Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:01 pm
there was a knock at the door and Hedron looked questionably at it and stood up. he goes over to the door and opens it and a man in strange clothing stood at the door
User Image

Man: "If you excuse me. I need to talk to Ashoc."

Hedron stood aside and let the man in and closed the door but he kept close to the man in case he used that staff against them

Man: "Ashoc! I have been sent by the masters to check on you. What are you up to currently? Besides socializing"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:56 pm
"Heln? Is that you?" she asked in confusion, then, placing the guitar in her hands to the ground, stood up and went over to him. "It's been a long time. How have you been? Why did they send you to check up on me, I've gone longer without contacting them. 'Course, we had more people back then... I'm recruiting."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:08 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"Heln? Is that you?" she asked in confusion, then, placing the guitar in her hands to the ground, stood up and went over to him. "It's been a long time. How have you been? Why did they send you to check up on me, I've gone longer without contacting them. 'Course, we had more people back then... I'm recruiting."
Heln: "Good, Because we need you and your recruits to do something. we're gonna screw this towns economy over temporarily. How soon can you all be ready?" he looks at Hedron "I think he may be useful. and him" pointing at Daedalus "But those are just obvious choices"

Hedron made a whining noise. this can't be good.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:27 pm
"I don't know. Soon? What exactly are we doing? You seem a little anxious."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:31 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"I don't know. Soon? What exactly are we doing? You seem a little anxious."

Heln: "because with the shortage of people around we need to pick up the slack. and we need to get these recruits legs moving. So we are going to cause some real havoc. i got all the supplies with me outside. You all tell me when you all can get going. but make haste ok?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:58 pm
"Yes, yes, we won't dawdle," she assured him. Ashoc turned and looked around at the others. "Well guys. Guess we didn't have to look for a job after all. Time to do this thing."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:04 pm
Grinning, Roland said "Alright. It's been a while since my last job. Lets see if this guy can keep me... entertained." He grabbed his staff and said "Ready when you are."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:07 pm
Once Roland spoke the command a low hum could be heard and the exposed circuits started to glow brighter. An automated voice rang out that was not Daedalus' "Charge at fifty-five percent."

Once alert again he positioned the iron scraps in a small pile then thanked Roland.

Daedalus began his "Experiment by trying to activate the nanites without touching anything, He met little success. the next thing he tried was to see how far away he could keep away from something before assimilating it, again the results were less then impressive. even though he could hold his hand an inch or two away the ninites had to form a "Bridge" before they would deconstruct the scraps.

The last thing he tried was significantly more complicated. Breaking down all pieces of scrap he concentrated for a moment, then made all the material into the same shape as one of the previous pieces, then broke them down again, making what looked like a pistol out of them.

"That could come in handy."

He looked up to Heln and said "I can be ready within the hour."

Tryig for someUniCreatures
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:11 pm
Heln: "All of you get a fresh meal and you, Daedalus. should probably charge more if thats what you need. Enjoy the meal it might be your last" he said kindly and cheerfully "especially you" he points at Hedron. "I got plans for you."

Hedron whined a bit and looks at Ashoc.

Heln moves toward a table and starts jotting down on a blueprint of a building  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:17 pm
"'My last'? What exactly do you think you have planned for us, huh?"  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:21 pm
"Just as mysterious and un-reassuring as usual, I see," she complained at Heln. "By the way, I think you might find it curious. I've seen. Blue is a gorgeous colour." She patted Hedron on the head reassuringly. "It's ok. He's just a paranoid jerk, pay him no mind." Ashoc looked to Roland. "Mayhaps we should work on that meal?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:27 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"Just as mysterious and un-reassuring as usual, I see," she complained at Heln. "By the way, I think you might find it curious. I've seen. Blue is a gorgeous colour." She patted Hedron on the head reassuringly. "It's ok. He's just a paranoid jerk, pay him no mind." Ashoc looked to Roland. "Mayhaps we should work on that meal?"

"How did you possibly see!"

Hedron: he follows up with Ashoc to see if he can help cook

Heln: He looks at Rol "A lot of chaos to make up for the lack thereof. You will be fighting the entire cities police department probably" :3  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:28 pm
((ask you've all been busy little RPers. Heres what Elci did in the mean time))

Elcia had let herself out before Ashoc tapped into Hedron's memories.

She returned to the beach shop and gave back the surfboard she'd borrowed then hopped the very next train heading south. In about 15 minutes she was leaving behind the noise of the human settlements. She followed a barely noticeable path till she arrived at the base of a tree. She kick a certain rock a particular way and shot into the treetops on a concealed zipline. Then it was a short zigzaging seres of suspended rope bridges to her home.

Yrth screeched a welcome from his perch at the window and hoped along the rafters while she changed clothes and packed a few things that might come in handy.
"I'll be out again tomorrow so if you get too lonely you come find me, alright.?" She told the hawk as she petted him good bye. Then she was off to rejoin the odd bunch she met that afternoon.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:30 pm
"Very well I'll resume my charge and record your conversation while I'm powered down." He glances at the "Weapon" in his hand "It's a pity that this can't serve as a proper gun it's still made of iron." He throws it back into the pile of uniform scraps, before sitting back down next to the wall an audible click could be heard as he activated the recorder.

Tryig for someUniCreatures
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:30 pm
Roland frowned "Well, truth is, I'm absolutely horrible at any form of cooking. Wouldn't surprise me if I inadvertently set a bowl of cereal on fire one of these days. However, I will do what I can to help." Turning to the newcomer, he grinned and said "Pfft, that doesn't seem like much of a problem."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games