Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
.HACK//Sandbox [Semi-DM'd, Explanation Inside] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:22 pm
He took the sandwich and began eating it and rubbed her back a bit "If you ever need anything i'm here for you ok? Its the least i can do for all the things you have done for me, I can't leave my best friend sad" he smiled at her  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:27 pm
Alex had spent the last few days of quiet researching on his own the last time a bracelet was mentioned in The World. However, there were no traces of any such incident occurring. It was almost suspicious at how little information there was. Any forum related to the event, every mainstream news station, all things were oddly silent. It's almost like it never happened at all.
Alex grumbled to himself. "This is just too suspicious. If they had wanted to cover this up, they wouldn't have made people curious about it by gag-ordering it."
Feeling that he was gaining nothing by external searches, Alex decided to go for a more internal approach.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After logging in, Lynx set off around Mac Anu to gather rumors and hearsay about the last time this sort of thing happened.

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:33 pm
Gabrielle smiled back at him, genuinely happy, and nibbled her sandwich. "Thank you for coming. I come here several times every year, for their birthdays, or my birthday, or Christmas... but it's much better with someone. I don't feel so empty inside."  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:40 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Gabrielle smiled back at him, genuinely happy, and nibbled her sandwich. "Thank you for coming. I come here several times every year, for their birthdays, or my birthday, or Christmas... but it's much better with someone. I don't feel so empty inside."
"I'm glad it could be me" he patted her back and then continued eating. Gabrielle was the best. She gave Roc a whole new life and unknowingly brought him out of what he believed was the worst place on earth, he was talking to real people again and can see and feel the world again instead of "The Worlds" artificial realm that had been his prison for so long. he was free at last and with a very caring girl.  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:57 pm
Gabrielle ate silently, but happily, leaning against Roc a bit. When they were done, she brought out berries for dessert, and once that was done, she packed everything up and brought them both home. She was still silent, not feeling any desire to talk, and feeling as though words would break the happiness she felt right now. But once they were home, she spoke. "Home. Home sweet home." She smiled as she looked around, then went about putting things away.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:01 pm
"indeed" he said in return and started saving his work on the computer and closing the open programs. he then started helping put things away and cleaning things up. He stayed silent with nothing to say, he felt what needed to be said was said and he would only respond if talked too.  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:49 pm
Gabrielle smiled at him as he helped her, then she got some brownies that they'd made together the other night, and put them on a plate. She takes his hand and they go and sit down in the living room and watch movies.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:25 pm
With hours gone by and no progress, Lynx was beginning to think he was being led on about the whole bracelet business having a shady past. There was just no one to back it up. Regardless, the thing was dangerous. Spawning from obviously broken monsters, that weird church-looking area, all the viruses and bugs popping up in the system... It's just too much of a coincidence.
Rubbing his temples, Lynx looked out over the city.
"This is so tiresome... And what the heck ever happened to that other guy? I haven't seen him in days..."
Deciding to shelve his worries for another time, Lynx logged out.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alex groaned as straightened himself in his chair. He'd been at the computer for so long it felt like he was growing a hunch. Standing up and stretching felt almost not worth it, but today Alex is going to use the damn bed. It's been weeks since he's had any proper rest, and come Hell or high water he's going to get it.
Dragging himself to the narrow bed, almost a couch really, Alex flopped onto the padding. He just barely managed to store his glasses away before drifting into a very heavy sleep.

