Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Private Roleplays
⎾ MOROSIS ⏌ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:48 am

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • As he moved inside Miguel, he listened as his voice came through. Kirean heard his loud vocals as he moaned loudly. He moved his hips as he ******** Miguel hard from behind. Kieran watched Miguel as he soon glanced behind to look at him. He shifted running a hand up Miguel's chest to his neck. Kirean continued moving his hips but slowed them. "Something on your mind?" He asked as he ran his lips over Miguel's neck. Kieran nipped on it while he waited for a response.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:30 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

As his voice grew louder, he craved more of the man's attention. He wanted to be turned around so he could face him. Jakob relaxed as Kieran ran his hand up his chest and ran his lips along his neck. His cheeks warmed slightly in response to his question. As much as he wanted to, he couldn't lie to Kieran. The man was like a bloodhound and would get his answer eventually. Jakob shook his head. "It's silly," he said softly. "We weren't even apart very long,... but I just really missed you last night." Jakob glanced towards the man, curious to know what his response might be. He could tease him if he like, however, Jakob was being serious right now. Last night all he could think about was wanting to be wrapped up in Kieran's arms and sleeping right beside him. He missed being here, he missed waking up in the man's room, and raiding his closet. He missed Kieran and as dumb as it was, being alone last night was the very last thing he had wanted despite knowing the risks.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:21 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Seeing Miguel look over his shoulder, he could tell something was on his mind. Kieran though only hoped Miguel would tell him. He wasn't sure what it was but he could take some guesses. Kieran slowed his hips as he ran his lips over Miguel's neck as he waited. He watched as Miguel shook his head before soon speaking. Kieran listened as Miguel spoke, not bothered by his words. He shifted pulling out of Miguel. Kieran turned Miguel around so he could fully look at him. "It's not silly….I was worried about you as well though…but also angry which you received earlier…" He responded as he glanced down at Miguel. Kieran sighed mostly to himself. He had missed Miguel last night but had kept his distance for reasons. Kieran hadn't wanted to hurt Miguel last night by going to see him. He had stopped talking with him because he had grown up annoyed just as he had been when he saw him in the house.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:52 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob saw no reason he couldn't tell Kieran this. It wasn't as though this was the first time he had missed Kieran after spending some time with him. Behind him, he could feel the male slowing his hips and soon stopping after he spoke. He didn't think his words needed such attention, however Kieran seemed to think otherwise. Jakob felt him pull his c**k free and was turned to face him. Looking up at the males, he listened as Kieran spoke, nodding along quietly. A part of him was glad that Kieran had worried about him. He could have done without his anger, though it was understood why he would take it out on him. "Is that why you stopped texting me last night?" he asked softly. Reaching out, Jakob took the males hand into his own. He could understand Kieran being angry with him. After all, he was the reason that this all happened. Still, knowing didn't make him happy. Knowing Abel as he did now, he knew his injuries were undeserved and couldn't fathom why Cornelius hated the man so much. Even more, he couldn't understand why the blame had to be placed on him. None of last night made sense and the more he tried, the more frustrating it became.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:42 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • The idea of ignoring Miguel's words was hard. He could simply ******** Miguel but the idea of continuing was put on hold. Kieran faced Miguel as he listened to him talk and responded. He listened as Miguel soon questioned him as he felt him reach out to take his hand. Kieran found the words laughable because he had been worried about Miguel although his words had angered him. He shook his head a little, "Sort of…I am or was more mad at myself then you…though that's only half of it…I can't help for what I feel for you and yet I feel stupid at the same time for it…but we can't change who we love…" Kirean replied as he was annoyed yet expressing himself was best as he could. He ran his free hand against Miguel's side.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:11 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

After speaking he had to wonder if Kieran was going to answer him. It wouldn't be the first time the man ignored him. Of course he could always just turn around and they could continue, but he wasn't even sure if Kieran wanted to do that. Taking the males hand into his own, Jakob watched the male shake his head and begin to explain himself. He could understand why Kieran might be mad at himself, however, it wasn't as though he was Abel's keeper. So the fault wasn't completely his either. As Kieran continued, Jakob felt a little flutter of his heart as the man expressed his love for him. Taking a step closer, Jakob dared to invade the male's space. "I get it...all night I kept thinking if we'd never gotten together, or if I just did my job...maybe none of this would have happened." he said softly. Jakob tried to relax as Kieran ran his side along his side. He couldn't help loving Kieran. But if they had never gotten together, maybe Abel wouldn't be fighting for life right now.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:42 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Indeed the idea of continuing instead of talking would have irritated him. Kieran wasn't so sure sex was the answer at the moment now. He however didn't know if Miguel wanted to stop. Kieran though wanted to finish the conversation now that it had started. He watched as Miguel came closer toward him. Kieran listened as Miguel spoke, drawing out the guilt more. "Would that have been better?... Letting you do your job?" He asked curiously wanting to know what Miguel was thinking.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:44 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob wasn't against the idea of continuing having sex. But if Kieran wanted to finish talking first, that was fine too. He wasn't sure if talking would make things better or worse, but it was better than bottling it up. Jakob dared to invade the males space as he expressed his own guilt. He listened as the male questioned him and sighed. "I don't know...maybe." he said softly. "If I never got to know you or fell in love with you, I wouldn't care that you were upset that I basically had to kill your only family...But because I hesitated and kept putting off the job, someone else was sent in to do it for me." Jakob hated this guilt. There was nothing he could say or do to make things better. If Abel were to die, he was almost positive Kieran would want nothing more to do with him. If that happened he had no idea what he might do. He felt no desire to continue this so-called career. He most assuredly could not go back to the mafia. He supposed he could go back home, but then what. He wished he knew.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:12 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Holding onto Miguel he stood before him. Kieran hardly cared about the idea of sex right now. He had too many things going on in his mind. Kieran listened as Miguel responded. He cared about Miguel as well. Kieran didn't know what the outcome would be. They however needed to know who set Miguel up and if there was more to come. "So, should we continue with this relationship or should we part ways?" He asked a serious question wanting to know where they stood right now. If Miguel wanted to tough it out together then he was all for the outcome of the downfall.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:02 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

