Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:02 pm
"I suppose." Fang said softly, reaching up to pet Tetra under the chin, "I'm trying..." maybe to make up for it, she'd snatch some of the girl's things before leaving. She was good at that. most TRASH people, were.
She stretched, "Oh M. G. You look simply gorgeous!" Fang fake gushed over Tori. She was over acting to kind of lighten the mood, ....and hopefully lessen her angry thoughts. Messing around with him usually helped.
((Not the nasty way! XP))  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:11 pm
Tetra cooed again, jumping slightly when Fang stretched. Tetra liked this girl and didn't want to have to hurt the tailor. Sebastion would get angry.
Tori looked over at Fang and laughed, striking a pose. A childish smile appeared on his face and he flicked back some of his hair.
"I don't know. Is it me?" he asked, breaking down into laughter.
"Very you, Your Highness," Lana said without skipping a beat, sewing in the hem at his neckline a bit.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:14 pm
"Not you at all." came Fang's automatic response. In fact...his very being there seemed out of place to her. She thought it'd be more right for him to just wear jeans and a (maybe tucked in) t-shirt.She continued petting Tetra, cooly, and looked to the ceiling, almost like she expected to see the sky.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:20 pm
Tori checked out what he was going to be wearing, seeing all of the straps. He had been told that this was being made for a diplomatic thing, and that he was going to have to wear it. More of his clothes were more casual, like the plain shirt with clips and the pants he had worn the night he had run away, but this was a must. His eyes wandered to the floor. These clothes, even if they looked good on him or not, weren't his choice.
"And what do you think Tetra?" he asked the bird who was cooing.
'You look like you are going to get tangled in it,' Tetra commented.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:31 pm
Fang couldn't help but laugh. A pretty musical sound, as she imagined the scene. She fondled the Hawked cheek for a moment, before dropping her hand, "what you need, is a day away from-" she looked to Lana, "-from...this place...more than just a night that gets you seriously injured." she smiled a little, walking over to him.
She assessed his appearance again, "A fine prize for any woman." she assured him, rolling her eyes towards the tailor as she flicked one of the straps.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:43 pm
Tori's face went red and he laughed as Fang flicked one of the straps. Lana hated people touching until she was done.
"Yeah, we'll have to," he said with a bright smile, "and we can camp and eat marshmallows and tell scary stories!" he laughed, stretching his wings and gritting his teeth. He forgot they were still healing.
"Prize? I didn't know I was a trophey," he said with a chuckle, checking out his skin.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:46 pm
Fang raised an eyebrow, "With how stiff your wings are...I thought it was obvi." she laughed flitting back and said lightly, as a warning to Tetra, "I'm going to shift, okay?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:58 pm
Tori laughed at the joke. It was sad because it was true. He was interested in what she was saying for some reason.
'ok,' Tetra said with a jump, going to Tori's shoulder.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:06 pm
Fang chuckled, and took the form of a completely white and silver falcon. Cooing noised escaping her beak and she hopped to Tori's OTHER shoulder. She nuzzled up to his neck winking at Lana cockily.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:09 pm
Tori looked at the two Falcons on his shoulders and laughed. He thought it was cool that he had two different people on his shoulders.
"I feel like a post." he said with a laugh.
Lana looked at the bird with a glare. The trash shouldn't touch Tori. She shouldn't even know him.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:19 pm
Fang felt just a bit smug at the look that passed over Lana's face, and she cooed, "Feeling and being are two completely different things."  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:23 pm
Tori looked over at Lana and then back at Fang. They seemed to have something going on...but he wouldn't ask. Maybe it was just a girl thing.
"True, true," he said with a laugh, shaking lightly and tousling the birds. He laughed as Tetra complained.
'I didn't deserve that,' She said with a verbalized laugh.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:15 pm
"Pfft, I did." Fang laughed flying over next to Tetra and fluffed out her feathers, bumping the other bird with her beak.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:59 pm
Tetra bumped Fang back, verbalizing a laugh. She was even more fun as a falcon then she was a human.
Just seconds afterward, a page ran in and bowed at the doorframe, and a large man with Tori's black hair walked in. He had shining yellow eyes and a set jaw. His wings were a deep green and he carried himself tall.
With a gasp, Tori shook his shoulders, hoping the two would fly away for now. With a bow, he gained composure and said, "Welcome home, Father."

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:56 pm
Fang straightened up on his shoulder beautifully, and looked to Tetra for maybe some idea of how to react. She didn't like the set of this man's jaw, but she didn't give any reason for him to yell at his son.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games