Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Downfall of UndaCorp is...Done. I got bored. [DEAD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick One
  The Rodent Army
  Orgy XIII
  UndaCorp
View Results

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:45 pm
Lin nodded and stayed in the group, yawning and watching to ensure that things remained calm. He really would rather not fight head on, but apparently he was needed. He clapped his chopsticks together, forming it into two hand claws, and equipped them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:35 am
Xanatos tossed away the cigarette. Even unlit, he didn't like the taste of it in his mouth. At the same time he focused, ignoring the causal conversation and out right insults and threats from Saverio, even his attack on the building. Suddenly, he seems to vanish, only to reappear with his hand on Whisper's shoulder. "You heard your superior," he said to the girl quietly while nodding at Lady Slim, "let's be calm about this, eh...?"  

Xanatos Forever

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:17 am

"Yeah, I'm not even gonna bother with diplomacy." Saverio said as he stood in the hole in the wall. "You paycheck is not my problem, that b***h who tried to overload my nervous system is." Saverio kept on eye on the room, the dust was settling and he couldn't get distracted.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:53 am
She reappears to the group, with Xan behind her, she patts his hand sweetley and throws it off of her shoulder, she turns around, about 1 inch from his face"She may be my superior, but that gives you no right to touch me"

She crosses her legs, and sits down on the ....wherever they were, looking up at slim she tsks loudly..."You can sure take all the passion outta the moment" She smiles, letting slim know that she was kidding, and that she was sorry....standing up she looks at tsuji, getting close to his face...I don't tease, i play....." this being said in her mind, so only tsuji could hear, she winks a girlish wink, and flips around, looking at sav crossing her feet, kicking at the dust, she says in her biggest saddest face...."I'm sorry, its just all this war stuff is getting me all sorts of ancy, ive got power build ups like crazy...............i need to let loose.she whips around andzaps a tree...oh....and she gives his foot a little zap I AM NOT A COWARD!!!

She pulls back from the group, laughing a little bit...."Alright hate me if you will" She crosses her arms and sticks her nose in the air. "I only wanted to have some funnnnnnnn"

she whips around..."Don't for get xanny poo! your obviously made of some type of metal too" She Winks playfully, and smiles girlishly,

Looking from slim to Tsuji, "Can i goo now....ill atleast go hang out in my office or something,,,"  

WhisperingSouls

124-C

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:00 am
Tsuji lights a new cigarette and says softly, "Hit and fade tactics are for those who can't fight in the open. Otherwise it's just teasing."

"Good we can get things underway soon,", Tsuji says upon hearing Thal's answer Tsuji, he smiles slightly looking up at the sky before turning to Xan, "Isn't it a lovely day to die?"

-Tsuji  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:19 am

So soon as the girl appeared Saverio charged at her with lighting like speed. He wasn't going to let someone try and kill him like that, and get away with it. He took an underhand swing at the girl's chest, she took him far to lightly and he would make her pay for it. "You heffa b***h!" he screamed.

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:11 pm
"Sav, do you even know how to play nice?" Belle smirked. Her cat-like feet had her downstairs in near silence and she swung her bat downward to attempt to block Saverio's blow, knowing it would most likely only hurt his momentum rather than stop him entirely. She just hoped it was enough.

-La Belle Isolde

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:37 pm
*steps to the side and immediately dissapear..." Being a healer and such youd only be wasteing your time......" she immedfiately re appearsd....."this could be fun dearie!"

she looks at tsuji "Oh i can fight in the open, ever heard of hide and seek or marco polo" im just soooooooooooooo ancy!!!"

she winks at tsuji and smiles

"ANYWHOO... im outta here...im heading to my office...enjoy yourselves! she turns to look at savvy..."Oh and hun... i wouldn't take me too lightley either...."

I'll leave my office uncloakedfor everyone but you!

she poin ts to sav...

with a small wiggle of her noseshe dissapears with saying sonmething that slowly gets quiter...

" I always wanted to do thaaaaaaaaat."

((Very sorry this post sucks, and is quite dumb and lacking detail, but im holding my son and typing with one hand, thats why there are so many errors.....oh and my arm hurts... smile ))  

WhisperingSouls

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:38 pm

Saverio's hammer stopped on Bell's bat with a loud thud, Saverio jumped back and made a two handed swing down at Bell. "Now I like two ladies at once as much as the next guy, but at least say hi before you start playing with the bat!"

Saverio would have to get the other chick later. He had to deal with Bell now. "At least now I can fight a real man....woman rather then that heffa!" He thought

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:44 pm
Thaliat lead her troops over the next hill and came into view of a small cluster of others, including the man who'd appeared earlier eating, of all things, noodles. She raised a hand to signal to her followers to halt until she issued further orders.

Thaliat crossed her arms over her chest as she sized up the group. "Alright, which one of you was looking for me?"  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:32 pm
Belle quickly raised the bat above her head and braced it horizontally with both of her hands to block Sav's incoming strike. She refrained from locking her elbows to make sure that she could absorb the shock of the blow. "Well I would have said 'hello' but you and Whispy seemed to be having a bit of a Kodak moment together and I just didn't want to ruin it."

Hammer connected with baseball bat and Belle felt the momentum bring his weapon centimetres from her face before coming to a complete stop. It took her entire body to keep it from coming any closer to her or sending her body tumbling to the floor.

-La Belle Isolde

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:04 am
"You know...just because I've got a metal shell," Xanatos whispered into Whisp's ear from behind her, already within her office as she appeared in it, "don't assume you hold the same amount of power over me as the others."

Meanwhile, Xan walked over to Sav and Belle. He reached over and pulled their weapons apart. "Now now, children," he said quietly, looking over at Sav, "let's hear what Tsuji has to say before we try to kill each other, hmm?"

Back in Whisper's office, the image of Xan chuckled darkly at the girl before fading away...

Xanatos Forever

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:09 am
Begrudginly Belle backed away from Saverio, never taking her eyes off of him. "Aw, Xan, couldn't you have let us keep going just a little longer?" She remained in a fighting stance, poised to go again in an instant.

-La Belle Isolde

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:15 am
He sighed and looked at the others, sipping his tea lightly. "What a drag... All this argument is tiring..." He muttered to himself as he set his cup down. He lifted up his cast-iron tea pot full of green tea and his chopsticks and walked to the converging number of people.

"Yeah... That would probably be best..." He said with a yawn, nodding in affirmation to Xan's comment. "Tsuji... you have some s'plainin' to do. What do you need all of us for?" He asked inquisitively.  

Sentama Lin

124-C

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:44 am
Tsuji looked around at the number gathered around him, "Hmmm.... seems that there's a few more here than I planned for, but I guess that'll be fine. The reason that I've asked you here is simple: We have a situation that, when resolved, will leave a power vacuum that will inevitably need to be filled. I decided that the best choice for replacement would be the Lieutenants of each organization."

Tsuji draws both of his guns and holds the muzzle of each to one of his temples, "Or, should I say second best choice."

Tsuji levels a gun at Slim and the other at Thaliat proceeding to empty the clip of both.

-Tsuji  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games