Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
Welcome to FG-4-PG,Introduce yourself here! [The original] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come to stay!
yes
90%
 90%  [ 114 ]
No (leaves)
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 126

Sephiroth 9534

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:29 pm
Name: Kratos Aurion
Aspirations: To change my real name to Kratos in the future, to go out shooting, you tell me it wouldn't be hilarious to see this eighty year old guy just running around shooting people
Likes: Black, anime, ramen, funny paople, correcting paople older than me
Dislikes: organization and all it stands for twisted !! country music about a frickin shirt, and poetry even though i've been told i rock at it
Favorite;
color: black with a hot pink border
food: roast beef ramen, anything with real beef in it
subject(s): math science
outfit: a suit
hat: fedora
music: anything from the '50s
singer: frank sinatra
villain: myself  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:38 pm
Hi! My name is Conan. Nicknamed Ritzu.
I'm 14.
I live in California. No. It's nothing special.
I like gaia because it lets me show off my drawings.
My favorite things to do on gaia are fishing, picture forum, and Avi art [collecting and drawing].
I'm pretty good at math, spelling, and grammar.
I like
rainbows; DUCKS; rain; thunderstorms; snow; mismatched shoes; wearing three pairs of socks; the internet; drawing [repeat]; foreign music; SLEEPING; being random; my friends; our inside jokes; alternative rock; country; 'Your mawm...' jokes [your mawm's a sweater!/ Your mawm goes to college]; tatoos; piercings; guys with eye makeup; FFA; having FUN; anime; Japanese club; auto; the colors yellow, teal, black, goldenrod, tan, and I guess blue [nawt really though]; AXE; using the sound of 'o', in 'stop' for example, as 'aw'; hugs; taking photographs; my room; comedy t.v. shows; math [repeat]; Conan O'Brien [my idol]; Neville Longbottom; Slasher films; giving gifts/donations [even though I am poor {real life and gaia}]; spaghetti; sushi; talking; standing in the rain; basketball; football; playing basketball; volunteer work [as long as I am with my friends]; boys; girls; STARBUCKS; coffee; candy; Christmas; Winter; water [swimming]; scooters; free time; being different; being unique; and being myself.
I dislike stupid questions; Valentines Day!; Spring; n00bs [nawt all, just the rude ones]; sleeping all day; drama; being tired; homework; preps; rude, mean, ignorant, stupid, and judgemental people; people who try to act modest; dial up; being too hot; history; losing things; forgetting things;
beige and baby blue [beige depends]; being bored; Hummers; yuppies; the smell of plain scented soap; and NEEDLES!
I fear needles, death of pets, and failure.
I crave attention and worry about what people think of me, constantly.
That's all for now.
I'm bi, if you were wondering.
..xConan

Niii

DarkSoulPaladin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:00 pm
name:Exion Akeela Sheero
likes:anime, swords, legends/myths, games(cards/video/computer/bored), shopping, swimming, martial arts, training, reading, some music

dislikes:jack asses, my father

ello all!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:09 pm
Name: ligerfires2
Intrests:
anime, gaia (duh), drawing, video games, and lots of other stuff.  

Ligerfires X

Reno Dantres

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:43 pm
I'm Reno, I'm 15 and I live in Kentucky. I like to write, wrestle, lift weights, play video games, and sleep! I'm 5'10", about 190 lbs., brown hair and eyes......yeah, that's me. Hello all!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:53 pm
name:Mike
likes:video games(a lot domokun ),anime(a lot domokun ),being random xp xd whee 3nodding and a whole lot of other things.
dislikes:HW,going to school,emo people,and math. stressed scream
Quote of the day:"So fresh and so clean,clean!"(I just had a shower today xd )  

Busterzero

AngryIrken

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:52 am
heyia peeps i'm ally abd i'm 14 and live in co.
i play lacrosse i skateboard and ride,show my horse sailor
my parents are divorced and i live my mom and her boyfriend and my 2 sisters ones 15 ones 11 so that makes me the middel xp i also love anime! whoot to anime  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:01 am
hey! wazzup?

name's stefanie
i'm from the Philippines
i currently live in Florida
i'm 13 and in 8th grade
i love singing and shopping smile and reading
i dislike school, but i like math...
i'm questing for my dream avi, and need about 24,000 gold more
any donations are greatly accepted. thanx!  

steffyc

[Kitty-Chan]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:52 am
Hi, my name's Katie. <3

I'm in the eighth grade and currently attend two schools.