As they continued to speak it was becoming clear that this was likely another conversation they should have had awhile ago. He knew he should not have gotten involved with either Kieran or Abel. Though it was too late now to worry about what he should or should not have done. Instead he ought to figure out who was framing him. Jakob soon heard the male speak, noting the weight of his tone and how serious he was. ”If I was smart, I ought to break up with you here and now, and catch the next red eye to Düsseldorf. he said, looking away for a moment. ”Would you even want to stay with me if I said I don’t want to break up? I know it’s a lot to ask, especially after what happened with Abel.” Looking back up towards Kieran, he awaited his response. If he was going to break up with him now was the time to do it. He only hoped if he did choose to break up with him, he did it quick.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:00 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Indeed the conversation was long overdue. He couldn't help but be curious about what Miguel wanted. Kieran wanted to know if it was worth the pain for both of them. He waited to see what Miguel's response would be. Kieran listened as Miguel spoke. His words made him curious as he looked away. Kieran waited for Miguel to finish as he spoke again looking back up at him. He found his question laughable. "Which part?... The part where you were paid to kill Abel, or the part where you ******** him, oh and yes the last part where he is currently in the hospital and some random unknown person is waiting to make the next move to probably finish the job and frame you again?" Kirean couldn't help but tease Miguel. It probably sounded harsh but he couldn't resist it. However he had no intention of breaking up with Miguel. He was in it for the long haul no matter how long it took.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:12 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Although it was overdue, it was good that they were having this conversation now. He could only hope that it went well and he wouldn’t be walking out of here suddenly single. Jakob spoke honestly, making his worries and doubt clear. He looked up at Kieran, trying his best to read his expression. Oh all the things Kieran could have said, he was not exactly prepared to be teased given his previous seriousness. Jakob listened as the male recanted his history with Abel over the last few months. ”You’re not helping. Does it even matter? All of the above. The point is, I want you. I love you. Do you want me too?” he soon replied.Jakob couldn’t help the way his voice whined a little. While he cared for Abel it wasn’t the same as he felt for Kieran. He didn’t know how to make himself anymore clear.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:54 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Kirean couldn't help but tease Miguel. It was only natural. He hardly cared about Miguel ******** Abel. Kieran though could get past the idea of Miguel trying to kill Abel, and now they were onto Miguel being framed. He wasn't happy but at least it wasn't Miguel who had hurt Abel. Kieran listened as Miguel seemed annoyed by his teasing as he brought us back to the intended question. He heard Miguel as he whined. Kieran enjoyed knowing Miguel loved him and wanted to be with him. He moved closer to Miguel as he leaned down to kiss him. "I want you and love you regardless." Kieran replied as he pulled back to look down at Miguel but remained close.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:55 am
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob was glad that Kieran was in a good enough mood to tease him. However, he didn't really want it right now. He was being serious. He didn't think the man would actually break-up with him over something like this. Then again, Kieran was annoyed with him enough to ignore him all night and nearly put him through the wall for being in his house. So Jakob was a bit unsure of how their conversation might go. As he spoke, Jakob couldn't help the slight whine of his voice. He stared up at the male, curious to know how he would respond. He watched him move closer and lean down for a kiss. He eagerly kissed him back before feeling him pull back. He listened as the male reassured him of his love for him. Reaching up, he looped his arms around the males' neck and pulled him back down for a hug.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:12 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Kieran hadn't meant to be uncaring by teasing Miguel. He merely couldn't help himself. Kieran had no intention of breaking up with Miguel. Sure, he'd been mad earlier about him being in the house. It was only because he was worried about him. Kieran leaned down and kissed Miguel as he reassured him. He felt Miguel return the kiss as his arms looped around his neck. Kieran pulled back as Miguel invaded his space more to hug him. He returned the hug glad to know the air was cleared now. Kieran relaxed in Miguel's touch. "Anything else you're worried about?" He asked wanting to know if Miguel was concerned about anything else.

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games