Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
~Dreams and Wishes~ Release~ (Info first page) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the guild idea?
  Awesome! I'd join =]
  Awesome but I wouldn't join
  It could be better...
  You'll just be wasting gold, don't do et D=
View Results

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:56 pm
It does....But then, it probably would have gotten too hectic that last little bit of time.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:13 pm
Lol true, all we have to worry about when Christmas comes now is coming on and telling what we got for Christmas and what the weather is ^^  

Karunoshi

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:28 pm
I can predict Lloyd's weather right now. About two feet of snow and -20C (-4F) temperature. Give me a minute and I'll show some pictures of last year. Some of the snow drifts were hip deep.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:38 pm
Putting links so it doesn't stretch the page....
As you can see from the date stamp, these were taken just after Christmas last year.

Poor Tree

That WAS playground

That WAS a bench at one point....  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:52 pm
Oh wow eek eek eek eek

The first two pictures were pretty beautiful (though maybe the playground scared me a bit) but the one of the bench was horrifying! That high! Goodness!

I think my father might actually get a camera for me for Christmas so I might be able to display more pictures soon ^^

Mainly, the sunnyness and warmness and deprived of snow Florida.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:54 pm
Yeah, I used those pictures for a school project last year. I needed a bunch of outdoor pictures so I went to a park. The poor trees were bent so badly from all the snow and hoar frost.  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:23 pm
They're really good shots Luck =]

Aww that seems sad.... you should see when freezing weather comes to Florida. We have to put blankets over the plants because they're not adapted to the cold and they'd die D=  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:52 pm
Most of our plants only look like they die. They are fine in all actuality. Trees in particular are well adapted. The most damage they take in winter is snapped boughs from all the extra weight during HEAVY snowfalls.  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:44 am
The Tree was actually cool looking. XD
The playground and the bench, seemed somewhat normal out, I'm actually used to a lot of snow where I live.. XD sweatdrop
Yesterday, we had floods it was raining so much.. o.o Some of the roads were closed off. I can get some pictures. I'll reply when I get the pictures. (My mom works at the newspaper office. cool )

Elves for the WIN!!! scream

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:04 am
Here is the pictures. There are 4 of them. Be warned.. some of them can be kinda scary. lol

The overflowed creek not farm from our house

Mcdonalds parking lot

In the Mcdonalds parking lot (I think) looking at our local Ruby Tuesdays

Another angle of the creek

Elves for the WIN!!! scream

Ethrawl

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:58 am
eek

That's terrifying!!! Gawsh, all of you guys have such horrible weather and it's so lovely here in Florida. It makes me feel bad (and the weather people feel bad too)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:21 am
*Whistles* That's some high water. Calgary hasn't had that much water for a couple years. We did, at one point, have that much from sever heavy rains that lasted for a couple weeks....  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Celestial_Tenchi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:36 am
I remember that Lucky... i was the crazy person, outside in the torrential downpour, helping getting peoples cars unstuck from the lake that had formed in front of our house, it was up to my chest (for perspective, i am 5 foot 3) because there is a basin in front of my house sorta just the way everything is built around it xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:41 am
I was hiding in my basement, keeping an eye on the water level. Thankfully, we didn't actually get too much water in the basement. Only a couple inches.  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:51 am
My parents were SURE to buy a house out of flood levels so 1) it wouldn't flood and 2) we don't have to pay flood insurance XD

I didn't notice it until a long time when my elementary school friends years ago told me that I lived on a hill. Now that I walk up and down it to get to my bus stop everyday I notice that I really do live on the top of the hill XD  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games