Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:06 pm
*Viral woke up but only with his eyes in ehich they couldn't see because of his mask* *He got up on his feet and tightened his mask in a fashion to where only he could take it off* *He stretched his wings out and put his feet on the wall letting his cells latch him onto it* *He then began walking on the wall and soon the ceiling* Heh. I still got it ^^ *He whispered tohimself and then silently walked over Cthugarai and Elci looking down at the book*

So whats the news on our journey? *His head turned backwards and he began trying to read the book*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:50 pm
Kerrigan opened her mouth to say a tease to Viral as he walked up the walls, but stopped herself as she glanced over at the sleeping dragons and Kagura in the corner, and instead quickly ate the rest of her breakfast. She then grabbed a few food items for Viral to eat and walked back over to join the group.

"I didn't realize you'd gone batty too, Viral," she said smiling up at him. She showed him the food, waving it tauntingly just out of reach. "And you should really get something to eat before doing crazy stunts."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:54 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan opened her mouth to say a tease to Viral as he walked up the walls, but stopped herself as she glanced over at the sleeping dragons and Kagura in the corner, and instead quickly ate the rest of her breakfast. She then grabbed a few food items for Viral to eat and walked back over to join the group.

"I didn't realize you'd gone batty too, Viral," she said smiling up at him. She showed him the food, waving it tauntingly just out of reach. "And you should really get something to eat before doing crazy stunts."
And I didn't realize you were such a cuddler in your sleep xd *He said taunting back as he walked above her and hung his arms down and the food was just out of reach* ><  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:50 pm
Kerrigan flushed slightly, both angry and embarrassed. "I am not responsible, nor to be held accountable, for my actions when I am sleeping. And now I'm definitely not letting you have this food unless you come down here," she said, lowering her arms.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:12 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan flushed slightly, both angry and embarrassed. "I am not responsible, nor to be held accountable, for my actions when I am sleeping. And now I'm definitely not letting you have this food unless you come down here," she said, lowering her arms.
-.- fine *He walks back onto the floor and gets near her*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:04 am
"Don't feel resentful," she told him cheerfully as she handed him the food. "I don't actually mind you being upside down, it's just that I like to think upside down, and it wouldn't be right if you were doing it too, because then it'd seem like I was just doing it to copy you." She patted him on the head patronizingly, then began to run her fingers through his hair before she caught herself, but continued on as if it hadn't happened. "But then again, I don't actually feel like going upside down right now."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:12 am
"I'm with Kerrigan on this one Viral, you need to get your energy back before someone finds this place." Cthugarai said without looking up from the book.

"As for the book, it seems like someone knew how and when this book would be found. the parts I read were in my native dialect, and it told me how to meet up with you and Elcia. It also looks like it knew who WE are. It also has ancient Elven languages that Elcia can read. Is there anything in here that you can read Viral?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:29 pm
Kagura woke at the sound of people stirring about, and got up. She streched her muslces nad walked over to the group. "Soooo........ What is every body awake for?" She said. Suddenly, she was the book, and it looked oddly familar to her. She narrowed her eyes and searched her memory, and then suddenly, it hit her.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:00 pm
"Good Morning Kagura. Sorry to wake you... but we seemed to have figured a few more things about our current situation. This book really is all I thought it was... to a point anyway. It should tell us what to do next, in some language or another."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:31 pm
(( I think that I just had an awesome idea... I'm going to make an "Upgraded" Metal warrior... He'll be highly resistant to magic, (So he can reach my trench) and have upgraded weaponry as well... so we would NEED to defeat it on the spot so it wouldn't overtake us... If anyone has any ideas on what else it could do let me know ^_^ for now I'll just start making the body. xd ))  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:29 pm
((Make sure he's willing to plow through anything and anyone in his way even Elcia's confounding plant maze ^_^))

