Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:37 pm
Omg Manji do you have myspace?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:39 pm
RaidenKazama
nope....not at all sweatdrop i'm not that into blogging. plus i hear that Myspace has sexual predators on it ^^;;;  

Manji-luo

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:44 pm
Manji-luo
RaidenKazama
nope....not at all sweatdrop i'm not that into blogging. plus i hear that Myspace has sexual predators on it ^^;;;

It does, my local news is really cracking down on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:48 pm
Goddess Ace
Manji-luo
RaidenKazama

It does, my local news is really cracking down on it.
my local tv station reported on it a month or so ago ^^;;  

Manji-luo

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:56 pm
Yah, so its common... which makes me think I should just delete my account.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:56 pm
Sexual predetors? o_O Pssh they're probably more scared of me than I am of them. =D *dry humps Goddess' and Manj's legs*
Anyways just wondered 'cos of the poll =P I got myspace like a week ago because a friend persuaded me into it, but I only go on it if someone posts a message and adds me as a friend, otherwise I won't bother. ninja  

RaidenKazama

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:00 pm
RaidenKazama
Sexual predetors? o_O Pssh they're probably more scared of me than I am of them. =D *dry humps Goddess' and Manj's legs*
Anyways just wondered 'cos of the poll =P I got myspace like a week ago because a friend persuaded me into it, but I only go on it if someone posts a message and adds me as a friend, otherwise I won't bother. ninja

Same here, my sister created me account but I don't really use it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:05 pm
Send a link to your account, omg PLANET EARTH IS on cya later maybe but link link link!  

RaidenKazama

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:13 pm
I will... eventuly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:26 pm
I'm the one who made that poll rofl And I refuse to get a myspace.. Espessially since my sister is searching all of the kids that go to her church.. and finding some very disturbing things.. -.-;; -cough-nakedphotosofthemselves-cough-  

Kinta the Skank

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:28 pm
RaidenKazama
Send a link to your account, omg PLANET EARTH IS on cya later maybe but link link link!
...planet earth??O_o;; i', afraid for you raiden sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:28 pm
Kinta_Wolfe
I'm the one who made that poll rofl And I refuse to get a myspace.. Espessially since my sister is searching all of the kids that go to her church.. and finding some very disturbing things.. -.-;; -cough-nakedphotosofthemselves-cough-

they go to church and then go home and do that?  

EggaSponge

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:34 pm
EggaSponge
Kinta_Wolfe

I have no clue.. my sisters moved out, so I don't hear of anything anymore rofl I just know that one day when we all went to dinner, she was talking to my mom about myspace, and I just kinda coughed in my soup.. Then she was all "I looked for you too, Alex, but I couldn't find you! I even looked under Kinta!" And I promptly told of my hatred for Myspace.. and now I'm just ranting, so I'll shut up sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:37 pm
Kinta_Wolfe
EggaSponge
Kinta_Wolfe

I have no clue.. my sisters moved out, so I don't hear of anything anymore rofl I just know that one day when we all went to dinner, she was talking to my mom about myspace, and I just kinda coughed in my soup.. Then she was all "I looked for you too, Alex, but I couldn't find you! I even looked under Kinta!" And I promptly told of my hatred for Myspace.. and now I'm just ranting, so I'll shut up sweatdrop

rant away. i hate myspace. my friend told me once he would promptly strangle me if i ever got it.
but i know people who i think might post pictures like that.  

EggaSponge

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:40 pm
EggaSponge
Kinta_Wolfe
EggaSponge
Kinta_Wolfe

rant away. i hate myspace. my friend told me once he would promptly strangle me if i ever got it.
but i know people who i think might post pictures like that.
xp Yeah.. my friend got one, and I decided to check it.. she said she lived in Egypt, was 23 years old, and single >.> I laughed my a** off and talked to her about it the next day.. she was pissed  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games