Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Private Roleplays
⎾ MOROSIS ⏌ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:02 am
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob knew the males teasing was not done out of malice, but merely to lightly the situation they found themselves in. He knew that Kieran had worried about him, just as Jakob had worried about him. After kissing the male, he moved closer to him as he pulled him in a warm embrace. He relaxed as Kieran embraced him as well. He stood there quietly a moment, enjoying the bit of peace that had settled between them with that out of the way. Jakob continued to cling to him as Kieran questioned him again. He gave a curt laugh. "Everything." he said sarcastically. "Whoever did this is still out there and we have no clue who this is...I don't want you getting hurt...or killed because of me." Jakob hid his face while he spoke. He feared if he said all this while facing Kieran, he would lose what little he had of his composure. He wasn't about to let him see him cry. Not over something like this.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:26 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Kirean held onto Miguel as they stood there. His pants hung around his hips as his lower half was exposed. Kieran wasn't entirely in the mood to continue right now. Perhaps later, in a more comfortable setting, not one in anger which was how this started. He questioned Miguel as they stood there. Kieran heard the laugh but didn't question it. He just stood waiting and listening. Kieran wasn't surprised by his words, he felt the same. He did not want Miguel getting hurt either. Kieran pulled back from Miguel slightly. He reached down to pull Miguel's pants up above his hips. Kirean moved to pull the condom off and tossed it in a nearby trash can. He redid his pants, buttoning them up and zipping them. Kieran returned his attention to Miguel. He slipped a hand up against his cheek. Kieran leaned forward and kissed Miguel. He pulled back, "As if I want the same for you." Kieran replied as he watched Miguel.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:44 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

There was no fooling Kieran. The man could clearly see that he was unhappy with their situation. More so he was frightened by the idea of something worse happening to Kieran. After speaking, he felt the male pull away from him. Jakob watched as his pants were pulled up for him and soon Kieran pulled up his own as well. Before he could say anything, Kieran slipped closer to him once more and gave him a gentle kiss. Jakob kissed him back just before Kieran pulled away. He listened as the male spoke and nodding quietly. His eyes started to well as his emotions started to get the better of him. Jakob ducked his head once more and quickly wiped away his tears.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:10 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Sex was far from his mind at the moment. He wanted to comfort Miguel instead. Kieran spoke toward Miguel. He saw the impact of his words as it seemed to upset Miguel. Kieran hadn't meant to. He watched as Miguel's eyes teared before ducking his head once more. Kieran came closer as he wrapped his arms around Miguel. He pulled him closer as he rested his chin against the top of Miguel's head. Kieran didn't mind holding onto Miguel, it wouldn't be the first time he comforted him out of fear.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:52 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Ducking his head to hide his face, Jakob rubbed at his eyes. He felt stupid for getting upset so easily. It was just a little stress and nothing more. At least that was what he told himself. As he stood there, he felt the male come closer to him once more and wrap his arms around him. Jakob sniffled quietly as he turned towards the males chest. He clung to him as tears of fear and frustration poured out of him. He hated feeling like this though not nearly as much as he hated showing this side of himself to Kieran. He recalled the last time he'd cried in front of him and how much he hated it then too. He sniffled once more as he stood there and tried his best to calm down.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:28 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Kieran didn't mind if Miguel cried. He was allowed to be emotional. After all, everyone expressed it differently. His was anger and fear which projected without tears as anger won out. While Miguel's emotions were expressed with tears and frustration. Kieran didn't mind, he listened as Miguel sniffled and rubbed his eyes. He wasn't bothered by seeing this side of Miguel. It hurt to see it and made him want to protect him from anything or anyone.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:36 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob was a bit of a mix bag of emotions resulting in tears of frustration. He hated letting Kieran seem him like this but it couldn't be helped. He continued standing there in the males warm embrace as he wiped his eyes. He appreciated that he didn't push him away, though on some level he knew he was still angry with him. Jakob cried a few minutes longer before feeling himself start to calm down. His tears slowed, but he wouldn't exactly say he felt better. Wiping his face once more, he pulled back a little. He didn't know what to say or if he even ought to stay. It was obvious they wouldn't be continuing any further, nor was he really up to it. But he also just didn't want to be alone. It was selfish, he knew, but he wished that Kieran would just allow him to stay with him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:04 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Holding onto Miguel, Kirean wasn't bothered by seeing him breakdown. He would hold him for as long as he wanted. Kieran didn't want to leave Miguel alone either. He was tired of hiding their relationship from the outside world. He knew being with Miguel openly would draw more attention but he didn't care. Kieran felt Miguel pull back. He released him not wanting to hold him too tight or smother him. After all, he wasn't the one on the run. "I have to go to the hospital to check on Abel but after that…We could go back to your hotel if you want?" Kieran asked as he didn't want to push Miguel away completely. He was in this relationship for the long haul.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:33 am
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob could understand the males' frustration. Hiding their relationship was not something he was fond of either. It was annoying having to sneak around and pretend as though he'd never met Kieran. Going by Abel's own opinion, they weren't even that good at hiding. If Abel knew, it made him curious if Cornelius or anyone else knew. It made him uneasy to think just how many eyes could be watching them. He hoped that once all this was over with they could go back to as they were minus the sneaking around. He wanted to go on dates, watch dumb movies together, cuddle in Kieran's bed, and not worry about someone trying to kill either one of them.

