Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
MOUTH TO MOUTH<3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 667 668 669 670 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOUTH'S CLOSED.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:24 am
EggaSponge
jfm567
stoner364
o.O Holy crap, Egga your rich as hell!

but theres always someone richer.... domokun

oh shut it

razz  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:30 am
EggaSponge
jfm567
stoner364
o.O Holy crap, Egga your rich as hell!

but theres always someone richer.... domokun

oh shut it

xD I have alot more stuff than even I realize I have xP  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:05 am
teh sexiful nerdy

i will get more!!!  

EggaSponge

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:14 am
EggaSponge
teh sexiful nerdy

i will get more!!!

lol more what?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:18 am
teh sexiful nerdy
EggaSponge
teh sexiful nerdy

i will get more!!!

lol more what?

twisted of everything  

EggaSponge

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:21 am
EggaSponge
teh sexiful nerdy
EggaSponge
teh sexiful nerdy

i will get more!!!

lol more what?

twisted of everything

kool! yay!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:41 pm
i would help you out, but im broke. i just spent all of my money on my girlfriend buyin half the stuff off of her wishlist... but it was worth it!!! xd xd  

Jimmi Bodene

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:38 am
eek Omg! My baby got married? Well, congratulations while Momma made a stop in Alabama...

I'm leaving soon to Flordia, I didn't realize we were stop in Alabama to stay with some relatives...
Anyway, I'm really ready to get my a** back to Virginia for the following:
- My cousin complains about not having any friends and she's always picked on but all she does is annoy, complain, and then get all technical. She acts like everyone has some horrible defect to them like her next door neighbor who really likes food.
- Then my uncle Dave... I'm ready to tell him just to shut up. I have my seat belt on but it's not on the proper way. stare The car is already uncomfortable, just make it worse why don't cha? Then he most have never realized how poor my family is or that we don't have a drive way or money to fix up our cars... He says, "I already knew the mustang's interior needed to be replaced with when you kids were eating in it." WTF!? I'm sorry, but if I get a car I'll sure as hell be eating in it... I really dislike this guy... but most people do. Eh, I'll rant about him more later.
- As for my aunt, ugh, she said the little girl Carson lied because Carson said he didn't wet the bed anymore - well what the hell do you expect? Most kids don't want to admit they wet the bed! Jesus, this is annoying the crap out of me...
- I feel like they belittle everyone, complain about everyone, and argue all the time....

gonk Jesus, come take me home!

Anyway, gotta go... be back Tuesday I believe... and for all I know, they're might be a computer there as well. Anyway, bai.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:00 am
Jimmi Bodene
i would help you out, but im broke. i just spent all of my money on my girlfriend buyin half the stuff off of her wishlist... but it was worth it!!! xd xd

oh don't worry hun, i'm doing just fine twisted

bai ace! heart  

EggaSponge

stoner364

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:05 am
Goddess Ace
eek Omg! My baby got married? Well, congratulations while Momma made a stop in Alabama...

I'm leaving soon to Flordia, I didn't realize we were stop in Alabama to stay with some relatives...
Anyway, I'm really ready to get my a** back to Virginia for the following:
- My cousin complains about not having any friends and she's always picked on but all she does is annoy, complain, and then get all technical. She acts like everyone has some horrible defect to them like her next door neighbor who really likes food.
- Then my uncle Dave... I'm ready to tell him just to shut up. I have my seat belt on but it's not on the proper way. stare The car is already uncomfortable, just make it worse why don't cha? Then he most have never realized how poor my family is or that we don't have a drive way or money to fix up our cars... He says, "I already knew the mustang's interior needed to be replaced with when you kids were eating in it." WTF!? I'm sorry, but if I get a car I'll sure as hell be eating in it... I really dislike this guy... but most people do. Eh, I'll rant about him more later.
- As for my aunt, ugh, she said the little girl Carson lied because Carson said he didn't wet the bed anymore - well what the hell do you expect? Most kids don't want to admit they wet the bed! Jesus, this is annoying the crap out of me...
- I feel like they belittle everyone, complain about everyone, and argue all the time....

gonk Jesus, come take me home!

Anyway, gotta go... be back Tuesday I believe... and for all I know, they're might be a computer there as well. Anyway, bai.

Sorry your trip isn't going very well...Hopefully you have fun in Florida xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:08 am
anti fan club question  

Acid4Crying

Dipodelic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:37 pm
twisted burning_eyes twisted burning_eyes twisted burning_eyes twisted
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 667 668 669 670 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games