should most likely go pack or I'll miss the buss' she thought as she quickly made her way to the the door, then outside into the snowfall not even noticing that she had passed someone on her way out as her attention had been concentrated on what she would most likely need to pack and bring with her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:00 pm
Ms. Powers hummed a tune as she realized slowly that the crap storm that had been her morning had turned into a manageable crisis. A normal person might not consider the downgrading anything to hum over, but Ms. Powers was an optimist.
Plus, she'd never vacationed in the mountains before. It ...could be fun.
And it was better than spending the holiday alone.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:07 pm
(( NU I WILL NOT LET THIS RP BE BUMPED ANY FURTHER BACK IN PAGES 0__________O ))

{before this bump post it was on the 3rd page }  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:21 pm
(SECONDED! scream )  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:16 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige also said his goodbyes, and headed over to the lab to meet Christopher. Of course, after grabbing a few cinnamon rolls. It wasn't long until he got there, seeing Christopher trying to swab the unwilling-Maria's mouth. "And here we can see the Christopher in his natural habit," Michishige began, talking in a gruff Australian accent. "He attempts to swab the wild and voracious Maria's mouth, but to no avail at this point. Let's see what happens!" He then walked up behind Maria and rested his head on top of hers, because she was that short. "What's up Ms. Princess?" he asked, as that was his new nickname for her. "And hey Chrissy. If you want some saliva samples, I'd be happy to donate," he offered, seeing that Christopher's negotiations with Maria weren't going well up to this point.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

{ Sorry for my death, guys. D: I don't have an excuse... v-v }

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games