Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:47 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery ran her tongue over her teeth and wondered just how unattractive whatever in her mouth would become after living in Agar gel for all of break. It couldn't be nice.
She started wishing she had her school bag with her, as it had her emergency toothbrush.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit just pushed the bio lab door open as it wasn't quite shut in any case. He grimaced as the air coming out into the hall was colder than the rest of the general area. No wonder Chrissy was in a lab coat.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:28 am
Christopher looked at Michishige. "Alright then, open up your mouth so I can swab the inside of your cheek and then I'll need to swab your face" he said, then looked at Whit. "Same to you" he added.

Spencer came into the room and looked at Chris. He snickered at his appearance.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:57 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery elbowed Spencer. "Be nice" she whispered. She crossed her arms over her chest and watched as Whit leaned down to take a gulp of water from one of the lab sink taps. He swished and swallowed, but even so she didn't know if that could help or hinder considering where they were.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit huffed out a cold breath as he looked around. The sink water had been glacial and his small drink hadn't exactly been a goosebump deterrent. He looked out the window and thought it was getting awfully dark for mid morning.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:42 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige opened his mouth wide, still resting his head on top of Maria's, and said, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh," just like when he goes to the dentist. Good thing I remembered to rinse my mouth out on the way here, he thought.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:59 pm
"Sorry. He just reminds me of Dr. Sullivan" Spencer said. He had rinsed his mouth out at one of the drinking fountains before he had entered the lab.

Christopher swabed Michishige's mouth. "Well, dentistry is under consideration as a future career option" he said as he did so. He then swabbed the bacteria tray and then twisted the top on it. He wrote his initials on a piece of tape on it with a sharpie. It was his initials. He then grabbed another swab, came back, and rubbed it on Michishige's face right by his nose like he did with Maria.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:29 am
(( I BACK! biggrin

Sorry I was gone so long....

lol@Michishige a page back

Angelicos! Glad you (were?) back! ))

Yes, make sure you tell me about it. In person. Prez out.

But why can't I just?.... Jordan sighed. The 'Prez out' was actually pretty helpful. Hopefully he wouldn't start going 'roger'. Better keep him away from Star Wars for a while, just to be safe. She started towards the Student Council place, which really needs a nickname. She flinched, looked back towards the parking lot as she heard a loud car and what sounded like a car skidding on the ice. She knew who that probably was...

She stepped in through the landing and closed the large windows behind her. The room seemed to have calmed down... a little. And one thing... Telemachus wasn't there.

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:53 pm
Christopher took the swab and wiped it on another tray. He also screwed the top on that and wrote his initials on it. Christopher then picked up another swab and turned around. "Alright. Who's next?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:27 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"Ooooh! Do Avery next!" Michishige suggested, putting a hand on top of Maria's head to replace his head as he jumped and pointed at Avery.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

Luxurious Poverty

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:52 pm
Treya tucked her last shirt into one of the side pockets in her duffle bag, then checked all that she had packed again to make sure she'd brought most of what she would most likely need while with the others "i think im going to go play in the snow again" she mumbled with a smile on her face. as she put the duffle bag over her shoulder she closed the tree door she had mad and headed toward the school.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:36 pm
Jordan walked in slowly, and the Vice President looked up. She directed Jordan over to the rather small -but still there- present pile. "Taking it with us, huh?" She pushed some of them into the bag. "I'll bring it with my luggage." The VP nodded and smiled, and Jordan took one questioning look back at Telemachus' desk before hopping back out the window. But his thoughts were quiet in her mind.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:32 pm
(Merry Christmas and *~*Happy New Year *~*all ^.^ Let's give these people a holiday eh??)

User Image

Avery slapped her hands over her mouth, "I haven't rinsed yet! DO..Whit!" she said and pointed as well. Thinking she could probably go find a water fountain in the hall in the time it would take for him to swab Whit.

Whit just chuckled and shrugged. "How're you going to tell these things apart anyway Chrissy? I mean between subjects. Shouldn't you mark them?..well...more?" he used a single finger to take a look at one of the already completed petri dishes.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:26 pm
Jordan walked on the sidewalks, like a normal person, with the bag over her shoulder. She had no idea where the others were, but packing soon... yeah, that was a must. Now that she stopped to think about it.... kind of convenient all her friends hadn't made it out for the holidays.

(( This is pretty much a Christmas/New Year's/ Winter even now, because I have no idea when we'll finish razz

On that note, time skip soon, anyone? ))

Telemachus padded along the street, heading towards the Hawk's Nest. He whistled a little, but his face was all serious-like.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:36 pm
(Yes, timeskip, get everyone on the bus and skippy there)

User Image

Avery checked her watch and frowned at Whit in a way that almost stood in for a sticking her tongue out at him. "Whit we don't have time to judge Chrissy's lab style. We have to go pack soon. Well...VERY soon. In any case. Speaking of, get a move on Chrissy."

Whit just shrugged again and stuck a swab in his own cheek. Handing it uncontaminated end first to Chris when he was done.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:07 pm
When he was around ten blocks away Telemachus frowned. He hadn't noticed before, since he had been focused on....other things, but Karley... wasn't at the Hawk's Nest. In fact.... He did an about face, picking up the pace until he was almost skipping along.

Karley, for just about the hundredth time, slid across a patch of ice, this time right through Iris' front gates. She flipped out her phone to check the time, closing in on noon, and started toward...some general direction. I hope he hasn't left yet. I know he said he wasn't yet, but still...WHAT IF HE'S NOT HERE!?! Nah, he said he'd be here. BUT WHAT-

"Hellooooohhh~ Having fun in the sun?" The sun could barely be seen behind a cloud.

AH! "Hey, you're still here!" She held up the wrapped box she was carrying. "Guess what I got?" He'll never suspect what I got him.

He tried to ignore it.

It's such a great gift!

Lalalalala.

AVERY LIKED IT TOO!

LALALALALA!!

HE'LL LOVE THE-

She was stopped by a sudden quick kiss and his forehead knocking lightly on hers.

AJDLHOACFBABGCBDKSJXDANKNMAKLN

(( :3 (I swear I didn't plan it) ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:17 pm
((( heart heart heart heart 4laugh *Fangasm and dies,* or would if that wouldn't prevent reading more T+K XD )))

User Image

Avery did the same, handing swabs to Chris as she went, it certainly did speed things up. And wasn't so awkward either. When she finished she quickly shoved the other swab-ee's out the door with her.
"Okay, that's it, it's heading for noon and you all need to pack. So MUSH!" She said and shoved. She herself taking off for the main doors at a run. It wasn't that much of a rush, but the energy had hit her and running fit.

Whit allowed Aves to push him outside the classroom, and couldn't help but chuckle as she took off down the hall. So typically Avery.

Ms. Power's shepherded Sheamus and Charles into the Hummer Mrs. Lawson drove and thanked the woman profusely. She was sure Sheamus would be appropriately grateful and made sure she said Merry Christmas to the boys before sending the lot off with a hug and a wave.
That would have been enough to ensure the boys had a merry Christmas, but on the way out the gates looking out the window Charles hit Sheamus with the back of his hand and pointed eagerly out the glass, they drove by and confirmed the legend.
Telemachus, school president and local omnipresent superhuman. Had a girlfriend.

Grayer sat back in front of the fireplace and let his head fall back.
Finally he'd made it. Not that his family would.. But a solo Christmas was fine from time to time. Something he'd learned having spent many of his holidays alone as a child.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games