Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
LBP's Quest thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh, Wet Cement
  *Writes "I was here" In the cement*
View Results

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:37 pm
I think we all would have liked to win that scion million gold thing.
I managed to get the furugasa. I had a sudden large income and i managaed to skip the black drome egg and get the furugasa first. I managed to get the furugasa in first gen. Wooo hooo. It is coming along nicely.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:18 pm
Awesome! Congrats!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:42 pm
User Image...YCQ Invader Karunoshi watches wistfully...User Image

I second that, congrats on the accomplishment ^^
I'll have to push up my productivity some.... I've been slacking just because of drama. Real life doesn't work that way though ^_~

User Image...as she takes another step in her journey...
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:33 pm
congrates  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:14 pm
Thanks everyone for your support.
New development. A friend is going to sell me a black drome egg for 23k in items. He bought it for about the same price, and then offered to trade it for equivalent items. I just complied a small list of items that he is looking for, and i will get those for him. He did this without asking, but he knew i was going for it, and he saw a good deal.

I am still trying to find a good theme for my mules, but dont worry yourselves about it. They dont make appearances very often. Once i make a theme for them, they might make more appearances. I added them to my front page for now. and i changed a few things around on the front page.

Soon to be added. COLORS. lol.
After that, New organization system and new titles.
Then, maybe a banner.....if i can figure something out.....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:04 pm
YAY COLORS!!!!!!!!  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:19 pm
Ok, something weird happened a little bit ago.
I lost my account for a bit.
I dont mean lost as in, someone took it, or i forgot the login info. I mean i lost it, as in, it no longer existed. I tried to log in and it said that the username did not exist. I tried to do a lost login info deal, and it said that my email address that i used to create this account was not in the system. I was unable to log into my account for at least 20 minutes. All my other accounts worked fine, but this one did not.

Oh, small update, i added some nice colors and minor changes to the front page. I also got my hands on the black drome egg, which means i am now questing the death whisper.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:22 pm
that was, very interesting to say the least. I assume you must have been, somewhat worried.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:27 pm
you bet i was worried. I would have lost everything if i was not able to log back in. I am just glad it was figured out in hte end, though i still dont know what happened...."the world may never know" lol  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:50 am
User Image

That would be worrying....

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:41 pm
It's probably because of the glitch. Don't know how or why. But that's my answer! Hehe!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:46 pm
yeah theres a lot of glitches lately  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:50 pm
yes, it seems that there have been a lot of glitches recently. Lets hope that they get them figured out. Thankfully that was the only debilitating glitch i have found. All the others i have been able to work around.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:51 pm
hopefully  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:28 pm
LOL last nite was funny  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games