Elcia passed the book over to who ever wanted a look at it, the mention of food had reminded her tummy that it was empty. She rummaged through the nearest shelf and found a package of dried fruit and nuts that immediately set her mouth watering. She much on its contents while pondering the Elfish writing. She had to dig through her years of studying to pick out the meanings for long unused expressions in the ancient writing.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:07 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"Don't feel resentful," she told him cheerfully as she handed him the food. "I don't actually mind you being upside down, it's just that I like to think upside down, and it wouldn't be right if you were doing it too, because then it'd seem like I was just doing it to copy you." She patted him on the head patronizingly, then began to run her fingers through his hair before she caught herself, but continued on as if it hadn't happened. "But then again, I don't actually feel like going upside down right now."
*He didn't mind the pat on the head and his hair was like silk after he had rested and the cells that formed his hair became rested* *He took his glove of and the food straight through his arm and into his central body where it was broken down and distributed through his body* Thats good ^^ . No I can't read it unless you want to copy it down on my skin to edit it a bit or something. I was a computer virus so I can steal some info 3nodding So what did the book say about our powers or whatever it was thats happening to the three of us?

(Give me a sketch of the body and a scale of it size because I can get some good weaponry on it ^^ Just ask Kerrigan, she knows after the RPs i'm putting her through 3nodding xd )  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:28 pm
((Tentative entry:

User Image

Upgraded soldier: Advancement in the science has given the Dark Legion an advantage with tracking and neutralizing people with exceptional Magical Abilities, tested to withstand potent Magics, see through illusions, and to never waiver from it's objective. This model is top of the line. Perfect for your world conquest needs.

He'll be human shaped [Obviously] and be about 7 feet tall built accordingly

xd I know it's kinda cheesy but there's still time before we meet this big guy. And I'll get around to making a better picture for him... is there anything I'm missing? Something to put into the avatar? The profile? PM me. ))

Cthugarai leaned back in his chair again, the chair creaking under his weight. After leaning forward, he started to eat his breakfast again.

"No we don't really need it copied... but most of it doesn't make any sense because it's out of..." Cthugarai trailed off for a moment, realization dawning on him. "... Order... That might be it! Maybe it's not a code it's just rearranged. Elcia I think that might be the answer. Work with Viral on this part here," he said pointing at a passage that was small and in the middle of the page. "and see if there is another meaning to it if re-arranged."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:37 pm
Kusaragi
((Tentative entry:

User Image

Upgraded soldier: Advancement in the science has given the Dark Legion an advantage with tracking and neutralizing people with exceptional Magical Abilities, tested to withstand potent Magics, see through illusions, and to never waiver from it's objective. This model is top of the line. Perfect for your world conquest needs.

He'll be human shaped [Obviously] and be about 7 feet tall built accordingly

xd I know it's kinda cheesy but there's still time before we meet this big guy. And I'll get around to making a better picture for him... is there anything I'm missing? Something to put into the avatar? The profile? PM me. ))

Cthugarai leaned back in his chair again, the chair creaking under his weight. After leaning forward, he started to eat his breakfast again.

"No we don't really need it copied... but most of it doesn't make any sense because it's out of..." Cthugarai trailed off for a moment, realization dawning on him. "... Order... That might be it! Maybe it's not a code it's just rearranged. Elcia I think that might be the answer. Work with Viral on this part here," he said pointing at a passage that was small and in the middle of the page. "and see if there is another meaning to it if re-arranged."
Alright *He rolls his sleeve back and his skin expands into a flat surface and he places it over the text and it implants onto his skin.* There *He takes his arm off and holds it in front of Elcia* Here you go Elci. 3nodding  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:55 pm
(( xd That sounds like you've been subjecting me to some kind of torture, Viral. And I like that idea Kusa. 3nodding ))

Kerrigan looked at the group inquiringly. "Alright. I don't feel any incentive to leave any time soon, especially since Viral can't take care of himself at all. So if I am going to stay, I think I deserve an explanation of what 'powers' you all keep talking about. I feel so out of the loop here."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games