Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:03 pm
*Looks at Salangel* stare

Read the lables foo. Lupis ain't 21 yet.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:10 pm
He walked into the bar ready to punch or kill someone. "I HAVE A GUN AND A FIST, AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!! YOU WANT TO TEMPT ME? YOU WANT TO MAKE ME MAD? GIVE ME BEER THIS INSTANT! I NEED A DRINK! NOW, NOW!" *He punched the wall and grumbled like the Hulk*  

[_TorturingLiars_]

bandit112

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:14 pm
*looks [_TorturingLiars_]'s way* stare "Am I supposed to calm him down question "  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:16 pm
"YOU! YEAH, YOU WITH THE FUNNY FACE STARING AT ME. GET ME SOME BEER A.S.A.P. BEFORE I GO INTO SHOCK! DON'T ******** WITH ME."  

[_TorturingLiars_]

salangel

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:47 pm
Excuse me sir, but you seem to be very intoxicated as it is, and under the law, anyone exhibiting signs of inebriation shall not be allowed to continue drinking. That being said, may I offer you a coffee, some water, or some fresh pineapple juice.

*salangel walks to [_TourturingLiars_] with a cup of coffee, a glass of water, and a glass of orange juice.*  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:21 pm
"I-I-GR-fineeee. He took a sip of coffee, inhaled the sweet odor into his nose, and proceeded to gulping down the Orange Juice. "Well, I actually feel better now! I feel sleepy, though." He jumped onto the bar counter, laid down, and drifted into a deep sleep. *Snore Snore* Pickle Ju-- *Snore Snore* Beer *Snore*  

[_TorturingLiars_]

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:57 am
User Image
*looks at [_TorturingLiars_] and frowns* Hmm...I hope he is not as rowdy when he wakes up, otherwise I will have to kick him out of the bar.
Good Friends are like the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:02 am
Yeah. He's kinda rowdy. Perhaps we should just be careful of what we say.  

Inylysia x

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:37 am
"W--Who's THERE?!* He opened his eyes and swung his head up to face the two girls. "Oh, hiya ladies...mind if you join me up here? It might be kind of silly to see me sitting on the bar counter, but it's actually pretty comfortable." He saw them staring at him with blank faces and his palms began to sweat. He was making an embarrassment of himself. "You didn't happen to see me drunk before, right? Please say you didn't. Oh s**t, I just said it anyways! DAMNIT! If you'll excuse me for a minute, I need to use the ladies..I mean MEN'S ROOM!" He hopped off the counter and ran to the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:28 am
It's going to be okay, Liars. You'll be fine. He puked into the stall, all the while having to wonder just how many people were hearing him do it. To his surprise, as he walked out of the stall, no one was there. He walked out of the bathroom and spotted the lovely girl he saw before. "Hey-- um..Faith, is it? I love your name tag. HEY BARTENDER, GET THE LADY AND ME A DRINK. So, um....my name's Liars, or Torturing if you like that better. What's a pretty girl like you doing here?"  

[_TorturingLiars_]

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:43 am
Faith-LH-Gurl
Yeah. He's kinda rowdy. Perhaps we should just be careful of what we say.

Yeah....I think that next one that walks in like that should be put in a choke hold and thrown outside with the rest of the rubbish.

*Walk behind the bar, grabs a glass, fills it with ice, and then tops it of with Mountain dew. Next he grabs a bag of chips, opens then pours them into a bowl and smothers them with cheese sauce. Walks over to Faith and serves up her usual.*

Here you go love. If you need anything else just holler. xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:51 am
"EXCUSE ME. I'M STILL A CUSTOMER!!!" *Waves twenty dollar bill*  

[_TorturingLiars_]

NocturnusWolf

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:09 pm
*looks for his glass of milk*
The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see the future is.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:07 pm
"I'LL SHOW YOU THE GOD DAMN DARK SIDE IN A SECOND IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME WHAT I WANT. AND THAT FUTURE ISN'T IMPOSSIBLE TO SEE, IS IT?"  

[_TorturingLiars_]

☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games