I lurve kitties. I absolutely adore them. <3

My favorite holiday is Christmas, and if I could, I'd celebrate it more than once a year.

I like video games, even though they don't exactly like me... -coughIsuckatHalocough-

My favorite quote is from Confucius: "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

I'm very silly and random, and I think WMD should stand for "Waffles of Mucho Deliciousness."

My dream is to become famous someday, but like THAT'S every going to happen.

I love to sing and act, and there are so many blondes at my school, I might get the lead role of Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz (school play) because I have a good singing voice AND I'm a brunette.

Yup, that's about it. <3

@---}-----

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:14 pm
I am not sure If I posted here, but I will again just in case.
Name: Call me Jay, techno, technoyoshi, or anything really.

Live: Newbury Park California

Dislikes: Satan, Brustle Sprouts, asparagas, little kid shows.

Thats enough about me. I will continue to donate to the guild and help improve it.  

technoyoshi

eat my jesus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:31 pm
I'm a girl, 13
from England.
I like concerts
and Taking Back
Sunday, along
with art, singing
and dancing
around my room
in my underwear.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:06 pm
technoyoshi
I am not sure If I posted here, but I will again just in case.
Name: Call me Jay, techno, technoyoshi, or anything really.

Live: Newbury Park California

Dislikes: Satan, Brustle Sprouts, asparagas, little kid shows.

Thats enough about me. I will continue to donate to the guild and help improve it.
I'm gonna call you...........Joe. blaugh  

Busterzero

Toxic Snot

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:50 pm
Name: Toxic Snot
Favorite color: green, red, and black.
Likes: Music, manga/anime, drawing, reading, cooking, and Cartoons.
Dislikes: Mean people D= , "IM" Lingo, my siblings...sometimes, and beetles...>_<

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:12 pm
Name: Amado
Nicknames: Odama; 2xS; 2xS Odama-Tono; & "Hey Amado!"
Favorite Colors: Black, Red, & Blue (and yellow & orange)
Likes: Music (Punk Rock, Rock, Alt. Rock, & others); Playing The Guitar; Anime (A LOT); Manga; Hentai; Shoujo-ai/Yuri (H); Reading; Drawing (People always tell me I'm a great artist, i can pretty much draw anything for u, including avie art); Writing Comics (im working on 1 right now called Dare 2B Stupid/AJ The Mini Series & im gonna start this other one pretty soon im not releasing the name to public yet, but im hoping to one day get my comics published); My Katana (I just got it a few days ago); Video Games; Johnny The Homicidal Maniac; Basketball (im pretty good with sports, though i may not show it); TV (lots); Girls (brunnettes/dark haired girls are hot) (im single right now, it sucks); Monty Python Stuff; Talkin/Chattin'; Going On The Computer; And Getting More Friends On Gaia.
Dislikes: People Who Steal My Stuff; Satan;Bad Things Happening To Me; & People Talkin' Crap 'bout Me
Live In: South Gate, California - America
Im a pervert, im a genius, i can get random, im weird, im sorta attractive in my oppinion, im good at come-backs, im pretty funny, i like to help ppl, im creative,and i also like to be in charge. and it seems that i write a lot sometimes, sry xp  

Odama

14thpatriot

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:15 pm
Name - Cleighten
Age - 23
.... All your cash are belong to me .....  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games