Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fire and Ice (Roleplay) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:27 am
{Dude, general Scott?}
Blu watched the mcuriously. "I have a question...would they happen to be the swame peopl who designed us? THe anima?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:11 pm
((what's wrong with that?))
"no the anima where created by Gencorp. the military just improved on it"  

PendragonX9

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:59 pm
"Enhancement programs. hrm." Karloseth was lost in thought. The funny thing was, this stuff made so much sense. He knew it shouldn't, that he should think of this as the drivel of people who belong in a sanitarium. But he didn't he was able to accept it easy enough. Shaking the thoughts out of his head for now, for he would have much time to ponder it later, he asked "The anima? What's that?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:06 pm
"Anima is shorthand for the half animal half humans like our friend Blu here."  

PendragonX9

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:22 pm
"Ah, I get it," said Karloseth. It was an easy enough to understand shortened form. Looking over at the two girls that seemed to be isolating themselves, Karloseth asked "So, what's your story?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:55 pm
Miyako and Yuki looked up at him in unison. "Us?" Yuki said, grabbing Miyako and stepping slightly towards the group.  

PandyChibi

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:26 pm
"Yeah," said Karloseth. He figured if he was to hang out with this group, he should know a little about everyone. "What's your story? Lab projects, runaways, what?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:53 pm
"why is it you automatically assume that there not just normal people...i mean the rest of us aren't but you never know right?"  

PendragonX9

PandyChibi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:16 pm
Yuki blinked and nodded pensively. "Runaways. The both of us. But unlike Yako here, I'm not a hybrid, I'm human. Just a plain old human. To tell all truths, I have no idea how I got my abilities... I just have them. I ran away from home when I was..." she looked up, trying to remember, "thirteen. I can't even remember why." Yuki sighed and then continued, "I met Miyako when I was fifteen, she was sleeping in a park. I've been trying to take care of her ever since." Yuki looked to Miyako. "Come on, tell them yours."
Miyako looked at everyone then looked to the ground before starting. "I dont remember. Anything. Nothing about my past comes to my head. I just remember Yuki finding me when I was thirteen. I'm a... hybrid I guess." She struggled with the word before letting her wings out to move freely. "And, for some reason I can do this." She let her hand wander over a small patch of grass. The grass grew under her hand and a small flower sprouted out as well. She looked up to see their reactions.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:38 pm
"oh well"said John sighing heavily "i guess we're all freaks of one kind or another"  

PendragonX9

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:35 pm
"I didn't really assume anything, that's why I was asking. and 'freak' is such a harsh term, how about 'unique' instead?" Kalroseth addressed John and grinned. Turning to the girl who had made the plants grow, he said "Interesting ability. I can see how that would be useful in certain situations."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:03 pm
Blu stared at her hand. "You realize they've bee ntrying for years? THe unique gene sequences in humans and animals really aren't that unique; they're all based on a certain codex, which makes it easy to change appearances, if you knew how. If you wantd totchange a human into, say, a cat person, you'd give the mshots of feline hormones that would alter their DNA, but youcan't change them completely without implants."

{comment here: Roalnd what the heck? A giant pigeon!?}  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:20 pm
(( xd Random sig generator is indeed random))

"Makes sense. Splicing the DNA could cause some interesting effects, however random and unpredictable they may be. I just... I'm a bit confused. I can understand some enhancements like strength and speed. Hunting cats are extremely fast, and there are some species of bugs that can lift hundreds of times their own weight. However," Karloseth pointed at Miyako "I don't know of ANY creature that can control plant growth or stop time." Running back what he had said in his mind, he was shocked. "How did I KNOW that?! And if I know that... what else do I know?" Looking at John, he said "It seems that your knowledge about me has... dislodged a few things. I just hope that more memories begin to unravel"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:04 pm
"Well back when I was in the military I helped with security for a caravan. While I was drinking with one of the scientists he let slip that we were transporting a sample of ancient elf DNA. If that were spliced with human DNA useing a retro-virus who knows what the result would be."  

PendragonX9

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:57 am
Blu nodded. "I have Lioness genes, so I'm fast. But Light controlling isn't something a lion can do, right?"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff