Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!
750 gold a week? WHY NOT!? ((REOPENED!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  YUS.
  NOWAI.
View Results

Grim Reaper of Neverland

Supreme Phantom

15,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:22 am
dark-nausicca

well done for winning last week Grim

4laugh Awww, thank you dark, a lot :3 you are always so kind. blaugh

dark-nausicca
and here be me entry, aargh me arties
User Image
the total be 79,091 Gold Dubloons
and i 'ad to get wet to get that there treasure, me being a water pirate an' all that

and redrox me poppet, could u put "Water Pirate" when ya put this 'ere entry on thee first post, much obliged me lovely

Aww, she is so beautifull, I like it, good work. Especially the little octopi, such a cute one! I see you love details! Good work, I love it heart
... I heart the skin colour!
psssst.... do not tell anyone, I would invite this beautyfull waterpirate to an enter-all-the-ships-party heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:21 pm
wolfdog-hinata
Count me in on this weeks topic mrgreen

here it is
User Image
it's only 80,631gold
i think it looks crappy and i put the cat b/c you always need a cat aboard a pirate ship to take care of those nasty rats mrgreen

How true how true xd But it still looks nice and I believe you have a good chance of winning this week. smile Beautiful job!  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:23 pm
Grim Reaper of Neverland
:3 nice new topic

Here is my enty:

Seems he is quite healthy, at present... young pirate wink
Haha, and I refused the temptation to use even one of the ara's items XD wow, hard!

3nodding Great job! It must have been hard if you did what you say you did, yet somehow you come out with a great avitar for the week! Amazing!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:28 pm
dark-nausicca
User Image
and i 'ad to get wet to get that there treasure, me being a water pirate an' all that

and redrox me poppet, could u put "Water Pirate" when ya put this 'ere entry on thee first post, much obliged me lovely

Sweeeet! Blue is one of my two favorite colors, red and blue. biggrin I totally love this avi! Fabulous job! mrgreen  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Kitty_Wolf_15

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:06 pm
redrox123
wolfdog-hinata

here it is
User Image
it's only 80,631gold
i think it looks crappy and i put the cat b/c you always need a cat aboard a pirate ship to take care of those nasty rats mrgreen

How true how true xd But it still looks nice and I believe you have a good chance of winning this week. smile Beautiful job!
thanks mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:49 pm
wolfdog-hinata
redrox123
wolfdog-hinata

here it is
User Image
it's only 80,631gold

thanks mrgreen

YW 3nodding

But y'know... not all rats are bad! biggrin I have a pet one. His name is Louis (LOO-is or LOO-ey doesn't matter but we usually call him LOO-ey) and he is sooooo cute! He's my baby... blaugh  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:50 pm
wolfdog-hinata
redrox123
wolfdog-hinata

here it is
User Image
it's only 80,631gold

thanks mrgreen

YW 3nodding

But y'know... not all rats are bad! biggrin I have a pet one. His name is Louis (LOO-is or LOO-ey doesn't matter but we usually call him LOO-ey) and he is sooooo cute! He's my baby... blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:31 pm
CAN I ENTER THIS TIME?!?!?!  

Toxic_Morte

dark-nausicca

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:00 am
Grim Reaper of Neverland
dark-nausicca

well done for winning last week Grim

4laugh Awww, thank you dark, a lot :3 you are always so kind. blaugh

but of course 4laugh , but mind u i can have a nasty streak if someone pisses me off so its best to stay on my good side

Grim Reaper of Neverland
dark-nausicca
User Image

Aww, she is so beautifull, I like it, good work. Especially the little octopi, such a cute one! I see you love details! Good work, I love it heart
... I heart the skin colour!
psssst.... do not tell anyone, I would invite this beautyfull waterpirate to an enter-all-the-ships-party heart

awwh, thankees grim, and yes, details r just as important as everything else to me,

and dont worry i wont tell anyone  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:02 am
redrox123
dark-nausicca
User Image

Sweeeet! Blue is one of my two favorite colors, red and blue. biggrin I totally love this avi! Fabulous job! mrgreen

thaanx xd oh and thank u for putting "Water Pirate" with my entry  

dark-nausicca

Grim Reaper of Neverland

Supreme Phantom

15,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:35 am
dark-nausicca

but of course 4laugh , but mind u i can have a nasty streak if someone pisses me off so its best to stay on my good side

hm... "nasty streak", does that mean something like "being bad to someone" OO
have I pissed you off with something, or have you meant, if someone else is gonna play a bad game with you?

I just learned today, even if someone or something really is pissing you off, you are not able to avoid it... the only thing you can try is, making the best out of it, even if it is not the best. ninja

Happy easter everyone, I just want to mention wink

@ ToXic_Cheese:
Wow, what a first entry, good one, good one. I like her, even she seems to be angry with something wink
I like the detail work at it smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:49 am
dont worry grim, u haven't pissed me off, i just mean that if someone plays me around, messes about, pisses me off, then there gonna get a face full of my anger
it doesnt happen a lot anyway because im usually a calm and patient person

oh and Happy Easter! to u to, hmm, to bad they dont have a little chicky smiley, that would be awesome 4laugh  

dark-nausicca

Toxic_Morte

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:49 pm
Grim Reaper of Neverland
dark-nausicca

hm... "nasty streak", does that mean something like "being bad to someone" OO
have I pissed you off with something, or have you meant, if someone else is gonna play a bad game with you?

I just learned today, even if someone or something really is pissing you off, you are not able to avoid it... the only thing you can try is, making the best out of it, even if it is not the best. ninja

Happy easter everyone, I just want to mention wink

@ ToXic_Cheese:
Wow, what a first entry, good one, good one. I like her, even she seems to be angry with something wink
I like the detail work at it smile

thnk you sir  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:44 am
nobody has been on here in a while so i thought id just make a random post  

dark-nausicca

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:20 am
I'm sorry peoples for not posting here for a while; I could have sworn I wrote that I would be away 'till the 14th. Freaky! ANYWAYS that's where I have been. And am. I seriously didn't think I'd be able to get on 'till I got back but here I am! Well... I should probably get around to judging shouldn't I? sweatdrop  
"CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games