Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Wellwisher's Quest Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:07 pm
cool4
I wonder if it's suppose to be a sugar free subsitute? Which I'm pretty sure shlushies have sugar in them.

My friend was at camp and they made all sorts of blue foods. Blue eggs and ham. Then they all got sick. I think it ended the camp theme of blue stuff.
Er, food coloring doesn't have any sugar.
Blue food will make you sick if you eat too much of it. And since blue is an artifical color, (it is, at least, the blue that is food coloring.) we can't digest it, resulting in some, blue bowel mistakes...  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:12 pm
wellwisher
cool4
I wonder if it's suppose to be a sugar free subsitute? Which I'm pretty sure shlushies have sugar in them.

My friend was at camp and they made all sorts of blue foods. Blue eggs and ham. Then they all got sick. I think it ended the camp theme of blue stuff.
Er, food coloring doesn't have any sugar.
Blue food will make you sick if you eat too much of it. And since blue is an artifical color, (it is, at least, the blue that is food coloring.) we can't digest it, resulting in some, blue bowel mistakes...
But the shlushies probably do.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

P0ny S1aystat10n

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:30 pm
Damn. You're richer than I'd ever dreamed someone could be. How did you achieve such a thing?  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:32 am
If that were the case, then I'd already have my Angelic Halo and 2003 donation items.

I attained it most heavily through investments.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:30 pm
Hmm, posting.
I wonder which item I should go for next.
OMFG? Kitsune Mask? Horns of the Demon? Baby Seal Slippers?  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:52 pm
Depends are you up for a 2 mill quest or a cheaper one?  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:19 pm
cool4
*Sigh* i didn't even complete the last one, I traded another one for it.

Since the Evolving Items that have caught my eye...
I've been having trouble keeping gold.
I'm still selling my spare crap, but eventually I'll run out and I'll have no spares. The end result will be that I won't have enough gold for any of the items.
I kind of want the Slippers or the Horns. But the OMFG is the cheapest, and the Kitsune Mask, I really want again, despite how rare I wore it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:02 pm
wellwisher
cool4
*Sigh* i didn't even complete the last one, I traded another one for it.

Since the Evolving Items that have caught my eye...
I've been having trouble keeping gold.
I'm still selling my spare crap, but eventually I'll run out and I'll have no spares. The end result will be that I won't have enough gold for any of the items.
I kind of want the Slippers or the Horns. But the OMFG is the cheapest, and the Kitsune Mask, I really want again, despite how rare I wore it.
maybe ave for the OMFG, if when you have enough decide if you want to buy it or move on to the kitsune mask.  

Romancegirl1

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:21 pm
goldengame
maybe ave for the OMFG, if when you have enough decide if you want to buy it or move on to the kitsune mask.
I suppose, it would at least give me the alternate to the BTK and fill out that month Finally.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:44 pm
wellwisher
goldengame
I suppose, it would at least give me the alternate to the BTK and fill out that month Finally.

3nodding  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:52 pm
It's, not exactly the best strategy, but it'll work I guess.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:26 pm
Well, no matter which I choose to do, It'll be a lot of work.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:27 pm
3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:39 am
Unfortunately, I've only got about 30K.
And I'd like to get ahold of more event and store items that I don't already own as well.
Maybe I'll get lucky and be able to buy soemthing expensive very quickly.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games