Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:19 pm
Kusaragi
The_Nerd_In_Your_closet12
PendragonX9000
i like...good color coding
The visor thing
( I think you wanted this in another thread. ^_^)*Watches the closet nerd die* :Shock: NO don't die on us!

*tries to preform CPR, and the pixie helps revive him*

Wow cute and functional. Your avatar has a nice collection of high end items and they are well placed and don't crowd. However they don't really have a theme to them other then the monthly items. They look good and are defiantly unique, but if you put your mind to it I bet you could get an avatar that has a little more interaction. ^_^

and your theme is...?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:00 pm
The one I had yesterday was a gift from someone else and I really liked how it looked. It really didn't have a "Theme" either, I just liked how it looked.

THIS one however is a "Flowing Cloth" theme, I just wanted to see how the items layer and they turned out rather well. A little crowded IMHO though.

As for your avatar I really like it, it has that futuristic assassin feel to it (Like cyber Punk) it's balanced and rather dark. Well done. I would like to see you spread out a little though. experiment with some things that are out there, there may be something that matches the avatar better. ^_^  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:44 pm
i do like the flowing cloth theme more and i'm always on the lookout for another item so if you know of one that you think would go well with my avi please don't hesitate to tell me  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It's nice, I don't really see anything out of place. Or, at least nothing I can think of. My opinions not very different from Kusa's at all, if it's even different at all. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Reiku Alche

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:13 pm
i like it alot the black and white balance nicely  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:35 pm
Did you change to a male base? I think that it looks good now, especially with the new monthly items you have on it.

Your hair right now is the thing that makes it "Pop" keep in mind that you don't want everything to blend and mesh, sometimes it's good to have something that draws attention. ^_^  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:54 pm
i lke but i don't think the robes are the right shade  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I think you could've gotten better boots than the TM ones, but maybe I'm just picky. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Reiku Alche

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:36 am
i like, good use of mc  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:56 pm
it pisses me off how the curse can't be held in sword form with arms down...but besides that, I agree with the boots  

Arcanas

Hunter

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:56 pm
i like a lot except for (and i know you already know this) the eye patch
also i changed the boots are these better?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:33 pm
Hrm... What can I say about yours? The colour scheme (from what I can perceive) is very similar to mine. I like how the items coordinate, and how badass it looks.

The only qualm I really have, and that applies to my avatar too I suppose, is that it's very... commonplace thanks to the new Monthly Collectibles and the inherent badassy look they give.  

Sentama Lin

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:49 pm
well firstly i really like it though I'm not so sure the guitar works with the overall look
secondly, yes it is becoming easier to look badass but that's I'm not sure that its a bad thing but then i don't compare my avi to others i just look at it independently and judge it by my own standards  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:55 pm
Mm... as you should. It's better to design for oneself anyways and not others. As for your question before the boots look fine to me.

And the guitar stays for me. I'm a badass Bard with a charisma over 9000.  

Sentama Lin

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:58 pm
I should get back into my bard outfit. Oh and combo breaker?

Anyway, I have a huge issue with mainly black avatars. So theres my issue. Rip this avatar of mine away.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games