Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Everette's Octo-quest! The Quest for the Kracken! MULES! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Help Me Save the Octopi?
  Yes!
  No....
  *Backs Away Slowly* Sure...whatever you say!
View Results

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:37 pm

I got a giftbox last nite, I was in shock. Then 200g on each account tops.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:05 pm

heart

Maggoty Maggie

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:11 pm

hot4urshoelaces
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:22 am

hot4urshoelaces
hot4urshoelaces

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:45 pm

User Image...YCQ Invader Karunoshi watches wistfully...User Image

Bah! I hate being in between sizes. My.... accomplice (I do NOT consider her a friend) is very.... immature in a bad way. Somehow my friends were talking about breasts again and then they kept poking me and said I had little breasts and others were like "she has some" (I was wearing a tight shirt) and then my accomplice came up behind me and put her hands over them and started squishing them and she's like "Is it all bra!?"

UGH IT WAS EMBARRASSING! *growls* I hate that girl. I'd rather wear something that's a bit larger than something too tight. BAH. scream

User Image...as she takes another step in her journey...
User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:11 pm

User ImageYCQ Invader Lenelee...

eek

I would have punched that girl if she did that to me. How rude scream
...stealing your heartUser Image

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:13 pm

User Image

That's about what I would have done. Though, I scare people waaaay too much for them to do that. I school I enforce my loner status viciously. Many people are easily intimidated....

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:48 pm

So, What did you do about it?

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:27 pm

There was a guy in highschool who grabbed my waist, he had a hand print on his face for awhile.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:44 pm

I just stayed quiet and glared in another direction. Turned up my mp3 all the way and started jamming until the bell rang. But even then she acted like my friend (I don't like her personality) and before she was cool when I didn't know her as much.

Now that I know her, I'm so annoyed. Plus she's only hanging out with me so she could hang out with the new kid (I've told Lenelee) even though now he already has a girlfriend and she knows about it but she doesn't care DX

I'm too social to be like Lucky XD

And I'm completely incapable of hurting someone. So meh, I'll just ignore her. It's what you gotta do in real life~

User Image

Karunoshi

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:51 pm

User Image

Maybe so. I still like my approach. I've never been social through my whole life. Ask Celly. When we first met, I damn near growled at her. Then by pure fluke she ended up sitting next to me in every class. Despite the fact that teachers often organize by alphabet and our last names start with M and S.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:39 pm

Oh my, I would have stayed away from you for the longest time Lucky DX
I can see why your approach works.

How exactly did you guys start talking to each other though?

User Image

Karunoshi

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:03 pm

LOL hehe, well give her the cold shoulder or just tell her politely but firmly to leave you the hell alone.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:49 pm

hot4urshoelaces
hot4urshoelaces

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:07 am

User Image

Celly started the talking with Laura, another girl who sat next to us in every class cause her name came right after mine. They would get talking about anything really and I would either tell them to shut up, ignore them, or throw in a sarcastic comment. Somehow, they eventually managed to draw me out of my books and into the conversation. The more I talked, the less I growled or snapped.

Honestly? I don't know why they continued talking to me day after day....

User Image

"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games