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:51 pm
Eric walked through the door to his apartment and slumped down on his couch. "Gah... so much work. This is ridiculous, I don't even have time to do my computer work, I've got clients lining up that I can't get around to doing work for because of this stupid job. Gah... I think I need to quit." Eric had found a job working at a local grocery store, restocking shelves and cleaning. Minimum wage, hard work... "Bah." He glanced at his computer and said "I haven't even been able to play 'The World' in a while... Tomorrow. I'll quit and tackle a few jobs, then game for a bit I suppose. Great timing to get busy, right after this bracelet stuff starts." Eric rolled his eyes and went to bed, passing out as soon as his head hit the pillow.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:25 pm
The days of searching had gone by with no luck. Alex had not seen the others involved with the bracelet for almost two weeks now. While not uncommon, such long absences were beginning to irk him. It's almost as if they thought they could run away from this. This is The World, dammit. It has to have a point somewhere!
Shelving his ire for later, Alex logs in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since blind wandering over server and network had proved practically useless, Lynx began to think of his last alternative, Wiseman. While one would think that would be the place to start, the price for such information was bound to be high, since it seemed not one single person knew anything about it. Wondering exactly where to find him, Lynx scanned the Board for any hints as to his location.
Last found in...? Hang on, isn't that right here?
Doing a quick search through the crowd, Lynx saw him. He was walking into the Tavern.
Well, isn't that typical. Where better to stage an exchange than a shady bar?
Following him inside, Lynx soon noticed the place was packed with players, and Wiseman had disappeared in the crowd. Having no choice but to work his way around, Lynx set into the slow process of hunting down Wiseman.
After finally finding him, Lynx set about an exchange of any information Wiseman might have. As expected, the price was steep. But it was the only lead he had. After weeks of working on his own, it finally paid off, so to speak. The real problem was gathering what Wiseman wanted. A veritable shopping list of rare items and knickknacks that would take more than a few days to gather. By himself, anyway. Sending a message to all parties involved with the bracelet, Lynx arranged for a meeting one month from now in the same location. Wiseman would provide everything he needed to know about the incident, as well as anything he knows about the bracelet.
After this exchange, Lynx decided that he'd had enough hassle for today.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After logging out, Alex checked his computer for any new messages concerning work and anything that may be personally related. There was nothing, work-related or otherwise. He sighs.
"Well, whatever. There are other things I can do at this time of day."

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:10 pm
Eric pounded on his desk in frustration. "Damnit... this damn encryption keeps changing. Honestly, I'd expect nothing less of a program that big, but still... it's annoying." Eric sighed and decided to log into the world for the first time in a while.

Chaos appeared in Aqua city, near the rotating disk that was the Chaos Gate. Fist thing, he checked his messages and saw one from Lynx, he was organizing a meeting about the bracelet. "Hrm... alright." He replied with the following:

Chaos
Lynx~

Sounds good to me, keep me posted.

Long days and pleasant nights,
Chaos

Satisfied with the short and to-the-point message, he sent it and wandered around, looking for something interesting to do.

Status: Online, Delta server, Aqua City - wandering aimlessly  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:11 pm
Alex couldn't sit still. The idea of doing nothing for the rest of the day was amazingly unattractive at the moment. So, lacking the life to do anything else, he returns to The World.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lynx entered Mac Anu with a vague sense of ennui. Chaos had responded to his mail, and was currently online, but that list of items for Wiseman was pretty imposing. Deciding to copy and send it to the others, Lynx sent off the mail towards Chaos first. His reaction would probably be an example of the others. Floating around the city, Lynx awaited a response.

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:39 pm
Chaos wandered around for a bit, and eventually was alerted of an incoming message. He opened it up, and saw a rather extensive list of supplies that were needed. "Wow, that's... quite the list." He said to himself and replied.

Chaos

Wow, that's... quite the list. Why is this stuff needed, exactly? It's a rather big list, and some of these items are rare.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:48 pm
Lynx nodded to himself.
You don't need to tell me that...
Lynx

This is what it's going to cost us for Wiseman to tell us everything he knows about not only the bracelet, but also any previous incidents concerning it. I thought I'd send it to you first before everyone else, since you seem one of the more level-headed ones. By myself, gathering this much stuff will take a couple of weeks, more time than I have allotted to me. The meeting with Wiseman is in one month's time. I was hoping I could get everyone involved in helping me dig some of this stuff out.
Lynx

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:58 pm
"Ahh, Wiseman's price. I see now." Chaos said to himself. He had heard of him, had heard his prices were rather steep. Here was the proof. He saved the list, and replied.

Chaos

Oh, I see then. Yeah, it would go faster with everyone involved. I had no idea he was THAT expensive... though I suppose there is little choice. I suppose I can get a few of these things, since I am directly involved. Kinda wish I already had some of these, but... oh well. It shouldn't take too long for all of us to knock out this list.

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games