As Jakob began to calm down he gently pulled away from the male. He soon felt Kieran's arms release him as they stood there. Jakob raised his head and listened as Kieran spoke. He understood that he was needed at the hospital. Addy would probably call Kieran non-stop if he didn't go. As the man continued, he was a little surprised that he would want to go to his hotel given his current situation. How badly he wanted to say yes. But in the same breathe he didn't want Kieran getting hurt. "I want you to, truly....But what about Addy? Aren't you protecting her or whatever? I'm already on her shitlist. I don't she'd be too happy if I took away her bodyguard. " he replied. Jakob could only imagine what Addy might do if something happened to Kieran. It was one thing to be murdered by one of Cornelius' men. With Addy, he was almost certain her form of revenge would not be too far off from something her brother might do.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:52 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Offering to go back to Miguel's hotel, Kieran didn't expect a push back. He would have thought Miguel would be happy with it. Kieran stood waiting as Miguel soon spoke and questioned him. He was a little put off and surprised. Kieran though didn't let it show on his face. He didn't know what all this had to do with Addy. "You'd rather I stay with Addy?" Kieran asked curiously knowing Addy didn't need him. Unless Miguel wanted him to keep all his attention on Addy instead of him.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:42 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

He didn't mean to put Kieran off by his words. In truth he did want him to come back with him. More than anything he just wanted to be wrapped up in a warm embrace and maybe fall asleep there. But he was trying to think of what was right for Kieran and his loved ones. There was no telling where Abel's would be killer was lurking and if they had plans for the rest of those closest to him. As he spoke, he could not tell what Kieran was thinking or what reaction he had to his words. Instead, he was followed up with another question rather than any answers. Jakob shook his head. "God no. I just...I don't know. I don't want her randomly showing up at my door because you didn't go home." he replied slowly. He felt a bit stupid now saying it out loud. But in truth he was trying not to be so selfish and think about the good of others. Even if those others would prefer to see him lying in a ditch. Brushing away his hair, Jakob stood there feeling shy and awkward almost wishing he hadn't said anything.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:11 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Questioning Miguel, Kieran couldn't help himself. He understood Miguel's reasoning but it left him curious. Kieran watched as Miguel shook his head and soon explained himself. He listened as Miguel responded. Kieran found his words amusing. He watched as Miguel finished and brushed away his hair. "Mm, are you afraid of Addy?" Kieran asked, teasing Miguel about Addy hunting them down. He wasn't worried about Addy; she could take care of herself. Though he understood Miguel's point.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:06 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Shaking his head, Jakob did his best to explain himself. Though as soon as the words left his mouth, it only made him feel a little dumb and like he was better off remaining silent. Shifting his weight and fussing with his hair, he listened as Kieran questioned him again. His light teasing brought a faint blush to his cheeks. "I'm not afraid of her." he said, maybe a bit too defensively. "I just don't like her." Jakob had no doubt that Addy could take care of herself. If she was anything like her brother, anyone that dared to come after Addy ought to be the ones afraid. Still, he could understood if Kieran felt any kind of familial duties in looking after her.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:30 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Questioning Miguel, Kieran watched as he seemed embarrassed by his words. He found him amusing as he couldn't help but tease him. Kieran watched as Miguel blushed at his words. He listened as Miguel became defensive. Kirean laughed softly as he moved to slip his arms around Miguel's waist. "Well if you don't want me to keep you company then just say so?!" He replied as he teased Miguel. Kieran had wanted to spend time with Miguel. However he was being pushed away.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:07 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Blushing, Jakob attempted to dismiss the male's question. He had no reason to be afraid of Addy. She was like an angry chihuahua. Big attitude, small body. He didn't care how much like Abel she was, he liked to think that he could take her. After speaking, Jakob watched as Kieran laughed and stepped closer to him. His arm wrapped around his waist as Kieran proceeded to tease him. Jakob rolled his eyes. Reaching up, he slipped his arms around the males neck. "I don't recall ever saying that." he said. Leaning up on his tiptoes he pecked a small kiss to the males lips. He pulled back a moment later, lowering himself to the floor. "So what do you suggest? Would I be waiting in the car while you pay your visit? Or should I just head back on my own and text you directions?" he continued.

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games