Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Lenelee's EI Quest *reviving on a whim* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:42 pm
Hmm I chose surprises since there really isn't a certain thing that I REALLY want. 4laugh

And yea though vampire skin is good for her eyes but the skin itself is not so much. I'm gonna go after the original FF7 outfit since I had WAY more success with that one.

And I'm extremely unwilling to change my skin because I had it since Halloween 07 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:35 am
@Pistl: Thanks! I had fun cosplaying her. I made the earrings myself but not the costume. That's our bearded dragon, Trecker in the background. She's the coolest. Next in line to the ferrets that is. blaugh I like that song too. ^_^ I will get you that MC Pistl. Just let me know when you'd like it and it's yours! Alright? *p.s. I included that option since I knew how much you wanted one. I lurked a few threads.* ninja

@Peacefully_Light: Is there a nickname you like to be called that's a bit shorter? I thought PL but then I thought, "no wait...that's a little strange sounding" blaugh I'll have fun picking a surprise for you.

@Lucky: Which ever you want ok? I could easily give you either gold or an MC. Your choice. blaugh

@Karu: I really thought that the Tifa was super cute. I agree that the skin in a bit strange though. LOL It's prolly a lot harder to make the original outfit on here. Hmm...a future challenge? Anyways, over a year?! Well gosh that's a long time. I didn't know the vamp skin was around since Halloween '07. sweatdrop Well, you keep on wearing whatever skin makes you happy girl. A surprise it is! Hopefully I don't get anyone something they already have, in which case you are more then welcome to request a swap or something. Heehee heart  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:40 am
Hmmm. I'm thinking....I'd like an mc if it's not too much trouble Lenelee. Thanks alot!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:32 am
No trouble at all! wink Now I just need to know when a good day would be to hand them out. blaugh

Progress on Presents bought:

Pistl heart
Peacefully_Light heart
Lucky heart
Karu heart
Cele heart
Apple Blossom heart
Randomgirl heart
Kiteyu heart
XxMoonwebxX heart
iLadyYuna heart
lucitine heart

Umbra_of_nex heart heart Received early

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:41 am
Iee your avatar is cute by the way Lenelee (if I hadn't said that before* and I totally forgot about the mistletoe item! Hmm oh well~

And I'll have to start working hard to get gold! Donations, donations, donations~ heart

Hmmm I wish they had an actual bank where you can put your gold since having so much gold makes you tempted to spend it! D=  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:53 pm
^^ you can call jenny if you want^^ and alright thanksx3  

Ms Jenna_ Lee

3,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:03 pm
@ Karu - I know! Just seeing the number up in the corner makes me want to go to the marketplace.

@ Lenelee - Whenever a good day for you comes along works. I'm usually on most afternoons and some of the weekend.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:44 pm
I'd like to give Gaia that suggestion but I'm not sure if they ever listen to those... and then watch them put a fee on storing your money DX

And whenever you feel is a good time, I'm always on Gaia XD

Probably... in two or three weeks to be exact for me. I'd rather get it when I'm off of school XD  

Karunoshi

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:46 pm
@ Lenelee: Welcome. I bet it was fun cosplaying her. ^^ That's cool that you made the earings. And cool, I think I've heard of a bearded dragon before. sweatdrop Yea, that song is one of my favorites. ^^ Thanks. ^^ And I'm not sure when I'd like it, hm.. How about, just surprise me when to give it to me. As long as it's before the 15th. :3 And since I'm gonna be getting an MC for Christmas, I can use my cash card that I might get tomorrow to buy a bunch of those Fortune Eggs and sell them in the market, if it all goes well, I should have about 200k-400k to spend on Christmas gifts. xp

@ Karu: About the Vamp skin. You do know that they have it for 100g in Skin Tyte, right? and about the gold, once you get semi used to seeing a lot of gold in your inv, it gets easier to resist spending it. The most I've ever had at one time was 172k. If the Fortune Eggs go well in selling, I should have more than that. 3nodding

Elves for the WIN!!! scream

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:47 pm
Mhmm, and I was angry when they sold it in the shops though...I wanted being a vampire to be special but I guess with how popular vampires are...potions can't be helped. I guess it's just that, it's the first vampire skin and it feels sort of exclusive to me you know?

And I hope your potions go well =] I'd never be able to get that much gold...  

Karunoshi

Celestial_Tenchi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:05 pm
lol i never have trouble not spending gold LOL... (tho i usually don't have that much.... i don't keep it for me LOL)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:26 pm
You have no issues cause I steal it all. You pile all your issues onto me.  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:02 pm
biggrin *comes in singing Christmas songs* biggrin

I'm in such a lovely mood today. I'll give the MC's out on the 13th so it's in time for the exciting unveiling! blaugh

I get that way sometimes about the gold too.

ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja meheeheeheehee  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:03 pm
sweatdrop okay ya, i don't keep my gold lol, but before you were questing, at one point i had over 80, 000.... and gave it all away LOL and don't blame me, you like getting the gold biggrin  

Celestial_Tenchi

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:08 pm
Lol, Tifa secret has been concealed ^^

Lol that's so cool that you guys help each other getting stuff! It seems like it really works out for you guys anyhow!  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games